Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

which scenes we want btw Arhi (added more)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
hi lets add which scenes we want between Arhi is future and request the CV

1st
Khushi offer him her duppata to wipe his face  and he tease her "iss mein tum na Naaka tou nahi saaf kai"
2nd  Anjali ask Khushi why she is wearing one payal  and Arnav listen ther conversation. Khushi tell her she has lost one in party .. Arnav have a flash back  .when he find Khushi alone he give her back her payal says mera plants ka paas thi.
3rd :Arnav and Lavanya goes in party and Lavanya offer Khushi too  to accompany them both wears Saari  . she not able to eat with fork and knife Arnav Help her ...
4th: in party they have dance  Lavanya force khushi to accompany Arnav as she has many time dance with him Raab ve
5th: in rain Arnav goes to drop Khushi and their car misbehave he try to fix it and Khushi cover him with her duppata ...
6th: khushi anjali and lavanya goes for shopping and Arnav accompany them ,when Anjali placed dress next to Khushi he stare at her 
by abzy.
Scenes that I want.
- A normal/funny conversation between them.
-Anjali realising that ASR has fallen for KKG so she teases him but he denies it.
-Anjali trying to get KKG and ASR together.
-ASR opening up about his past to KKG, she sees the real him and falls in love.
-KKG and ASR to become pals.
-ASR saving KKG from a fire or something life threatning.
-For them to have a huge misunderstanding and then coming back running to each other.
-For them both to confess their love in a very romantic waaay.
-Khushi to get really jealous of La that she can't handle any more or ASR to get jealous of KKG flirting with another man.
- More rain scenes.
- Slow dance between them.
-KKG teaching ASR to make sugar free jalebis
-Producing loads of sweet babies๐Ÿ˜‰
(from rabia ) 
Anji, mami nani getx invitation for sum jagran pooja. Mami says to la itx a gud chance to impress nani join us 4 jagran she agree to go along. After dinner anji request to khushi to make sum laddo 4 sum purpose and then she cn go home. Khushi agree to it they all leave 4 jagran khushi startx her work and heard door bell jp open door and took asr's coat nd tell him i ave sum work out i was waiting 4 u to cum back he say go, he leave, asr move into hall khushi was in kitchen. He said di, di where r u. Khushi came out of kitchn said all ladies gone 4 jagran he ask y r u here then dnt u have to go back. She said anji told me to make sum laddos he said ok khushi felt as he is nt feel well, as he try to move kkg ask him r u ok he saw her like hw she came to knw i m nt well bt he sayz yes and moved towardx his room bt as he steppd on stairs he was abt to fall coz he blacked 4 a while khushi was watchin him she run to hold him when she touches him she felt he has very high fever she give him a support nd take him to room she look after him through out whole night nd get to sleep in sittin way with the support of bed wen anji cum home jp tells her arnav nt fellin well she runs towrd his room nd saw khushi sleeping at floor wid the support of bed. She felt happy dat kkg lookd after arnav wen she was nt there 4 him wen slight voices arnav opend his eyes saw every1 in his room get shockd wat happen, he bad get surprised to see khushi sleeping near him at floor support bed he shockd ask di yeh yahan kya kar rahe hai khushi open her eye wid arnavz voiceanji tel arnav dat she lookd after u whole night as u was avin fever she didnt go back home coz dere was no 1 to luk after u. i thng boring hai yeh lolx i just wnt arhi to get privacy to develop their feelingx 
by  tanthya
1. A mischievous  Arnav pulling Khushi's leg with dead pan face..

2.  Khushi getting angry over something and having a fight with Arnav, Arnav listening patiently  with a smile ..seeing this Khushi bursting into tears, consoled by Arnav ..

3.  Khushi displaying a talent that takes Arnav by surprise and he begins to respect her !! 

4.  Khushi beginning to miss Arnav ..
by hundma
i want Arnav to watch Khushi dancing with payal on roop suhana lagta ha with the broom in her hand n then he smiles watchin her n when Khushi notices him she'll get shocked pointing broom towards him
by smithasrk
1.Anjali is upset coz her darling hubby is not home AGAIN so everyone tries to make  her happy but fails. Even arnav fails to make her smile . then khushi will come and do  the "sholay " act and will make her smile.asr happy.

