Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
soory have to pop out nooh rani wanted to drop the car of at home as she need me to take her to this car hire place at 5pm and they close soon after so if she was to come and pick me up we would have been late so just got back
sara_sara thumbnail
thats good idea ekta those sms are expencive eh??? they can pay for yr ticket to india

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara_sara

soory have to pop out nooh rani wanted to drop the car of at home as she need me to take her to this car hire place at 5pm and they close soon after so if she was to come and pick me up we would have been late so just got back

Sounds like you had to babysit your nooh rani. πŸ˜†
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello auntyji...Kaise ho Tussi?😊

@ekata- Why are u so jealous of her??😑 πŸ˜†...And chillar jama karke kya Tickets bheju tere liye?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

thats good idea ekta those sms are expencive eh??? they can pay for yr ticket to india

I don't know...converted to US dollars, it seems very little. πŸ˜†
greenleaf007 thumbnail

No auntyji..Iss ekta nu kuch nahi pata..Sms are not so Expensive infact Her tickets areπŸ˜†
SMS cost is only 3Rs. INR😊
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

Hello auntyji...Kaise ho Tussi?😊

@ekata- Why are u so jealous of her??😑 πŸ˜†...And chillar jama karke kya Tickets bheju tere liye?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Not jealous of her...I just want to visit you. πŸ˜† And what does bold mean? ConfusedπŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

No auntyji..Iss ekta nu kuch nahi pata..Sms are not so Expensive infact Her tickets areπŸ˜†
SMS cost is only 3Rs. INR😊

Oi Rashi ki bacchi see my above post...of course I know how inexpensive your SMS's are. πŸ˜†
sara_sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Sounds like you had to babysit your nooh rani. πŸ˜†

nahi usde car tha accident ho gia so she borrow mine to go to work today, and she only works 10mins drive from home and insurance  company is paying for the hire car so she drop it of so i can drive her to the hire place so she can get the car efore the hurtz closes and also whats wrong with babysitting yr nooh????   i am welll hari patti tum kaise ho dekha ekta kitni jalti hai meri bahu se
greenleaf007 thumbnail
You should seriosuly think of visiting India Rups😭 ...And that  Chillar is a Hindi word which is used for change, as in coinsπŸ˜†