**SGP Bak Bak Bak Bak Corner #50** - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sachi16

Maintain a SQL server database and I create Reports in Visual Studios... πŸ˜ƒ I am a database Developer so, all the developers work I do... but only to the database...

Like your Banking systemm... online banking is front-end... and where your information is stored is database... on servers... I manage that... 😊

So for this U have to b computer engineer or Just asking abt education . Seems like interesting work !!! 
Originally posted by netri

So for this U have to b computer engineer or Just asking abt education . Seems like interesting work !!! 

Ya I have done Bechelor of Computer Engg in India... and then Manegement in Information Systems here... 😊

Ya I have done Bechelor of Computer Engg in India... and then Manegement in Information Systems here... 😊

Nice U like ur work ? 

U can ask me Q. too πŸ˜‰

Nice U like ur work ? 

U can ask me Q. too πŸ˜‰
I like my work... it's stable here... sometime too busy... even have to work from home... and then sometime slow... seat & relax...

ok so, now you have given permission... lemme ask... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† [till now me aschhi bachhi banke asnwer kar rahi thi... πŸ˜‰]

so, what you do? do you work? if Yes, Where?πŸ˜ƒ

I like my work... it's stable here... sometime too busy... even have to work from home... and then sometime slow... seat & relax...

ok so, now you have given permission... lemme ask... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† [till now me aschhi bachhi banke asnwer kar rahi thi... πŸ˜‰]

so, what you do? do you work? if Yes, Where?πŸ˜ƒ

Ok , Here goes me 

I work as Financial Adviser in Maryland , Plus I work as seasonal Tex Pro . Mostly I have to sell predetermined  products , IRA , 401 , Etc ... But My Job is also to let client to let know or understand the consequences of pulling the money out of those accounts or how they r going to reflect on their TAX Return . 

Ok , Here goes me 

I work as Financial Adviser in Maryland , Plus I work as seasonal Tex Pro . Mostly I have to sell predetermined  products , IRA , 401 , Etc ... But My Job is also to let client to let know or understand the consequences of pulling the money out of those accounts or how they r going to reflect on their TAX Return . 
now this is me --  Finance and Me...  too far from each other... 😊

But You Sound some Maths Expert... and You are adviser... πŸ‘πŸΌ I got to ask your advise when I have to fill my Tax Return next timeπŸ˜‰? You work in Maryland & Live in DC... so, you commute everyday? Amtrak?πŸ˜ƒ

p.s -- I got to Run now... have to catch Bus... see ya.. bye TC & I will catch hold of you some other time... as I have lot of ques to ask... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Such wonderfully established women. I look up to you guys. 😍
Sachi16   where do you live?? i mean where is yr home??

Ya I am hereπŸ˜ƒ

Now stop ignoring Aunty Sara's questions. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ya I am hereπŸ˜ƒ

hi sachi... wassup?