2.they all decide to go for a picnic. asr and khushi automatically help anjali . and anjali saying now along with chotte u are there to take care of me , all the time  lav on phone & completely ignorant.

3.kushi is in asr's room to get something for anjali. asr comes out of the bathroom after shower..in.only towel..khushi stares. asr too. then asr moves forward to wards khushi and khushi backward. khushi reaches the bed ,,, about to fall.. asr tries to hold her but FAILS and they both fall on the bed AND...

4. arnav offers to drop khushi home as its very late,,, car trouble...arnav checking the car... heavy rain... khushi out with the umbrella... all wet...   

will come up with more...๐Ÿ˜†
by  vampire_girl
i want this ones๐Ÿ˜ณ

1) arnav saving khushi from gunda's and beat them like he will kill them and then khushi will shout "arnav!!!" and arnav will stop๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜..he may get hurt and khushi runningly coming to him "ap thik to ho na"..and then all rabba ve *haye haye*๐Ÿ˜ณ

2) my favourite dorii sceneโ˜บ๏ธ i want arnav to tie the dori of khushi dress uf!! hayee๐Ÿ˜ and that rabba ve!๐Ÿ˜ณ

3) the whole family is going somewhere and some how arnav and khushi are left behind[ (depeds on CV's what reason the give๐Ÿ˜†) and then their car broke down..and they should spent a nioght outside aww๐Ÿ˜
by  sparkle2985
the scenes i want
1.Arnav shouts on khushi for some reason and khushi running to her home with tears and arnav follows her to her home and see how madly she is eating jalebis and also  making them and smiles.
2.Arnav sees khushi dancing with la on a modern dance form and get mesmerized.
3.Arnav getting to know abt khushi's mrge and get totally confused abt not knowing why is this troubling him so much.
4.khushi remembering arnav and vice versa and confessing their love to themself first.
5.Khushi going to lucknow to meet her parents and tells anjali tat she should leave early anji tells arnav is also going to lucknow and tells arnav to drop khushi at her mother's place ,arnav and khushi agrees and then car prob struck in the middle of the road ... had to stay together for a night at some place and lots of rabba ve moments ๐Ÿ˜‰

and many
will come with more๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
many more to come you all too add your's
Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

I cant say what I want ,.

But definitely can say what I do not want - any scene remotely akin to the other 4-Lion show .
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-sunaina02

I cant say what I want ,.

But definitely can say what I do not want - any scene remotely akin to the other 4-Lion show .

haha su i loved that from you...you're bang on right about it..๐Ÿ˜†

nadiya great scenes hope anyone of 'em happens..loved the 1t one
naddiya26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-mazkachazka

haha su i loved that from you...you're bang on right about it..๐Ÿ˜†

nadiya great scenes hope anyone of 'em happens..loved the 1t one

you can add yours  i just add what came in my mind
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Scenes that I want.
-Anjali realising that ASR has fallen for KKG so she teases him but he denies it.
-For them to have a huge misunderstanding and then coming back running to each other.
-Khushi to get really jealous of La that she can't handle any more or ASR to get jealous of KKG flirting with another man.
- More rain scenes.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
2nd and 5th possible and love to c that.
naddiya26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sarach

2nd and 5th possible and love to c that.

make up your dear ๐Ÿ˜†
naddiya26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-abzy.

Scenes that I want.

- More rain scenes.
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

added your ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post..!!
I have a lot in mind but it'll take me days to note them all.. But whatever they may be, I hope their dreams come true and they be together always!!
naddiya26 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜
This content was originally posted by-prinky02

Awesome post..!!

I have a lot in mind but it'll take me days to note them all.. But whatever they may be, I hope their dreams come true and they be together always!!

what ever you have in mind add here lets  may be CV read this post ๐Ÿ˜†