Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhina not required!!

adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
😭😭😭Didnt like today's episode at all. There has been no proper abhiya scene since monday. I was waiting since yesterday thinking that at least today we will get an abhiya scene but instead saw alina falling for abhay. What is this yaar!😑
Already this week we have seen a lot of jiya scenes and now maybe next week, we'll have to see abhay alina track. It doesnt even seem like abhay piya are together. They always have to stay away from each other like old times and now will have to see both of them with other people. I thought Alina was sensible and knew that Abhay loves Piya. Then what is this. Hope abhay alina track doesnt sideline abhiya tracks. Otherwise I cant watch the show because I already waited 3 and a half months to see abhiya

Not bashing alina, but abhina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agreee 😑 Edited by hreeyaa - 12 years ago
adnilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: hreeyaa

Agreee 😑

I know. Hope next week we have abhiya scenes instead of alina abhay scenes
homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

😭😭😭Didnt like today's episode at all. There has been no proper abhiya scene since monday. I was waiting since yesterday thinking that at least today we will get an abhiya scene but instead saw alina falling for abhay. What is this yaar!😑

Already this week we have seen a lot of jiya scenes and now maybe next week, we'll have to see abhay alina track. It doesnt even seem like abhay piya are together. They always have to stay away from each other like old times and now will have to see both of them with other people. I thought Alina was sensible and knew that Abhay loves Piya. Then what is this. Hope abhay alina track doesnt sideline abhiya tracks. Otherwise I cant watch the show because I already waited 3 and a half months to see abhiya

Lekin one thing happened nice that we got to see 40 watts pia's jealousy  when abhay was comforting alina; n she was not able to answer tracker shooting questions.πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Edited by homyar - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes  I agree we never get ABHIYA ..full throttle..kuch na kuch ya koi na koi beeche meinaahi jaata hai..😭I hope yeh track wont make us crave for ABHIYA moments..😭
Originally posted by: homyar

Lekin one thing happened nice that we got to see 40 watts pia's jealousy when abhay was comforting alina; n she was not able to answer tracker shooting questions.πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

<div>

We have also seen enough 'Piya is jealous' tracks before,when Abhay used to date T,Misha,PanchhiπŸ˜†.No Abhina was required for that.CV's are making this story a 'Khichri',nothing else.
adnilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: homyar

Lekin one thing happened nice that we got to see 40 watts pia's jealousy  when abhay was comforting alina; n she was not able to answer tracker shooting questions.πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Ya I suppose. It was cute seeing piya getting jealous. Wonder if she'll be mad at abhayπŸ˜†
1visulover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyabhay4ever

totally agree with u hopes creatives also think the same...

adnilover thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Yes  I agree we never get ABHIYA ..full throttle..kuch na kuch ya koi na koi beeche meinaahi jaata hai..😭I hope yeh track wont make us crave for ABHIYA moments..😭

Hope so too. I was really wishing alina to be like alice but the CVs made her fall for abhay instead. It totally spoiled abhay and alina's frienship
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
C evn i will give green signal 2 Abhiya only in one case if they r shown as BFF & Abhiya ka lub track na affect ho😳