Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misha_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MadameX

No, I need it to be firm and not breaking apart. πŸ˜† But I guess I need to have really spoiled milk to make it right. πŸ˜†

yeah u r right then take really spoiled milkπŸ˜›
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Okay Mish Mish. 🀣 I need to go to psychology class now...phir milenge chalte chalte. πŸ˜ƒ
misha_12 thumbnail
so can u cook everything???
misha_12 thumbnail

Okay Mish Mish. 🀣 I need to go to psychology class now...phir milenge chalte chalte. πŸ˜ƒ

bbye ektsπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misha_12

dal, chapati n lady fingerπŸ˜›

I love dahi bhindi, will grow some this summer and lets hope they grow this year last year they did not
sara_sara thumbnail
Originally posted by: misha_12

ohh... i thought u had gone... u dint replied for so long... i love rice a lot... can eat with anything...😊

i love rice too i make the best pulau and this is something my bahus cant do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  they ask me to make pulau while they make daal sabji  mexican italian chines  and i make mean omellate
sara_sara thumbnail

Btw, can you make paneer? I make it out of spoiled milk and some days it comes out good but on other days when the milk isn't as spoiled as I thought it was, it doesn't come out great like it should be...do you have any idea how to fix that because I hate having to throw it away.

Do what i do
take the car keys and get into the car and drive to the local indian groccery shop and buy a packet of paneer and bring it home and cook it and say you make it.
i did make paneer long time ago and came out perfect as i have huge pot of water full on top of the bundle of cheese, and i made rasgullas with it yummmy , but now i take easy way out ,
and whats this i went to sleep at night and woke up to all this bak baking going on behind my back?????  you kids could nor wait for aunty sara????
Edited by sara_sara - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara_sara

I love dahi bhindi, will grow some this summer and lets hope they grow this year last year they did not

OMG, you grow vegetables too...awesome.  I remember the first time my family and I grew vegetables in our backyard, there was so much produced but every year we do it again and it gets lesser and lesser...some of the stuff doesn't even grow. We tried changing the mud/soil too. πŸ˜† And uff, weeds are such a hassle. πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

i love rice too i make the best pulau and this is something my bahus cant do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  they ask me to make pulau while they make daal sabji  mexican italian chines  and i make mean omellate

You have to teach me how to make palau too. πŸ˜† I keep forgetting to ask my own mom about it.

@ Misha: Yes, i can cook a lot...isn't it surprising? πŸ˜‰ Even my relatives are surprised that I can cook well and fast too...because I usually don't spend time cooking a lot. They said I should hide this talent from my future in-laws or they will get spoiled and make me slave in the kitchen all day long. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Do what i do
take the car keys and get into the car and drive to the local indian groccery shop and buy a packet of paneer and bring it home and cook it and say you make it.
i did make paneer long time ago and came out perfect as i have huge pot of water full on top of the bundle of cheese, and i made rasgullas with it yummmy , but now i take easy way out ,
and whats this i went to sleep at night and woke up to all this bak baking going on behind my back?????  you kids could nor wait for aunty sara????

Aunty Sara Ji, there's nothing so beautiful as a feeling when you take something and make it from scratch...then boast about it so well and subtely that everyone praises you. 🀣 But ya, I only make homemade paneer when the stupid milk expires before its stamped time. Otherwise, it's also store bought for me. I just don't like wasting a whole gallon of milk.