Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

We have also seen enough 'Piya is jealous' tracks before,when Abhay used to date T,Misha,Panchhi๐Ÿ˜†.No Abhina was required for that.CV's are making this story a 'Khichri',nothing else.

I know. I hope next week is not wasted in abhina tracks
adnilover thumbnail
[QUOTE=cuteshrishti]C evn i will give green signal 2 Abhiya only in one case if they r shown as BFF & Abhiya ka lub track na affect ho๐Ÿ˜ณ[/QUOTE]
I think you meant abhina๐Ÿ˜†
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Hey alina is still sensible person didn't u heard she said, I wish abhay I could have said u that I love you๐Ÿ˜› Yaar pyaar aisey hi hota hai but she will never tell him as she is too shy to propose abhay and even if she does she will never ruin her friendship!
Alina is only sensible person show who makes some sense and I m all excited for abhina track better than Jiya though for me and I want her to be on abhay's side against Jeh๐Ÿ˜ƒ
usha786 thumbnail
what is this, he is supporting her, but what is alina for abhay?
Originally posted by: usha786

what is this, he is supporting her, but what is alina for abhay?

I think Abhay thinks Alina like his sister.๐Ÿ˜†.I hope Alina doesn't turn into negative after Abhay rejects her!! Even Jeh was soo sweet in the initial days.And Alina is Jeh's sister,and a werewolf.I hope she remains positive,or rather Cv's keep her positive.๐Ÿ˜”
adnilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

I think Abhay thinks Alina like his sister.๐Ÿ˜†.I hope Alina doesn't turn into negative after Abhay rejects her!! Even Jeh was soo sweet in the initial days.And Alina is Jeh's sister,and a werewolf.I hope she remains positive,or rather Cv's keep her positive.๐Ÿ˜”

I dont trust the Cvs anymore. They made jeh negative, might even do it with alina after her makeover. Even panchi's sensible chracter was turned into a despo