Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Birthday Our Jhakaas Ayshu:) - Page 22

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL

Today is My Twinee's B'rday..so all Must pay their attention here..๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

Okay What to say Abt her...She is the Sweetest...Sanskari...Most Well Behaved...She is an Enigma...She is My Role Model...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ok I Know I am Very Bad at lieing...Sorry Ayshu...๐Ÿคฃ..(mujhe pata tha kamini...mere liye tere se muh itne ucch vichar nahi nikal sakte๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ)

Well as she is My twinee u cann't expect her to be like "what i explained abt her above"...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ(Oh yes...Komzie ki tweeni uski tarah NAUGHTY...right Naughty Komal๐Ÿ˜‰)

But But Just Like me She is Cool,Honest,Naughty,Lively...๐Ÿ˜Ž...Bindaas...She is Ra...Rapchik...Rapaat...Rapchandus...Bhapka...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†(Ohh Vaibhavi merchant part-2...bas kar...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ...Thank You๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿคช)

----------------------)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Very Very Happy Birthday My Twinee

AYSHU(Thnak you SOO MUCH LADKI...lOVE YOU๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)

OOO Gale mein Lal Tie...Ghar mein ek charpaai...Shuru Ho jaao sabke sab Bhai...๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฃ(Hayeee...main marjawan gur khake...seeti maroing...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช)

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to u...Happy Birthday To u...Happy Birthday Kamini ayshu...Happy Birthday To u!!

Well She is My Closest Pal Here...As I said She is My Twinee...I Love you Kalmuhi,Kamini...Muahhh...๐Ÿ˜ณ(Oh...yes...aa gale lag jaa meri bhains...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...Love you too...three...infinityEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Wish You all success in ur Life...May God Bless u always...Hope whatever you wish for comes true..I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead.. Live every moment, today and always...๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ(Thank you jaan๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...well last line reminded me of Jiyo khush raho...muskurao..kya pata Kal Ho na HoCool)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For you n me ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

Happy birthday my best friend,

Amazing times, we always spend.

Laughter and jokes are common place,

Since we built that solid base.

Special friend that I hold dear,

Always wish to have you near.

We get along, like bread with honey,

A friendship worth, much more than money.

Love you loads My Twinee...๐Ÿค—(Yeh tune likha??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...khud se??๐Ÿ˜ฒ...waise aisa ho nahi sakta๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...lekin phir bhi...I LOVED IT...Love you sooo much๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)

with Love

Komziee...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lovely Thread Komzieee...Thank you!!...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail

Oh Yaar Birthday Party main Khaana peena nahin hoga toh kya khaak B'rday Party hogi...๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ(oH yeah...I love khana peena...uske maamle mein I m like Uday Bhaiya...ek no. ki bhukkad hun main๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

As The B'rday Gal LOWES Champagne...Party will start with opening a Champagne Bottle...woottt woottt...๐Ÿ˜Ž...So here it is...Pool mein girna Not allowed samjhi...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†(Hayeee๐Ÿคช...Mainu chad gayi oyeee sharate naal๐Ÿคช.๐Ÿคช...I don't know what is this sharata...Plzz tell me what is this sharata๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ...Main aa rahi hun Arjunโ˜บ๏ธ...)

anyways Soft drink to hamare saath aise hi hai...Fanta...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†(Fantu...pee lun...tere gore gore hathon se hamdam๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ)

Now B'rday Cake...Blow The Candle Ms Aysha Saxena...๐Ÿ˜ƒ(Pooh...poooh๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Bacche Log Taliyaan...๐Ÿ‘

French Fries..

Spring rolls...Yummyyy

M'c Donald Burger...prapapapaaa I am Loving it...

Are u satisfied Bhukkar...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ok last mein Kuch Meetha Ho jaaye...Rosgullaaa...๐Ÿ˜ณ

AWWW...Yummy food...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Now ur gifts..๐Ÿ˜›

Mayur...๐Ÿ˜

(Hayeee...Mayur...Its beautiful...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)

ArTi...๐Ÿ˜‰โค๏ธ...god How much he stares at his Just Enemy...

