Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

April2007 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mona can have one extra child and give one to Sweety...I don't see this as a very big sacrifice...this is win win, Mona gets to have one extra child and she will not have raise it and Sweety will be raising Mona's biological child..
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

Mona can have one extra child and give one to Sweety...I don't see this as a very big sacrifice...this is win win, Mona gets to have one extra child and she will not have raise it and Sweety will be raising Mona's biological child..

For any mother giving away her child is a BIG sacrifice. It is not a toy that if mona keeps one for herself and shares the other with her sister, it will be no big deal and everyone will be happy. The only win-win situation here is if sweety somehow gets pregnant or they adopt from outside an orphan so that way no mother has to give up her baby and sweety will also be a mother. i am not a mother but if i have a child no matter what the circumstance i would never give my child away because it is my responsibility to love them and raise them and protect them and a mother-child relationship and love is way higher that cousins love. And it wont even matter if somebody calls me selfish because i would gladly accept the title of selfish for keeping my child close to me.
lil_Ritu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why are we taking it so serious, its just a fake made-up serial by directors, why are we are in stress and thinking so much, who cares if she gives it or not,its only a serial, its not like Mona would really give her child in real life, its only we just watch it and it really doesnt matter to us, its not like what ever we diccuss here is going to happen in the naatak/serial,so calm down people and dont take it so serious !!😕😲😕😲😕😲
{ Like my post if u agree with me }
Edited by lil_Rit - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I would have liked your ^^^^^ abv post very much if it was in normal fonts and not the way it is shouting loud in my face...Pls stop using big fonts and in red a mere suggestion..
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lil_Rit

Why are we taking it so serious, its just a fake made-up serial by directors, why are we are in stress and thinking so much, who cares if she gives it or not,its only a serial, its not like Mona would really give her child in real life, its only we just watch it and it really doesnt matter to us, its not like what ever we diccuss here is going to happen in the naatak/serial,so calm down people and dont take it so serious !!😲

{ Like my post if u agree with me }

in serial cvs showing mona as great  at all the times.i don't have any problem with it.
and cvs showing hetal as self centered person at all the time.i don't have any problem with that too.😆
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NOOO Mona can't give away her baby...neither can Hetal...I really and truly want some miracle to happen and Sweetie to get pregnant again
saloni42 thumbnail
nigo i agree with you  100%
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems most likely...Mona is going to give one of her future babies to Sweetie...maybe a miracle can happen with Sweetie!!!!!!!!!
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So tired of these balidaan nonsense and making a mother give up her baby so another woman can be a mother. If Sweety is sad to lose a baby would others not be sad to lose their babies?

Come on Cvs grow up, its 2011 and there are other alternatives