Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i want this ones😳

1) arnav saving khushi from gunda's and beat them like he will kill them and then khushi will shout "arnav!!!" and arnav will stop😳😍..he may get hurt and khushi runningly coming to him "ap thik to ho na"..and then all rabba ve *haye haye*😳

2) my favourite dorii scene☺️ i want arnav to tie the dori of khushi dress uf!! hayee😍 and that rabba ve!😳

3) the whole family is going somewhere and some how arnav and khushi are left behind[ (depeds on CV's what reason the give😆) and then their car broke down..and they should spent a nioght outside aww😍

will come with more😳😆

added
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the scenes i want
1.Arnav shouts on khushi for some reason and khushi running to her home with tears and arnav follows her to her home and see how madly she is eating jalebis and also  making them and smiles.
2.Arnav sees khushi dancing with la on a modern dance form and get mesmerized.
3.Arnav getting to know abt khushi's mrge and get totally confused abt not knowing why is this troubling him so much.
4.khushi remembering arnav and vice versa and confessing their love to themself first.
5.Khushi going to lucknow to meet her parents and tells anjali tat she should leave early anji tells arnav is also going to lucknow and tells arnav to drop khushi at her mother's place ,arnav and khushi agrees and then car prob struck in the middle of the road ... had to stay together for a night at some place and lots of rabba ve moments 😉

and many
Edited by sparkle2985 - 12 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

the scenes i want

1.Arnav shouts on khushi for some reason and khushi running to her home with tears and arnav follows her to her home and see how madly she is eating jalebis and also  making them and smiles.
2.Arnav sees khushi dancing with la on a modern dance form and get mesmerized.
3.Arnav getting to know abt khushi's mrge and get totally confused abt not knowing why is this troubling him so much.
4.khushi remembering arnav and vice versa and confessing their love to themself first.
5.Khushi going to lucknow to meet her parents and tells anjali tat she should leave early anji tells arnav is also going to lucknow and tells arnav to drop khushi at her mother's place ,arnav and khushi agrees and then car prob struck in the middle of the road ... had to stay together for a night at some place and lots of rabba ve moments 😉

and many

added