(Mere Arti...main toh mar gayi...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜)

Oh ya ur shirtless Jun...Dare to Bare...๐Ÿคฃ..u have no idea how much fun i had making it though its for you๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช...HE IS HOT๐Ÿคช...Lele lele lele maza le๐Ÿคช

Now this ur FABURITE "Jumma Chumma"  Video...๐Ÿคฃ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PAiHXiUfLA[/YOUTUBE]

Lets San Sananananan san...Jaa jaa re jaa re jaa ja re pawan...๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Love you Jun...jo bhi ho...he is shooo cute...when he does those steps๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

Hope u Liked the gifts..Embarrassed๐Ÿ˜†

Thnak You Komzieee...Those are just beautiful and HOT๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Birthday Msgs

Amy:)

Hiii My dearest Ayshu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So finally it's your birthday, huh? How does it feel turning a year older?? getting ancient now, are you?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(Ancient aur buddhi hogi tu๐Ÿ˜ณ...I m just soo young you know...๐Ÿ˜Ž)

So how old today?? 30?? 50?? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›  Public mein nahi toh pm karke zaroor batana, thik hai?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(30??...50???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...main sirf 19 baras ki hun...single and ready to mingle with you know who๐Ÿ˜‰...aayi jawani sar pe mere๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Okay, jokes aside... Many HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY, Sweets ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ May this day be full of happiness, laughter, smiles and blessings ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ameen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ(Thank You sooo much Amy...Love you๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)

May you always maintain this sweet and naughty nature of yours that always makes people smile even when they are at their lowest ๐Ÿ˜ƒ(Oh thank you Amy๐Ÿ˜ณ...but haan tere SHECRET PMs jo hamare chehre pe 1000000 watt smile laate hain๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ unke ke aage meri kya mazaal)

We met on the NMG and of course we got along coz of our favs...ArTi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ discussing them is our fav hobby, innit?? they give us sooo much to speculate about ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

(Yuh hi...kahi bhatakte huye...Arti ko discuss karte huye hum mile the...with as usual analaysing them๐Ÿ˜‰)

It is so flattering the way you always love my pms and all...makes me feel so good...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Embarrassed So thanks for that...and always remember, that i would do anything to make you smile...because you are part of my closest friends on IF...Actually all of NMG are ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ(I say the truth Amy...Ur PMs always brings smile on my face...and everyone's face in NMG๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Love you Amyyy)

And yeah...i sooo much LOVE your FF...and your siggies...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ they are realllyyy beautiful...i admire the way you got the hang of siggy making so fast...it took me ages ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†(Ohhh I m flattered๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...me too love ur ARTIlicious OS and siggies
๐Ÿ˜)

So, to this very multi talented girl, i want to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...With multiple doses of happiness and blessings ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

May God Always Bless You, hun...and may you get the very best in life ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ameen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank You Amy...๐Ÿค—

Flowers for you...they are not as good as the ones Rati received on her birthday ๐Ÿ˜‰ but they are good enough ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...(aacha??...mujh wahi flowers chahiye...and that cake also...Babu walaโ˜บ๏ธROFL)

And this is your gift from RAD ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hope you like them, dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww...they are just awesome.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Thank you RAD.๐Ÿค—...Love you guysss๐Ÿค—

Take care and Have a Great Day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Hugs and HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Love, Amy๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S: So many emoticons ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...mere b'day post agar tu emoticon use na karti na

toh pit ti)๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivi:)

Instead of counting candles,
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
As your birthday nears.
Consider special people
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your life
Just by being there.
Think about the memories
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"

On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.
We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.
So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have
The special pleasure of knowing you<3
(Awww shivzzz...that was sooo lovely...Thank you sooo much...Love you a lot๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)

A rose for a roseEmbarrassed

chocolates๐Ÿ˜ƒ

pizza for youBlushing

(Awww chocolates...roses๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and the best thing is PIZZA๐Ÿ˜‰...I LOVE TO EAT Pizzaโ˜บ๏ธ...Its gorgeous enough to eatโ˜บ๏ธ)
today is the birthday of someone very special...my dear friend shuโค๏ธ
she was aysha..then became ayhsu and now my dearest shuEmbarrassed
a very happy birthday to you dear๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...(Awww...thank you soo much Shivzzz...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...you were also first Shivani...then once I called you Shivu and u said Shivu nahi Shivi bol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...nd now u r my dearest Shivi and Shivzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

