Visit this Page and u'll get ur answers: πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4420
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MadameX

Why, you have been spending more time romancing with Mr. Tik Tik? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ Vinay: the rules are to do bak bak as freely as you can. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

mr tik tik...does he knows to Romance???? I thought he would prefer tejesh rather than me for romancing... πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ Nimika: that's the benefit of being short and only time I like being short. 🀣 Oh and also for playing hide and seek.

And haha, didn't know such a thread existed...rules look long...does it say anywhere that bak bak in multiple threads is not allowed? πŸ˜‰

@ Vinay: Bye and take care!
MadameX thumbnail
@ Meenu: You're right...Tejesh is Bond after all, he ought to be even attracting someone as girly as Mr. Tik Tik. 🀣
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenakshi_16

toddles...off to sleep

Itni jaldi? No SGP watching today?
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No there is no such rules as of...But u never know ye shounak ne add kar diya toh..Ek toh phele se hin Naukari khone ke Gham mein ajeeb harkate kar raha hai 🀣
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
arre for afternoon nap...will be sleeping only for half n hr...n SGP mein miss karo...thts the rare case
MadameX thumbnail
Oh okay, even I have to leave to get ready for school...bye guys. πŸ€—
Originally posted by: MadameX

@ Nimika: that's the benefit of being short and only time I like being short. 🀣 Oh and also for playing hide and seek.

And haha, didn't know such a thread existed...rules look long...does it say anywhere that bak bak in multiple threads is not allowed? πŸ˜‰

@ Vinay: Bye and take care!

These are the rules for SGP Section-πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1404868

Hello Friends!!

As you know this section has just got its development team. We are just pointing out some of the important rules we all must keep in mind. Not that anyone has broken any rules. But consider this as an informative thread made to make sure that all members are aware of these rules.

Most of you already know these rules but again view this thread as informative on IF rules.

~SPAM- Please refrain yourself from chatting/spamming on the forum. Do not post topics that are not related to the show Sasural Genda Phool.

~No Comments-Refrain yourself from posting comments in Picture Gallery, Update Archive, Archive Mansion & Articles Corner. Don't spam any thread repeatedly with emotions.

~No Capital letters/Caps-Do not write in capitals/big fonts as it is considered shouting/rudeness on Net.

~Quoting-Please do not quote long posts especially when it messes up the coding which makes it look bad. You can quote up to 3 quotes. You can also use the @ format to refer to a member.

----

Nimika...I am not afraid of losing a job or something...i am here as a viewbie just to support Aman to make this forum more neater and cleaner..nothing more than that..so i wont have any problems in stepping down from the viewbie ship if any case arises :)

And yeah please its a request...abhi bahut ho gayi masti yaar..ab sab akshara/rupi vahu band karo..even i'll stop...I think someone PMed me something and it is actually true..

"Please don't feel that we are getting offended by each and everything. We too understand having fun in the forum, teasing your fellow members etc.. But its not funny anymore when it hurts someone else feeling. Fun with limit is enjoyable but it brings bad taste when its done out of limit. Please don't take this otherwise its just my feelings towards these posts"

Please dont mind..you all are my friends thats why I am saying it in the chat club..sometimes people might not get the humour...or sometimes they might be really hurt..and its not just other forum members..many of our forum members have the same opinion too..I am not blaming or telling anyone..its a joint effort which everyone of us has to do...

I really didnt know this untill i was brought into the notice that there actually were some nasty comments not on akshara but on the girl playing akshara and naitik's acting...we take it as fun coz we got used to it..but people who sees it for the first time will look at it like bashing..

Even I'll stop with my lame jokes and all...lets just enjoy with SGP as the boundaries..😊

Sorry i didnt want to write something like this and all..but just felt like sharing..coz kya pata joke karte karte sach mein kisi ne complaint kiya aur account ban ho gaya without any fault also..

ok bye..happy chattingπŸ˜†