Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sachi, I have to go now. My uncle came home from work and he's hungry so gotta cook. πŸ˜† Hope your hubby comes home early so you don't get too bored. πŸ˜† Take care. πŸ€—
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MadameX

Sachi, I have to go now. My uncle came home from work and he's hungry so gotta cook. πŸ˜† Hope your hubby comes home early so you don't get too bored. πŸ˜† Take care. πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks Ekta pie... cuty... for your time.. I enjoyed... and you got to see me in the evening... πŸ˜‰ tab tak dil tham ke betho... πŸ˜† matlab cook karo.. betho mat... TCπŸ˜ƒ
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sachi16

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks Ekta pie... cuty... for your time.. I enjoyed... and you got to see me in the evening... πŸ˜‰ tab tak dil tham ke betho... πŸ˜† matlab cook karo.. betho mat... TCπŸ˜ƒ

Kya cook karoon...ab toh meri kichdi baangeyee.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
misha_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ji hum hai, lol Boliye.

hey ekts... y don't u sleep?? vaise wat time is it there??
MadameX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misha_12

hey ekts... y don't u sleep?? vaise wat time is it there??

6:33 AM. I was asleep before and was planning on sleeping till 8 AM because it's weekend now but got woken up by an SGPian texting me...and once I wake up, I can't sleep. πŸ˜†
misha_12 thumbnail

6:33 AM. I was asleep before and was planning on sleeping till 8 AM because it's weekend now but got woken up by an SGPian texting me...and once I wake up, I can't sleep. πŸ˜†

ohh... dats bad yar... same is the case with me i too can't sleepπŸ˜†... vaise who disturbed ur sleep??πŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail
Julie. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I always have my phone under my pilow when I sleep. πŸ˜† So all of a sudden this loud buzzing starts entering my ear and I see it's a text and I'm like, "who is this? dammit you just woke me up." Sounded so cranky and poor Julie was all apologetic.πŸ˜†
misha_12 thumbnail

Julie. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† I always have my phone under my pilow when I sleep. πŸ˜† So all of a sudden this loud buzzing starts entering my ear and I see it's a text and I'm like, "who is this? dammit you just woke me up." Sounded so cranky and poor Julie was all apologetic.πŸ˜†

ohhh kkk... i guess most of us have this habit of keeping phone near the pillow... but in my case i always have a sound sleep so m not able to listen anythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
misha_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ice.maiden

hello girls 😊

hey hi... btw wats ur name??