i don't exact rem when we first met but it was MN paradise...the things that i remembered was our drooling on wet chest๐Ÿ˜†(hayeee WET CHEST๐Ÿคช...and you ran to see 2 am repeat just to catch the glimpse of Wet Chestโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ) we became more closer friends on NMG...now she's one of my bestest friend here๐Ÿ˜›(Oh yes...๐Ÿค—)
she is witty, she is bold, die hard romantic...always wants romance in FFs..kabhi nahi thakti iss meinStern Smile๐Ÿ˜†(Kabhi nahi thankungi...sun lo Fantu..Pallu and uStern Smile๐Ÿ˜†)...she is naughty, totally hilarious , always loving and such a sweetheart<3
whenever i see that her green batti is on i can't wait to talk to her on cc...she just makes me smiles forgetting any worriesโค๏ธ(Awww...thats shhooo shweet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)
she is a die-hard ARJUN fan,mayur and arti pankha...simply adores SRkEmbarrassed(YES YES...I love my Drug ๐Ÿคชand Raisin๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ)
she is a budding talent as an ff writer
she simply rocks!
i love her just so much...she is the one with whom i never get intimidated..we always hit off from where we last ended...she's a riot...i never felt at unease with her(Hayeee...mujhe itna upar mat cadha...ab kuch dhundla nazar a raha hai๐Ÿ˜†...awww...you too a sweet heart...Love you Shivzzz๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)
she's a very lovely girl
make sure u make your nani and us proud by becoming an IAS officer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ(Inshallah...tere muh mein ghee shakkar๐Ÿ˜ณ)
i still rem those crazy texting we did when we both gave missed calls to jun๐Ÿ˜†(Han gundiyan samajh raha hoga woh humein jo use blank calls deti hain๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)
tera drug aur mera chocolate๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†(His voice...I get intoxicated by his voiceโ˜บ๏ธ)
i love drooling with her on ab, arti, mayur , srk๐Ÿ˜›
u know the best person who understands komu is shu onlyEmbarrassed(KoMU...sun leTongueTongue๐Ÿ˜†)
aur mai kya tareefo ke pool bandhu?๐Ÿ˜†..bas dil se yehi dua nikalti hai...khush rehna...salamat rehna...allah aapki har dua kabool kare๐Ÿค—Thank you sooo much Shivzz...LOVE YOU๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)

have a rocking b'day.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
love ya loads๐Ÿค—
now lets party shu ishtyle with her customary champagneCool
๐Ÿ˜†

ps: pool kand ab na karna๐Ÿ˜ˆ

(Champagne ke baad pool kaand karti nahi ho jaata hai...Jun me coming DarlingSilly

aysha_mayur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Divya.

res... *sigh*

Hey Ayshu.. This message is from Ritu and Me...

First of all, wish you a very very very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ..

(Thank you sooo much Divz di and Ritu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)

May this day bring loads and loads of joy, success and happiness filled with warmth and all the best wishes so that you can always have a pleasant smile while walking through this journey of life... May you always be surrounded with positive vibes, the people who love you and care for you, and shower you with so much affection and love, that you can spread all the love around you. May God always shower his choicest blessings on you and always be with you.. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š....(Awww...Thank you guys...It means a lot to me๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)

Though its not been very long since we have started talking.. the few chats that we had, be it FB or CC.. you have come across to me as person who loves to spread joy and smiles everywhere, a person who is matured but at the same time is child-like .. a person who is very sensitive and caring... not to forget being honest and frank.. Please do not change Ayshu.. These are traits of people who value  principles, r'ships and people around them.(Thats sooo sweet of you.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Love you.๐Ÿค—...I'll try not to change ever๐Ÿ˜†)

A small gift for you from the TRIO... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thats lovely...My Arti are always lovely.๐Ÿ˜..Thank you RAD...Its beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Once again wish you a very Happy Birthday ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š ..

Loads of love and wishes,

Ritu & Divya.

Divz di itni innocent smile dekhkar mujhe kuch ho raha hai๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ...Love you๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fantasia.

*clears throat*

Gale main laal tie .. ghar main ik char payi .. takiya ik aur hum do .. ik hi hai rqazai .. sardi kaisey jaye gi .. kaho kaisey hamien neend aye gi .. 

