Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

I can't believe you guys don't ride cycles anymore. 😭

Oyee we can,but we dont...Yaar mehnat kaun karega...πŸ˜†

BTW last year mere pe bhoot savar tha Cycle ka...As suddenly I was so concerned abt my height that someone said ride cycle n height will increase...
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara_sara

yeah same here tooo on weekend fammilys  can be seen on bike tracks small kids on the same bikes as mums or dad, older kids on there own,   and even ppl work in city take the bikes to station and take it on the train to work,   and that like  ppl working in management jobs  ceos and all that but you dont see this in india emagine  a company ceo riding his/her bike to work ?????  they dont seeit as fitness tool, just look d/n on it,  
now days i dont know what language i speak  some gorey even ask me what am talking about kids can under stand as i slip out or punjabi to eng in same sentence and makes in perfect khichdi, kids know both languages so its not wierd for them, but for only punjabi or only eng speaking ppl its alian πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aunty, could it be you are an Asutralia living version of me?!?! 😲 Everytime I read your stuff, I always see it as reflection of my life. πŸ˜† And ya totally!! I see some businessy people taking trains and whatnot...personally nothing wrong with riding bikes...it's just a mode of transportation. it was funny...one time I was randomly thinking of what I would do if ever became mayor of NYC. 🀣 The first thing I thought was implementing cycles as primary mode of transportation to save pollution, etc, etc...only old, weak, and injured people can use public transportations like buses and trains. πŸ˜† And taxis will be for emergencies only. πŸ˜† This will surely put a lot of people out of business and cause many inconveniences but for the sake of clearing the air, it's good. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And ya, even I talk both at same time in a sentence...seems the easiest thing to do. πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

BTW last year mere pe bhoot savar tha Cycle ka...As suddenly I was so concerned abt my height that someone said ride cycle n height will increase...

πŸ€£πŸ€£ Well, the exercise might help your growth. πŸ˜† But not by a significant margin. πŸ˜† And the mehnat in riding bikes is the best part...all that adrenaline pumping through you is a good feeling.

Bye Aunty!! Take care and good night sleep.
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

Aunty, could it be you are an Asutralia living version of me?!?! 😲 Everytime I read your stuff, I always see it as reflection of my life. πŸ˜† And ya totally!! I see some businessy people taking trains and whatnot...personally nothing wrong with riding bikes...it's just a mode of transportation. it was funny...one time I was randomly thinking of what I would do if ever became mayor of NYC. 🀣 The first thing I thought was implementing cycles as primary mode of transportation to save pollution, etc, etc...only old, weak, and injured people can use public transportations like buses and trains. πŸ˜† And taxis will be for emergencies only. πŸ˜† This will surely put a lot of people out of business and cause many inconveniences but for the sake of clearing the air, it's good. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And ya, even I talk both at same time in a sentence...seems the easiest thing to do. πŸ˜†

yeah seems like we are so much alike not just same name,   yeah in the morning at the station you see alll black cpolur as far as ypou can see(ppl in suits)  lot of them have bikes with them, you will not see that in india,  as if you are wearing suit tie for work you are either driven by driver or driving yr self to work,   here no one cares about status, i seen  ppl in menegement sweeping the floors if somthing spills  they just dont tell ppl working for them to clean up,   one of the euro country have law that you cant drive into the city and there are no buses either its just bikes i think its nether land and old ppl can ride bike just as good as young i was reading about one of my uncles, who live in uk at 85 he rides bike 20km every day,   put us young ones to shame eh????
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How can u both write such long huge posts? πŸ˜” πŸ˜†

Gm auntyji πŸ˜ƒ
sara_sara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

hahaha  some of the things ppl say when i am watching indian tv on satlite  makes me wonder what they are feeding the viewrs  buy some insoles so yr hight will grow, at least riding bikes will keep you fit (it did not help ekta X waali's hight)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, sorry ekta could not help it. buying insoles will keep the seller's pocket fit, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  any way when i was growing up as teen pppl use to say  swinging on the swings will help yr hight,   dont know whay ppl worry tooo much about the hights, dont they care what's in that packet(person) that matter????  those adds on the tv they exploit ppl's unscuritys so much they telll you if you are dark skin short or fat  you will not find job acha dulha or dulhan or great paying job and blah blah blah and blah.🀣🀣🀣🀣
sara_sara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: greenleaf007

How can u both write such long huge posts? πŸ˜” πŸ˜†

Gm auntyji πŸ˜ƒ

i think we are twins born some 30yrs apart, and i got the hight and she stay short
its Good afternoon hereALMOST 3.30PM HOW IS YR MORNING GOING HAVE YR BREAKFAST??
sowie caps lock

Edited by sara_sara - 12 years ago
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sara_sara

i think we are twins born some 30yrs apart, and i got the hight and she stay short
its Good afternoon hereALMOST 3.30PM HOW IS YR MORNING GOING HAVE YR BREAKFAST??
sowie caps lock

No i dont have breakfast...It makes me Puke πŸ˜† ...i directly have my Lunch...SO whats with u today??? kya plans hai?
sara_sara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: greenleaf007

No i dont have breakfast...It makes me Puke πŸ˜† ...i directly have my Lunch...SO whats with u today??? kya plans hai?

nothing much bahu put the washing out so i bring it in before the rain start, as she went out to see her friend. younger son and bahu came over, they have lunch here and went back to there house hope she have the baby soon  we are all waiting, she is suppose to be due on tuesday.   i just have some allloo pratha and gobhi ki sabji with dahi for lunch,   whats you having for lunch do you cook ????  just been watching last night's epi on youtube as it was not loaded on start player yet,  chooha thing was so funny we only get utsav on free to air chennels direct on sat lite  even if i was to get star plus free the should would have come 1am aust time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†