**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by greenleaf007

Yes i have taken a Triple seats...It so much fun Rups..Believe meπŸ˜ƒ

And i can wake up at anytime as i had earlier said in that Sachi's Sleeping wala post...No particular time...

Oh ya, you're the malleable khumbkharan. πŸ˜† I just wanted to know since I can be awake at like 3:30 AM, showering and stuff...so if I were to stay at your place, I'd need to adjust more to your sleeping habits. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Btw, when did you start learning to ride a bike?
Edited by MadameX - 12 years ago
Oh no you dont have to worry about that Water pater...Its always flowing 24*7...so there's no shortage of Water here..πŸ˜†...Isii\liye toh  i normally take my shower in afternoonπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yes Tapori is u can say Slang types. We usually dont use this words..Just normal hindi with some angreziπŸ˜†
I started riding my Bke when i was in 8th grade. So you can i was under-aged😳 πŸ˜†...And so i ahve been riding it since 8 Years from now ..Too much practice..I can remove my Bike from every Nooks and corners of Mumbai traffic πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by greenleaf007

Oh no you dont have to worry about that Water pater...Its always flowing 24*7...so there's no shortage of Water here..πŸ˜†...Isii\liye toh  i normally take my shower in afternoonπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Yes Tapori is u can say Slang types. We usually dont use this words..Just normal hindi with some angreziπŸ˜†
I started riding my Bke when i was in 8th grade. So you can i was under-aged😳 πŸ˜†...And so i ahve been riding it since 8 Years from now ..Too much practice..I can remove my Bike from every Nooks and corners of Mumbai traffic πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh I wasn't worried about water...I was thinking that it might disturb you with me waking up at 3:30 am and showering and getting ready for the day. 🀣 Eight grade?! That's like being almost 14 yrs old...that's over-age!! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I learned bike riding when I was like in 1st grade. πŸ˜† That was like 5 or 6 yrs old? Something like that...πŸ˜† The neighborhood girls had taught me. I loved zipping away at high speed on my tiny little Batman bike. πŸ˜† I wanted to learn roller skating too but parents were against it. Ouch
No i am not a light sleeper so u wont Disturb me..Dont worry😳 πŸ˜†...And here even riding a Bike need you to be above 18.. πŸ˜• ...Hey now we can also have some Bike racing competition alongwith BadmintonπŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Oh No  i now want u to come to Mumbi ASAP 😭 πŸ˜†

And BTW whats wrong in Roller skating's?? Its so much funπŸ˜•
What?! This is the first time I'm hearing that there's an age limit to bike riding. That's crazy. 😲 And ya seriously we should race on bikes!!! I remember I used to do that with my brother when we were younger...he had a bigger mountain bike and I of course had a smaller but very nimble one...love the thrill of riding super fast. πŸ˜† One time almost knocked into some guy but thankfully halted in time. πŸ˜†

And yaar, I don't know...parents prolly think it doesn't suit proper girls to be roller skating around. πŸ˜† But I seriously want to do it...it looks way too much fun. 😍 I also want to learn skateboarding but I know I will suck at that and it seems dangerous so won't do it. πŸ˜†

P.S. You can roller skate already?
Edited by MadameX - 12 years ago
Wait a sec..I am talking about riding Activa..and of course u need to have a license to ride it ..And Roller skating are dangerous at all..Just some bruises and stuffπŸ˜†...Yes i do roller-skating but here there's no place for SkateboardingπŸ˜•  or i haven't heard anybody here who does that...
I think there is a small confusion here, Ekta is talking about what we call a "cycle" in India.. They call them bikes in the US. 

Ekta, in India, 2-wheeler motor vehicles are called bikes πŸ˜†
Okay, so what are we talking about here? 🀣 Bicycles or motorbikes? 🀣 I am talking about normal bicycles...πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by ice.maiden

I think there is a small confusion here, Ekta is talking about what we call a "cycle" in India.. They call them bikes in the US. 

Ekta, in India, 2-wheeler motor vehicles are called bikes πŸ˜†

Thanks for the explanation, Icy Maiden. πŸ˜† And ya we call them bikes here...no motors whatsoever. πŸ˜†