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

le aj main ne terey liye yeh chichora song bhi ga diya ๐Ÿ˜ณ , aur kaisey na gati, aj sab kuch teri psnd kao ., kyun aj tera happy wala birthday hai na ๐Ÿ˜ƒ(Fantu...Love you yaar๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...tune mere liye??...mere liyte??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...EK CHICHORA GAANA gaya๐Ÿ˜ฒ...woh bhi meri pasand ka...how sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Happy birthday ayshuu

Merey jiger ka tukra

โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

You know what I love it when u say mere jigar ka tukra๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OKay so i seriously don't remember when did i met you ๐Ÿค”,(main abatun??...we met on some Mayur topic...drooling over them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...but I actually statred loving ur FFs.๐Ÿ˜ณ...the very first one...where you descriebed Mayur scnes which were not shown in the show๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ) but i know you are one of my early readers Embarrassed. My always support since start ๐Ÿค— .. but the last i remember is that we all having crazy fun on NMG CC over every topic!!. ๐Ÿคฃ(Oh yeah,...NMGH ROCKS!!!!๐Ÿคฃ)

Whether it be ARTI, or bhains, or baba or matey or whatever!!, we all have had crazzy times and we all still do!! ๐Ÿคฃ (and I love to discuss it with u guys๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ)... i seriously cherish the time and it brings an automatic smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are one of those people, who make others there fans by the aura of self confidence they carry(Awww...this is the best compliment I have ever got...seriously Fantu๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ). I love you bindaas style ๐Ÿ˜Ž , your chichore songs ๐Ÿฅณ, your romantic demands โ˜บ๏ธ, your champagne obsession  , your pool parties โญ๏ธ .. and most of all I LOVE YOU. โค๏ธ(and I LOVE YOU more than my champagne or pool...or romance...โค๏ธ...aisi 100 cheezein kurbaan tere liye๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Wishing you a very happy birthday ayshu. May all your wishes come true and you lead a happy successful and blissful life, always surrounded by your loved ones. I wish for health and success for you, in every step and every phase of life. ๐Ÿค—(Thank You sooo much Fantu...Love you!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)

I am so glad that youa re stepping in the creative world of FFs and siggies,and wish you loads of success there.

Wish you get your mayank soon! Embarrassed(Hayeee...iski mujhe bahut zaroorat hai๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†)

May your fulfil yur nani's wishes and make her and your parents proud! ๐Ÿค—
Ameen .. sum ameen.(Tere muh mein ghee shakkar๐Ÿ˜ณ")

You are a person with a  golden heart, and i cherish your friendship. I seriously do.
You are the ronaq of NMG,...hUgSSS for you
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Love you jiger.

Okay now after the speech comes the gifts.

This is the OS you requested, Embarrassed, i tried my best to write in the way you would have liked, and i hope you like it Embarrassed

Bliss
already commented there...THAT WAS FAB and BEAUTIFUL๐Ÿ˜ณ

and after that a MN siggy Embarrassed

Love you ayshuu .. โค๏ธ 

MY MAYUR...LOVE THEM...Its beautifulโค๏ธโค๏ธ

aysha_mayur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Annu_Arti_Mayur

HAPPY BIRTHDAT TO U...HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY TO U...HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY DEAR Ayshhuuu ...HAPPPY BIDTHDAY TO U...HAPPYYY B'DAYYY SWEETHEARTTT...THANK YOU DI...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Luv u Sweethearttt...u r the Sweetesssttt๐Ÿ˜ณ...*Jun Ishtyleee๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†*
(Ab ye mat kehna k mein har kisi k b'day post per yahi likhti hoon...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ)...Yeh line par har ek ke b'day pe maarti ho๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
May u haveee manyyy More...n on ur B'day ...i wanna wish for u...dat may you have an awesome life ahead filled with joys. May all your wishes come true. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—...Awww...I hopeEmbarrassed
May you have success and happiness at every step you take forward in this journey along with all the best wishes of your near and dear ones.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
May your special day be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love ,memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
I hope  every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
May Allah All Mighty Bless U ALWAYSSS..Ayshuuu...๐Ÿ˜ณ
i just wanna say that u r a luvlyyy and adorableee person๐Ÿ˜ณ
n Extremlyyy Veryyy Veryyy NAUGHTY...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
but i luvvv ur naughtiness... ni Just Luv the Way u r Ayshu...๐Ÿ˜ณu r justtt tooo adorable...such a Cutie Pie...๐Ÿ˜ณi m so Blessed to have u as a frnd...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...Me too lucky to have a friend like you di...Love you always๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
i can't express my feeling dat how much i m attached to u...n how much my love is for ya...Bol do...how much you love me...kyunki pyaar kiya toh darna kya๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...i just wishhh alll the happiness for ya...frmmm the bottom of my heart...๐Ÿค—

