Will Mona have to make the ultimate sacrifice??

Posted: 12 years ago

We have seen that anu is now asking Mona abt baby.. will mona get pregnant and have to give up her child to sweetie instead of hetal??... i'm just guessing since the creatives keep showing how hetal dont want to give up her child... Bejal will have a field day if mona has to the gve up child as he/she will be the Gandhi's 1st waaris ..what u guys think ❓

Originally posted by nikkytt

We have seen that anu is now asking Mona abt baby.. will mona get pregnant and have to give up her child to sweetie instead of hetal??... i'm just guessing since the creatives keep showing how hetal dont want to give up her child... Bejal will have a field day if mona has to the gve up child as he/she will be the Gandhi's 1st waaris ..what u guys think ❓

as already posted many time by me-its mona  who is going to give baby.

after today's fight between parmeet and karan my doubt strengthened much more.
relation will going to sour between kran/hetal and sweety/parmeet.

and end result will anu and mona going to make sacrifice.

I also feel that yaar from the day Karan told...
I honestly don't get why should any mother give their baby to sweety. Just because she cannot have one doesnt mean somebody else has to go through that pain too. Why dont they just adopt a baby who has no parents. This is the time when Cvs could actually give a social message and encourage people to adopt kids who have no home but no they want to put other parents in pain. Plus if hetal and karan dont give their baby, that should be an eye opening for the whole family and sweety and parmeet and they should not get baby for the family. We all have seen how quickly sweety finds fault in mona and starts fighting with her what will she totally take mona's baby and never let her see the baby. This is so wrong in many levels. I am sorry but i have no respect for parents who are fully capable of raising their child but give it away for the happiness of their family. Isnt the love of parents and child supposed to be higher than cousins or siblings?
Why can't they make some miracle like they do in the other series and make Sweety be able to get pregnant OR let the report be fake (because of Goldie)?
Nigo I agree with you...Why CVs are promoting adopting or giving up baby from the family?  Why not encourage adopting kids from orphanage via adoption agency? 

When Hetal or Mona who ever Sweetie is counting on for the baby they say no she will hate them and the veiwers will hate Hetal even more...I think it is unfair to any mother to give up her child..
Originally posted by Sab_1311

Why can't they make some miracle like they do in the other series and make Sweety be able to get pregnant OR let the report be fake (because of Goldie)?

That is gona happen
i think so. but i want miracle to happen sweety.
Originally posted by nigo123

I honestly don't get why should any mother give their baby to sweety. Just because she cannot have one doesnt mean somebody else has to go through that pain too. Why dont they just adopt a baby who has no parents. This is the time when Cvs could actually give a social message and encourage people to adopt kids who have no home but no they want to put other parents in pain. Plus if hetal and karan dont give their baby, that should be an eye opening for the whole family and sweety and parmeet and they should not get baby for the family. We all have seen how quickly sweety finds fault in mona and starts fighting with her what will she totally take mona's baby and never let her see the baby. This is so wrong in many levels. I am sorry but i have no respect for parents who are fully capable of raising their child but give it away for the happiness of their family. Isnt the love of parents and child supposed to be higher than cousins or siblings?

u r right. why cant they adopt a baby? i am a mother. whatever happens i will never do this.its an injustice to the child also. 
Originally posted by 100raj

as already posted many time by me-its mona  who is going to give baby.

after today's fight between parmeet and karan my doubt strengthened much more.
relation will going to sour between kran/hetal and sweety/parmeet.

and end result will anu and mona going to make sacrifice.

yes becuase all others are human, with shades of gray (selfish at times) and normal. only Mona and Anukalp are Mahan Atma & balidan ki moorat 😡

frankly have lost all interest in the show. tired of seeing mona and her rona dhona !

i thought hetal n karan would win the dance competition & prove ambaji but no mona wins inspite of a broken leg !

sick - may be thats y i wonder there are no written updates also !