🤗🤗
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

🤗🤗
🤗🤗
so how did ur b'rday go??😉
Ohhh...went awesome!!...collg mein friends brought cake...then treat shreat...thora bahut ghoome...aur haan humne barf ka gola bhi khaya...😃

and you know what...what my friend told me today...I wore patiala and kurti...and she said...You look like Nupur today😍...I was like...omggg...thats the best compliment I can ever get...😳

uske baad shaam ko mom-dad ko loota...khanne peene ke maamle mein😆...and now back to home😃
Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago

Main kal sabka reply karungi...OK...aur haan jisko mujhe RAPID FIR poochna hai pooch lo😳...I love RAPID FIRES😈

Originally posted by aysha_mayur

Ohhh...went awesome!!...collg mein friends brought cake...then treat shreat...thora bahut ghoome...aur haan humne barf ka gola bhi khaya...😃

and you know what...what my friend told me today...I wore patiala and kurti...and she said...You look like Nupur today😍...I was like...omggg...thats the best compliment I can ever get...😳

uske baad shaam ko mom-dad ko loota...khanne peene ke maamle mein😆...and now back to home😃

awww...i wish i could see u...asyhuuu...😍
glad u enjoyed...Stay Blessed...sweetheart..😳🤗

Annu Di aap mujhe apni man ki aankhon se dekho...yeh wala chashma laga ke🤓

Komzie??...pallu??...Fantu???...sab ke sab o.l. ho kamino😳
Originally posted by aysha_mayur

seems like u had a blast🤗

wow...aaj ke hi updat mein i wrote Nupz had worn Kurti n Patiala n dedicated it to u...what a co-incidence😆

what gifts shifts u got...n blessings😃

btw reply NOW😳