https://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/114/9/5/Starry_Blue_Cake_by_xXx__Kawaii__xXx.jpg

https://www.syriagiftshop.com/images/uploads/flo12.jpg

Awww...the gifts are sooo cute...Thank You soo much!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

luv u Ayshuuu...muaahhh...n Happyyy B'day again jiger...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
have a blasttt on ur b'day...๐Ÿค—
ENJOYYY LOTSSS...
Stay Blessed n Happyyy Alwaysss...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Alwaysss Just Keep Smiling Sweethearttt...*just Like JUN...๐Ÿ˜ƒ*๐Ÿค—....Oh ye his 1000000 watt smile...yeh lo...just for you di๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...kyunki main jaanti hun yeh mile dekhkar kai ogon ke hosh ud jaate hain...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

LUV YAโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
ANNU ...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Payal-15

FF Update...๐Ÿ˜†
Okay so m back issi saal to unres...๐Ÿ˜†

Ufff the siggies.๐Ÿ˜...They are always good Pallu...Tu toh hai hi master in siggy making๐Ÿ˜ณ

well abhi 2 days ago u said ki we met on Rati Bring Back Mission Thread and that's when i saw u so serious regarding it that i thot u are a serious girl๐Ÿ˜ณ situations make people seem different i must say๐Ÿคฃ coz u are a jovial, good humoured, honest, sweet, a little kiddish n a good hearted person๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...haila...main tujhe itni shareef aur serious lagi thi???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...toh ab toh tujhe pata chal gaya hoga woh main nahi thi...tera DELUSION thaStern Smile...you were living in denial๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ...but haan Rtai was not there so main us waqt serious hi thi

okay i wanna wish you the success in terms of life, love and as a person too...May God Bless You Dil se coz that matters a lot when its him blessingEmbarrassed...Awww thank you soo much Pallu...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

okay so am i supposed to wish you pool n champagne party too kyaShocked๐Ÿค” may u have all that u want๐Ÿคฃ...aaj toh meri lottery lag gayi...sab mujhe pool aur champagne offer kar rahe hain๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคฃ

n these siggies n Update dedication is just for u...not that its too much but a small small gift from me to u๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

now coming to your song dedication...well u like to dedicate urself Sheila ki jawaani...ur entry songShocked but here's one from my side:

smile an ever lasting smile 
a smile can bring you near to me 
don't ever let me find you gone 
'cause that would bring a tear to me 
this world has lost its glory 
let's start a brand new story 
now my love 
you think that I don't even mean 
a single word I say 

it's only words 
and words are all I have 
to take your heart away 

talk in ever lasting words 
and dedicate them all to me 
and I will give you all my life 
i'm here if you should call to me 
you think that I don't even mean 
a single word I say 

it's only words 
and words are all I have 
to take your heart away 

it's only words 
and words are all I have 
to take your heart away 

da da da da da da da 
da da da da da da da da da da 
da da da da da da da 
da da da da da da da da da da 
Pallu that is the best song dedication to me...Loved it...and I love this song for obvious reasons๐Ÿ˜‰

May u and your love start a brand new story soon๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—...Hayeee...jaldi hi main trip and fall hun aur koi mujhe catch kare๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

now coming to our MN pagalpanti...Day Dreaming...well we are truly mad in that case coz we still discuss MN as if MJHT still on air abhi bhi...๐Ÿ˜†...waise  now that i think, it is๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†...Can we ever get over Mayank-Nupur??...No...I love them Man!!!!โค๏ธ

i love to discuss every bit of MN wid u...its like the best refential story ever when talking about just anything n everythingDay Dreamingโค๏ธ...I love it Pallu...i just love it...to analyse and discus each and every phase of my Mayur๐Ÿ˜ณ

okay now coming outta my MN fangirl mode...๐Ÿ˜†

All i wanna say is give the best to the things that matter to u n u'll get all that u want coz u deserve all the happiness and dreams that u look forward to...be always this iridescent and effervescent girl that u are...Love ya๐Ÿค—
Have a nice nice day๐Ÿ˜ƒ..THANK YOU PALLU...LOVE YA๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Phewww...Thank God tune isi saal unres kar diyaStern SmileROFL
aysha_mayur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Nida--

