Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** - Page 69

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

Are you in that phase again? 🀣 And it's around 8:30 AM there, right? Do you have classes today? How's it been not bunking school? πŸ˜† Are you keeping up with it? πŸ˜‰

No touchwood...m all good this morning.feeling a lil jumpy today..i dont knoe whyπŸ˜•...anyways Dont put ANY kind of  buri nazar😑 πŸ˜†...Arre how many times should i tell that we have Diwali vacations rite now, so i have to attend only Classes not College lectures πŸ˜‰ ...And yea i attend that regularly and even if i bunk do u think i'll write it here πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You should be honest to your older sis. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I won't mind if you bunk because it's no loss on my part. 🀣 Ok JK, but glad to hear you're keeping up with it for most part. So what's this thing about Diwali vacations? Why do you get to have vacations like that? πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

P.S. When is Diwali this year? πŸ˜†
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Diwali is on 26 or 27th i guessπŸ˜•...Who caresπŸ˜‰ ...I hate Diwali but not the VacationsπŸ˜†...And okay i'll PM u if i bunk anythime😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†...
MadameX thumbnail
I love Diwali!!! Dunno why but seeing so many glowing lights in the dark makes me happy. 😳🀣🀣 
And why would you hate Diwali? 😑
greenleaf007 thumbnail
I ahte diwali coz of that Stupid firecrackersπŸ˜† BTW i also love that Decorations done by all...It looks so Gud..This time i'll definitely go for a Long-drive in Night πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...See actually i dont like this bursting firecrackers idea..All we do is dress up, go down and Gossip and click pictures and put up in FB "Diwali Photos"  🀣
MadameX thumbnail
Hahahaha sooo true!!! 🀣 I know Meenu will definitely do that. 🀣 But ya, even I don't like firecrackers...so scared of them. πŸ˜† 

Although I remember on one Diwali a few years ago, I made a little girl cry in a gurudwara. 🀣 That was a pretty memorable Diwali for me.  🀣
greenleaf007 thumbnail
NO i dont think so...SHe will be busy in her Exams which is coming up this Novem,ber..So no chance πŸ˜†...I dont hate firecrackers but i hate the idea of litting it up and then running away??πŸ˜•It makes no sense seriosuly 🀣...And what did u do to that Poor lil girl?? Bata bata
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hello Xwali ben...don't make that "Faisla karne.." thread BBC...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

hi harepathewali ben...πŸ€— hwz u babes?
greenleaf007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

hello Xwali ben...don't make that "Faisla karne.." thread BBC...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

hi harepathewali ben...πŸ€— hwz u babes?

Aapki Babes thik thak hai πŸ˜• πŸ˜†...Why do u go on/off everytime i come?? 😑 πŸ˜†...i still dont know anything about u..Wat u do? single or married? wer u stay etc. πŸ₯Ί 🀣
MadameX thumbnail
Not much makes sense in the world...it's better to just have fun than think too much on it. πŸ˜†

And I didn't do much...just was disciplinng her. 🀣 She was supposed to sit quietly and listen to the baba ji's...but noo she was fidgeting around, playing with her bro and at same time because of her fooling around, she was kicking my mom on the back...this was a time when my mom was having loads of back problems. I told her politely to not kick mom's back twice but she didn't listen. And I have a rule that I'll warn people twice but at the thrid offense I will attack. πŸ˜† So I kinda roughly yanked her up and very sternly told her to knock it off or things were gonna get ugly. πŸ˜† She started crying so much  and then ran to her mom and tattle-taled on me...the mom then gave me so many dirty looks. πŸ˜† But she didn't say anything and even I didn't bother with her...but the girl's bro was like in awe or something because he kept staring at me in wonder after that for the entire time I was there. 🀣
Edited by MadameX - 12 years ago