kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

hahahahahah bestest of bestest script ever lolll

The most funniest, hilarious and nonsense script ever written...
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Raj, well written post...the whole scenes whatever you mentioned are so incorrectly shown...and how can one have puja/SR especially within 13 days, especially when one has given Agni...and how are they entering temple...One more thing to note is, when Rads is in the temple yesterday, the Pradakshana/Parikrama after the prayer is shown in the incorrect way...that way is done only when someone dies, not that way in the temple...how come no one in the research team, if they have any or the CV's know this...But despite so many flaws in the script, Rubina and Avinash are performing brilliantly...Also, what this is Dai talking about today having elder's blessing on Srad Panchami (is that what she said - cld not hear it clearly, coz of bad audio/video today)...they are all showing everything incorrectly...Though we love RaDev, there is no need to show romance right now and at least show how they are feeling about this whole thing and how they intend on tackling it...Avinasha and Rubina are brilliant and their chemistry shows in such scenes too but these scenes are totally uncalled for right now...this is just an attempt to woo the audience...they can at least show that it is past 13 days and they are over that period...Today they did such a big blooper, when that guy comes says that 2 years ago, Sr.RP helped him to save his wife...How did that happen?? from the bed of the ailing RP?? Superman with super powers... Btw, the one who cld save the wife of his son and wife of Grandson, why or how will he save the wife - another innocent woman of stranger...??
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: anukapoor

Thanks Raj, well written post...the whole scenes whatever you mentioned are so incorrectly shown...and how can one have puja/SR especially within 13 days, especially when one has given Agni...and how are they entering temple...One more thing to note is, when Rads is in the temple yesterday, the Pradakshana/Parikrama after the prayer is shown in the incorrect way...that way is done only when someone dies, not that way in the temple...how come no one in the research team, if they have any or the CV's know this...But despite so many flaws in the script, Rubina and Avinash are performing brilliantly...Also, what this is Dai talking about today having elder's blessing on Srad Panchami (is that what she said - cld not hear it clearly, coz of bad audio/video today)...they are all showing everything incorrectly...Though we love RaDev, there is no need to show romance right now and at least show how they are feeling about this whole thing and how they intend on tackling it...Avinasha and Rubina are brilliant and their chemistry shows in such scenes too but these scenes are totally uncalled for right now...this is just an attempt to woo the audience...they can at least show that it is past 13 days and they are over that period...Today they did such a big blooper, when that guy comes says that 2 years ago, Sr.RP helped him to save his wife...How did that happen?? from the bed of the ailing RP?? Superman with super powers... Btw, the one who cld save the wife of his son and wife of Grandson, why or how will he save the wife - another innocent woman of stranger...??

Thanks Anu...they are showing everything incorrect...Puja is not allowed during SUTAK period for 12 days...many follow 13 days...CVs has no research team..if they had thn these bloopers wudhv been minimal...
I was surprise seeing Dev's eagerness and excitement for SR..no sign of maturity, knowing that his GF has died..no remorse..only on first day he became silent, sober and in grief...is this the sign of RP..? instead of following all the rituals properly and finding the way out of Barkha kand...they both I felt will burst into singing..''Tu kitne baras ka. main solah baras ki tu satrah baras ka...''..
There are many movies inspite of brilliant acting by lead pairs.Bombed or doomed badly on box office...if the script and screenplay is weak..actors cannot attract the audiences..
everybody knows Amitabh Bachchan, Dilip Kumar, SRK, Salman Khan, Amir Khan, Akshay, Rajesh Khanna, Raj Kapoor etc have given disasters movies in their life...reason:- Weak script, screenplay and useless story...same thing has happened here...

Wht was point of showing Gharwali and baharwali?...
Regarding the guy coming in yesterday's episode and telling RP helped him 2 years is clearly proving their capability as script writer...this is called in hindi..''Bina sar pair ki kahani..'' means story with no head or tail...they just see the trps and write the episode on same day and shoot..
Yes RP had magic wand and he used to cure others..but he never tried tht magic wand on himself..
Infact i have stopped watching the show..just read the WU...but i wrote this post when they showed Promo of ME...
I dont watch the shows which plays with religious sentiments of people or make fun of it...even many mythological i had stopped in halfway...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa Raj bhaiya you are right...but when I sw the topic na...I thought why you said that...
and yaa lead actress aother side and the they try to another actress more time...
fed up with this track...they like more love triangles also...wahh writer jee wahh...I want to cry they want to ruin my favorite show...
set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustShanta

