Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** - Page 33

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ymanjushree10

Hi everyone!! How are you all? Staying awake for like 1.5 hours just to BBC and do HW. πŸ˜†

@Febs That's scary. Be safe please. 

@Hari Really? Strikes again? You know, when I was in HYD, we couldn't do most of the work we had to because of the strikes and bunds.

hey manju darling...πŸ€— long time babes... hw r u? wha HW r u gonna do along with BBC?πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

Shame...Shame...Puppy...Shame...πŸ˜† India mein rehke ...you don't know what is happening...Shame on you meens...πŸ˜†

Bund is for telungana ... Andhra Pradesh people want to divide their state to 2.😑

Even I am against division ..Haaka is from Andhra I guess so even she won't support divisionπŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

Shame...Shame...Puppy...Shame...πŸ˜† India mein rehke ...you don't know what is happening...Shame on you meens...πŸ˜†

Bund is for telungana ... Andhra Pradesh people want to divide their state to 2.😑

I know that...but didnt knew that bund is for that reason,...and aaye din Wahan bund hote hai
Hi and Bye MeensπŸ˜†

@Febs Missed you. πŸ€—I have to copy some stuff into the notebook. Making like a reference book for science. (I know I am crazy.) πŸ˜†

Guess what, I finally found a song that does not distract me when I am doing work. πŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail

Hi and Bye MeensπŸ˜†

@Febs Missed you. πŸ€—I have to copy some stuff into the notebook. Making like a reference book for science. (I know I am crazy.) πŸ˜†

Guess what, I finally found a song that does not distract me when I am doing work. πŸ˜†

pass that song to me
Even I am against division. My mom's from Telangana and Dad from AP, but they both don't support the division. My dad was telling me that if they separate Telagana from AP, they will have problem with food supplies as Telangana does not have farms. It's economy is based on coal or something. 
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

pass that song to me

Saibo from Shor in the City. I love the part when the guy starts singing. It is so catchy. Heard it in BALH.πŸ˜†

Plus, it has a beautiful violin piece. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail

Saibo from Shor in the City. I love the part when the guy starts singing. It is so catchy. Heard it in BALH.πŸ˜†

Plus, it has a beautiful violin piece. πŸ˜ƒ

oh thats a fab song i love it
I heard it today for the first time. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I absolutely love the part when the guy enters. It is so innovative. You can't stop hearing that part. The guy sounds a lot like Adnan Sami. 

BALH is going Ekta now. I am not watching the Monday's episode till the WU comes. 
tejeshec thumbnail

I heard it today for the first time. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I absolutely love the part when the guy enters. It is so innovative. You can't stop hearing that part. The guy sounds a lot like Adnan Sami. 

BALH is going Ekta now. I am not watching the Monday's episode till the WU comes. 

kyun aisa kya hua in BALH