Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** - Page 32

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@febs: nothing...Just bored... Bundhs in hyderabad...
Due to strikes en all, the transport system, shops, everything are closed...Its pretty messy around the city...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

@tej...please... gussa mat kar tu... today is saturday... normally i sleep after my early morning prayer, but today I didn't bcz I wanted to talk with you all...

@meens...nahi yaar... aisi baat nahi hein...fb tho meine chod hi diya hein... aur in between last friday I met an accident as I hit a car on a tree..so I was behind that too...too many stuffs last week...

oh ho Febs drive safe...jyaada lagi toh nahin..
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

@tej...please... gussa mat kar tu... today is saturday... normally i sleep after my early morning prayer, but today I didn't bcz I wanted to talk with you all...

@meens...nahi yaar... aisi baat nahi hein...fb tho meine chod hi diya hein... aur in between last friday I met an accident as I hit a car on a tree..so I was behind that too...too many stuffs last week...

so r u fine now???? and ya car ko zyada damage nahi hua na...I really dont like cars getting damaged...and with mine it always happens as my bro is the worst driver of the world😑
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@hari...bund.. Oh! telungana issue haan... ok...let me ask you...do you support telungana or not?
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
oh now I m totally unaware of whats happening in hyderabad as I have not read newspaper since last week...so plzzz explain why there is bund 
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Febs u take rest ..kal jab free hona tab baat karenge
crysind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

oh ho Febs drive safe...jyaada lagi toh nahin..

No yaar...Alhamdulillah...I am safe... I purposefully hit the car on tree as there was some break problem. And I had seat belt... So I was fine... That God that I didn't hit anyone... πŸ€” That was my friend's car...uff...phir 2 din uske peeche...mechanic ko bulavo...estimate lo... finally everything resolved and my friend got her car back this thursday...😊
Hi everyone!! How are you all? Staying awake for like 1.5 hours just to BBC and do HW. πŸ˜†

@Febs That's scary. Be safe please. 

@Hari Really? Strikes again? You know, when I was in HYD, we couldn't do most of the work we had to because of the strikes and bunds.
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meenakshi_16

oh now I m totally unaware of whats happening in hyderabad as I have not read newspaper since last week...so plzzz explain why there is bund 

Shame...Shame...Puppy...Shame...πŸ˜† India mein rehke ...you don't know what is happening...Shame on you meens...πŸ˜†

Bund is for telungana ... Andhra Pradesh people want to divide their state to 2.😑
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Hi and byeee ManjuπŸ˜†..got to go...

toddles to everyone