"Time... is what keeps everything from happening at once", 'Wiki''

not so in CB land...anything happens anytime as per dictated by TRP'S
Thank you RBG, reading your Topic starter, u moonlighting as Indiana Jones,?
 what a find !! scratching my head thinking ''Brilliant ?? 

what redundancy !

don't they realise what time it is in the Hindu Calendar

Just to see their TRP's high on chart the CVs try to anything anytime...it doesnt matter whether the story demands or not...or people's sentiments are hurt..whether there is contuinity or not, they dont care...what the other channels are showing they will follow blindly..one can see nowadays similar tracks and scenes being shown..this is what I called..''Flavour of the Week or Month..''...just follow the trend..right or wrong who cares..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
RBG keep away all religious feelings aside  and watch otherwise hindu religious traditionalist viewers  will land up suing the channel and complaining to http://ibfindia.com for the content. only I think let not the viewers from other religions and countries think  this as the rituals and customs as real    I was very upset about how they have misused the religious and God angle

set_raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: harianjana

rbg if u say that i have a lots of doubts here

Radev were supposed to be married on janmashtami that is 21st august na after 2 days frm thei marriage ddji died means he must have died on 23rd august. with in two days after that  Dev was made an rp means 25th august and the whole recognition of radh as cb and gharwali bahar wali was decided on the same day that is 25th augusr and the next day they have some romance that is on 26th august which was shown today and yesterday, then where did we get the day 17th september means with in this 24 hrs does 20 days roll on according to the cv's and we doesn't know what these 20 days happened in pb and all these 20 days went well in pb which was known for problem a day. Where cv's are following the time sense here, I am having this doubt since yesterday when dev's brthday was mentioned can u please explain me

Well they write on same day n shoot...they can celebrate the birthday twice a year and even if it is once still the date wont be same...cos they dont rem what they showed or wrote in past..they ignore all those mistakes you had mentioned for thm it is not counted..for them TRP is more important thn the contuinity of story.
If Dai is talking about Shradh Panchami...thn those dumbs doesnt know tht during 15 days of Shradh or Pitru Paksh one has to follow celibacy...and these geniuses are preparing for SR..
What a weird world of Cv's CB..
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: chalhov

RBG keep away all religious feelings aside and watch otherwise hindu religious traditionalist viewers will land up suing the channel and complaining to http://ibfindia.com for the content. only I think let not the viewers from other religions and countries think this as the rituals and customs as real    I was very upset about how they have misused the religious and God angle

yes putija as a non Hindu agree with u what u have said about non Hindu's outlook about Hindu religion.Tele industry is a huge media whatever they r showing do u think it is that much wrong?and whatever u sensible,knowledgeable who really know about religion r all right?tell me which path should I follow?as a non Hindu...just like me around  the world so many viewers r confused,
 other important  thing u cant keep away ur religion,specially when this idiot cvs r saying this  story is base on religious theme..above all when cvs r giving wrong information,u have to raise ur voice or they wont listen..am I right?
Once same incident  had happened in my country,one of the soap was very popular,trp was very high and then cvs started to show unrealistic track,ppl got mad,protested,but no change then one day all the angry protesters surrounded that producer's house and demand for either he should change the story line or take away that soap from the air.even though it was a social drama but hurt the sentiments of the viewers,finally the producer has to change the story.
But in this cb producers r following this soap as the base of Krishna ,Radha,now they r bringing Ram Sita which r Hindu god goddess,following wrong rituals,disrespect the rules of the religion etc..but still viewers r watching without any complain,they should boycott the show unless cvs stop making mockery about ur culture,religion,values,etc,but its a shame that a very few members r care about this ,rest of them r love to see only radev romantic,scenes, rp dev's annoying attitude towards his wife,they dont care for anything ..really surprise and disgusts me.where is ur values,sensibility about ur religion,ur culture,?i am not Hindu but still feel shame that cvs r making fun of this religion but y not u guys?it is a fiction but there should be limit...
Sorry if I hurt someone's feeling but I am not that kind of viewer that dev is trying to kiss his wife and I will have goose bump in my body. and😍   this is totally disgusting ..
Very sad for  this religion and the followers...

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago