Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hats off to DRASHTI DHAMI - Page 7

asradrashtifan thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sumanni

Inspite of her illness she came for shooting..she is truely a rockstar...very professional and hard working girl👏...Get well soon princess...

i hav always believed dis woman is de sole heart n soul of de show...its her dedication commitment tht geet is still on air..or els kisi ek ne koi kasar nahi chodi hai show ki band bajane mein..anyhow..i love u dd..for all our strength , courage..u  r ill but u still shot so many days..tht shows ur dedication..ppl shud learn sumthin from u who just leav de show for god knws wht reasons  n bcos of which de show suffers infact de show has suffered due to such pathetic unprofessional behavior by cetain ...god knws..u hav been thru so much..but still look at tht smile it nver fades ..thts wht i love in u..u r de epitome of happiness...u can be wid ppl who r many lightyears away from civlization but still keep ur cool...u r wonderful human n needless to say an amazin actor..prolific dancer...london is callin honey..
Edited by asradrashtifan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha.simhadri thumbnail
Love...DD,U look so tiered in yesterday's episode...take care of ur health... ur acting when ur not well this shows ur dedication regarding the work... all d Best and take care dear...Ur just out of this world. Ur d most cute actress in this World... Love u dd so please take care of ur self cos want u 2 stay healthy n happy. DD is unbeatable, ur d best...Ur a Roch Star...LOVE U SO MUCH ...DD...
Drashti...Wishing u a speedy recovery...The shows dull without you...Missing u a Lot DD,,,Ur the Best...
God bless u guys
mahi246 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, she is a  trooper.

You're wonderful and caring, sweet and kind. And even though you're feeling ill, I'm sure you'll be better in no time.

lots and lots of love from a Maneetian.
jyothi111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agreed with u all...She is a really professinal...me too noticed her infected throught ...her voice was very hasky...it clearly seen that she got affected to COLD...she once again proved that she is the real shearni of the entire show...at time like this she never loose the battle she took all the duties on her shoulders and win the battle alone...Really yaar i think Hats Off to her is also a small thing infront her...really DD u r a ROckstar...love u Honey...muah...GOD BLESS U DEAR...pls get well soon ...have a speedy recovery...love u DD...
bprerana thumbnail
drasti miss u alot u r not hungry for PDA LIKE OTHER BOZ OF THAT I LOVE U SOOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL BY HEATR AND VERY SIMPLE PLEASE TAKE PROPER REST GET WELL SOON COME BACK WITH A BANG LOVE U SOOO MUCH
TanuDDian thumbnail
dd i love u...

get well sooon...

yes i agree u r a rock star...👏👏👏
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DD hope you are feeling better! 😊

Keep on rocking!

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Guys can I say something !
Please hear me out ... this month's Zing mag features Vivian !!

Okay , no problems ! but can we ensure that October features Drashti !

I know this news was unavailable to everyone , while it came ! but now I'm pre-informing you people !

Those who have liked this thread & commented too ;
just a simple request once you have the link which I would provide shortly the moment I get it , please inform all your buddies .

It barely takes 5 mins to vote . Besides her hard work is in front of you all !
She came and worked in spite being unwell !

Can't we do this much for a girl having such a huge & selfless heart !! come on guys its not gold or silver , but just 5 mins of your day !

Think about it ... and I shall provide the link in this thread . Watch the space ... 😊
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post priya!👍🏼

DD deserves to be on the cover page of zing magazine!

you should post this in the IF ZING magazine thread too!
👍🏼