Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** (Page 112)

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

Originally posted by MadameX

I can't believe you guys don't ride cycles anymore. Cry

Oyee we can,but we dont...Yaar mehnat kaun karega...LOL

BTW last year mere pe bhoot savar tha Cycle ka...As suddenly I was so concerned abt my height that someone said ride cycle n height will increase...

hahaha  some of the things ppl say when i am watching indian tv on satlite  makes me wonder what they are feeding the viewrs  buy some insoles so yr hight will grow, at least riding bikes will keep you fit (it did not help ekta X waali's hight)LOLLOLLOLLOL, sorry ekta could not help it. buying insoles will keep the seller's pocket fit, LOLLOLLOLLOL  any way when i was growing up as teen pppl use to say  swinging on the swings will help yr hight,   dont know whay ppl worry tooo much about the hights, dont they care what's in that packet(person) that matter????  those adds on the tv they exploit ppl's unscuritys so much they telll you if you are dark skin short or fat  you will not find job acha dulha or dulhan or great paying job and blah blah blah and blah.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenleaf007

How can u both write such long huge posts? Unhappy LOL

Gm auntyji Big smile

i think we are twins born some 30yrs apart, and i got the hight and she stay short
its Good afternoon hereALMOST 3.30PM HOW IS YR MORNING GOING HAVE YR BREAKFAST??
sowie caps lock

Edited by sara_sara - 14 October 2011 at 10:22pm
greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara_sara

Gm auntyji Big smile

i think we are twins born some 30yrs apart, and i got the hight and she stay short
its Good afternoon hereALMOST 3.30PM HOW IS YR MORNING GOING HAVE YR BREAKFAST??
sowie caps lock

No i dont have breakfast...It makes me Puke LOL ...i directly have my Lunch...SO whats with u today??? kya plans hai?
sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

Gm auntyji Big smile

sowie caps lock

No i dont have breakfast...It makes me Puke LOL ...i directly have my Lunch...SO whats with u today??? kya plans hai?

nothing much bahu put the washing out so i bring it in before the rain start, as she went out to see her friend. younger son and bahu came over, they have lunch here and went back to there house hope she have the baby soon  we are all waiting, she is suppose to be due on tuesday.   i just have some allloo pratha and gobhi ki sabji with dahi for lunch,   whats you having for lunch do you cook ????  just been watching last night's epi on youtube as it was not loaded on start player yet,  chooha thing was so funny we only get utsav on free to air chennels direct on sat lite  even if i was to get star plus free the should would have come 1am aust time LOLLOLLOL 
sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
BTW why does breakfast make you puke????
greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Haila itta Vadda post Fhir se?? LOL ..I dont know whenever i eat something early morning or immediately when i get up..I pukeLOL...and yes that Chooha thing was funny..Loved IShaan's ReactionLOL ...BTW aloo paratha looks tempting Wink LOL
sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

Haila itta Vadda post Fhir se?? LOL ..I dont know whenever i eat something early morning or immediately when i get up..I pukeLOL...and yes that Chooha thing was funny..Loved IShaan's ReactionLOL ...BTW aloo paratha looks tempting Wink LOL

kyon  padne me dikkat hoti hai??????   i cant eat first thing in the morning either  so i have big breakfast  at about 11am and then nothing until dinner time  which is 6pm  so you never told me what you having for lunch?? did you cook or yr mummy cookes??

sara_sara Goldie
sara_sara
sara_sara

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
ishan  reminded me of my bada beta if he sees a spider he tells bahu to go and kill it ROFL

Go to top