Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Meenu: You know how poor I am in Hindi. πŸ˜† So don't call me dumb because of it. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

@ Fatima: No, you have to translate now. πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

Kaunsi post...aaj kal dimag kaam chal raha hai...like uπŸ˜†

Mera dimaag toh chalta rehta hai...it just happens to not concentrate on certain things. πŸ˜†

Now I don't feel like going back so just forget it. πŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

Mera dimaag toh chalta rehta hai...it just happens to not concentrate on certain things. πŸ˜†

Now I don't feel like going back so just forget it. πŸ˜†

BTW did u made that origami bouquet  for me..ya bas ghar pe bana pada tha toh pic post kar di πŸ€£
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

BTW did u made that origami bouquet  for me..ya bas ghar pe bana pada tha toh pic post kar di πŸ€£

I did make it yesterday. πŸ˜† Woh kya hai...your little Navratri flower frame thing got me in the mood to do origami and I know how to make these flowers and vase thing easily...so I made it and took picture and thought to send it to you. πŸ˜† Btw, origami never lasts long in my house...my mom always get irritated with them so they land in garbage most of the time within hours after being made. πŸ˜† This one will have the same fate too today. πŸ˜†
Edited by MadameX - 12 years ago
meenakshi_16 thumbnail

I did make it yesterday. πŸ˜† Woh kya hai...your little Navratri flower frame thing got me in the mood to do origami and I know how to make these flowers and vase thing easily...so I made it and took picture and thought to send it to you. πŸ˜† Btw, origami never lasts long in my house...my mom always get irritated with them so they land in garbage most of the time within hours after being made. πŸ˜† This one will have the same fate too today. πŸ˜†

ohhh than thats really sweet of u...and again one more similar situation of ours...ohhh my mom will do the same..once I was making Origami 3D hello kitty and it was half done...but after few weeks when I was searching my mom said I threw it thinki ng now its waste and u r never going to complete itπŸ˜†..I* must say my mom is so cleanliness freak...and unki yeh aadat kabhi mujhe bahut bhari padti hai
MadameX thumbnail
Ya, even my mom is a cleanliness freak...I fall into that mood every other week but usually, I can stay without obsessing over cleaning the house unless it's rather too dirty. πŸ˜† Maybe you should take up trying the 3D Hello Kitty again...when I usually want to do big projects like that, I always enlist the help of my brothers...we form this assembly line and each take a role in what parts to fold...then if we don't get bored/tired after three hours, we'll get it done mostly. πŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail

Ya, even my mom is a cleanliness freak...I fall into that mood every other week but usually, I can stay without obsessing over cleaning the house unless it's rather too dirty. πŸ˜† Maybe you should take up trying the 3D Hello Kitty again...when I usually want to do big projects like that, I always enlist the help of my brothers...we form this assembly line and each take a role in what parts to fold...then if we don't get bored/tired after three hours, we'll get it done mostly. πŸ˜†

again same pinch...πŸ˜†

will try again making that kitty during my vacations...oh no vaccations mein kya kya karna hai...origami,quiling,canvas painting
MadameX thumbnail
I don't like quilting or any saalayi kadaayi work. πŸ˜† But I also do painting...actually wanted to be an artist when I was younger. πŸ˜†
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kidda baccho??????????????