Happy Birthday Ayshu๐Ÿค—

birthday cake 
birthday wishes

gifts

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH NIDU๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

happy birthday ayshu, may all your dreams come true
you and komz are like the live wire of our cc, your chichore songs are amazing ๐Ÿ˜†
you love drooling on arjun๐Ÿ˜ณ but i think ram kapoor aaap ko bade hi ache lagte hain ๐Ÿคฃ...*JEE Ram Kapoor mujhe bade hi acche lagte hai*๐Ÿคฃ
and your demand of romance in ff is so cute yaar ...*Tujhe cute lagta hai..lekin main seriously mein romace demnad karti hun*๐Ÿ˜ณ
i think the first time we met was in cc only,arti brought us together and since then i have enjoyed so much reading your comments and your one liners are kamaal, you have got a great sense of humour,like komz you are also very naughty , the quality i love the most in you is that you are always cheerful and always make a mast atmosphere in CC in good or bad times.i love reading your ff aswell ๐Ÿ˜ณ...*Itni tareef...mujhe rona aa raha hai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†...Thank you sooo much๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—*
sorry for not being active yaar , i have been busy with a lot of stuff and lot of troubles lol but i always cherish the good and bad times we have been together and may our friendship continue to stay strong for all times to come ameen.
aaj toh tu pool mein jump zaroor karna ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ...its your day ...*haan woh toh maine kar liya tha*โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
Happy birthday  love you loads๐Ÿค—

Love you too nidu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

aysha_mayur thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Debzyy-

Happy Birthday Ayeshu.๐Ÿค—...Thank yu jee๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

ok,firstly-some sappy wishing and reminiscing old times session.I DON'T remember where i met you,yahi aas-paas bhatakti hui mili thi shayad se,awara chindiyo ki tarah,but phir i thought,she LOOKS nice.๐Ÿ˜† So,yes,we talked,interacted and from them she is another of my fellow praani and a besharam Arjun lover too,which i am NOT.i don't wail for him to be in vest u know,unlike you..๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ i m a NICE,DECENT Arjun fan and admirer.๐Ÿ˜ณSo,yes thats me..*oyeee...isme besharmi kya bata hai?..tu bhi toh GG ke liye yeh sab sochti hai...not to forget husband-wife...woh sab kya drama tha?*๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ...aur b'day thread mera hai..tera nahi..isliye stop gushing about urself here๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคฃ
 (Did i actually keep my promise intact,of resorting to sappy stuffs and being nice to you..??well..ermm,i didn't i guess.๐Ÿคฃ But yes,never mind,beizzati ki toh aadat hai tujhe..๐Ÿคฃ...*Beizzati nahi...thats called being FAMOUS๐Ÿ˜Ž*

Ok,i guess i WILL give u some memories to keep you contented about your Birthday thread.. Ayeshu-one of the MOST craziest and weirdo female i have ever come across,u are truly a darling Girl,and its one of those light moments around you and thats is immensely enjoyable.trust me..๐Ÿ˜ƒ ...*cHAL THEEK HAIStern Smile..THANK YOU๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—*
         We will keep on the pagalpanti everywhere,doing what we do BEST๐Ÿ˜‰ ,will never deter from that๐Ÿคฃ.its real fun being with you girl and i truly pray for the fun to remain forever..love uโค๏ธ
      i cannot promise the avis i can make,my gifsoup isn't working๐Ÿ˜’,but just as soon as i conjure up a  few,that will be for you ..๐Ÿ˜Šlove u loads..!1keep smiling and mujhe iska reply chahiye...!!!Cool

Debzyy.๐Ÿค—

Oyeee abhi tak woh avis nahi pahunchi mere paasStern Smile...Thank you sooo much๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—