Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Ekta, if I can ride one, you definitely can πŸ˜‰ 

That depends...how bad a driver are you? πŸ˜†

Anyways, mujhe ab sona hai...it was great talking with you girls. Take care! 😳
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MadameX

Awesome!!! You are too great!! πŸ€— But be warned that I'm a bad car driver so I might end up breaking your motorbike and perhaps harm a few pedestrians on the way. πŸ˜†

Arre but u only need to learn the balance that is required while riding MOTOR_BIKE 😑 πŸ˜†...so now that u know how to ride cycles..u can easily manage this...Sweet dreams...

Thanks Sushma for Clearing this Confusion πŸ˜†

Okay bubye..Sweet dreams πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bye Ekts, good night 😊 I cleared the confusion and you dint answer my question
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Niki my Mickey I have to leave now, have a meeting... shall catch you later 😊 bye and good day πŸ˜‰
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ice.maiden

Niki my Mickey I have to leave now, have a meeting... shall catch you later 😊 bye and good day πŸ˜‰

Bubye even m leaving for now...And ans. to ur ques is that No i dont have that thing🀒 πŸ˜†
Chalo phir milte ha..Post karte karteπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
And yeah i knoe ur meeting where u just do Tp and pretend to be listening πŸ˜†
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its so funny reading about bikes lol   ekta talking about paddle pwr  bike and  hari patti talking about petrol pwr bike ekta thease day  while westren coountrys are using paddle power to stay fit and save the environment from gadi ka dhua ppl in india think its beneathe them(they are very status conscious)  to be seen riding bike, no one use paddle pwr to go to school its either parents driving them or driver, then its moter bike or those cute little sccotys or cars if daddy can afford it or take the loan to buy car for there son or doughter.   am i right hari patti????? 
as for hindi language its lot similar to punjabi as i went to DAV school where they dont teach any punjabi until 4th grade, but i learn from home as mum dad speak punjabi, but still  when this city girl got merried before flying here have to spend lot of time in his village and you know how suhana always ask whats that mean, i still do that as i am still not perfect in punjabi but i am so proud that kids and bahus speak very good punjabi even though they born and raised here. 
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah, very rarely people use motorbikes here...it looks too weird...it's mostly about cycles or cars. Few have motorcycles (not like those cutesy scootys...those roaring super fast ones). Even my Punjabi's not that great being a mostly English speaker...but I do speak Punjabi at home in front of my parents.
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Here u would hardly any teenager riding cycle...cycles r meant only for small childrens ..infact even they r jadded by that n wants to ride a bike...kya zamana aa gaya hai...before eligible age only they  start riding Active like apni niks and Mein bechari shariff after completing 18 I started..
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I can't believe you guys don't ride cycles anymore. 😭
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Yeah, very rarely people use motorbikes here...it looks too weird...it's mostly about cycles or cars. Few have motorcycles (not like those cutesy scootys...those roaring super fast ones). Even my Punjabi's not that great being a mostly English speaker...but I do speak Punjabi at home in front of my parents.

yeah same here tooo on weekend fammilys  can be seen on bike tracks small kids on the same bikes as mums or dad, older kids on there own,   and even ppl work in city take the bikes to station and take it on the train to work,   and that like  ppl working in management jobs  ceos and all that but you dont see this in india emagine  a company ceo riding his/her bike to work ?????  they dont seeit as fitness tool, just look d/n on it,  
now days i dont know what language i speak  some gorey even ask me what am talking about kids can under stand as i slip out or punjabi to eng in same sentence and makes in perfect khichdi, kids know both languages so its not wierd for them, but for only punjabi or only eng speaking ppl its alian πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†