Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh...I don't know, I used to love meat a whole lot but I also toned it down a lot at some point. Now I still like meat but I can go without eating it. Don't know about suddenly quitting. And I don't know who you can just randomly decide you don't want to eat it anymore either. πŸ˜†
misha_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadameX

Oh...I don't know, I used to love meat a whole lot but I also toned it down a lot at some point. Now I still like meat but I can go without eating it. Don't know about suddenly quitting. And I don't know who you can just randomly decide you don't want to eat it anymore either. πŸ˜†

hmmm... true... u r right😊
in my case it was also a sudden quitting of non-veg...
MadameX thumbnail
There has to be a reason though. Can't be just sudden, one day you wake up and decide you don't want meat anymore. πŸ˜†
misha_12 thumbnail

There has to be a reason though. Can't be just sudden, one day you wake up and decide you don't want meat anymore. πŸ˜†

yeah there might be... but i don't remember it now... its been so longπŸ˜›
MadameX thumbnail
Alright then...sooo...what's your favorite veggie? lol
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

it was sudden for me..one day i woke up and thought lets see how long i can resist it...i actually stopped eating since then for 4 years ...and I again startedπŸ˜†
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

it was sudden for me..one day i woke up and thought lets see how long i can resist it...i actually stopped eating since then for 4 years ...and I again startedπŸ˜†

Really? That's so weird, hahaha. So you woke up and decided you'd eat again? πŸ˜†

The thing is, I can resist meat but once I pass by a Chinese food store, then my mouth starts watering. 🀣
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Really? That's so weird, hahaha. So you woke up and decided you'd eat again? πŸ˜†

The thing is, I can resist meat but once I pass by a Chinese food store, then my mouth starts watering. 🀣

To stop eating was sudden but i started eating after 4 years cuz i wanted to taste non veg in my hostel mess before I left that place...
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

To stop eating was sudden but i started eating after 4 years cuz i wanted to taste non veg in my hostel mess before I left that place...

I don't know how to respond to your abnormalness. πŸ˜†
misha_12 thumbnail

Alright then...sooo...what's your favorite veggie? lol

ohh... i thought u had gone... u dint replied for so long... i love rice a lot... can eat with anything...😊