she said yes...??????

Posted: 12 years ago
navya said yes to anant's proposal initially by saying idiot main  mana kaise kar skti hu???? ...bt then askd fr 1 day 2 thnk
luvd d scene in which ritz asked to navya-hum tjhe navya mishra bulaye ya phr bajpayee...
infact whole epi was suberb ,awesome...no other words just luvd it luvd it n luvd it 
m sooo happpyyy guys

Edited by chanchal30 - 12 years ago
Oh my gosh, I just read the title and the inner phangirl in me started squealing in joy!!! I mean we all knew Navya was going to accept, but from the spoilers it said she'd think about it first... But way to go Navya for following your heart!!! I'm so glad she said yes straight away!!... I can't bear to think of Anant's poor sad face had she have said no, of she'll think about it!

Thanks si much fir sharing the good news so quickly with us!!! Can't wait to see the epi for myself now!!

Oh wait, so she is still going to think about it- at least she didn't reject him or anything though... And I have full faith that Navya will have no choice but to follow her heart this time. I don't think she can say no to Anant, her love for him is too strong- so I think next week we'll see some of Navya telling Renu and possibly Dadi- and then possibly the ever-feared parents. And also on Anant's side we'll see him informing the elders- wonder what they will say though. I hope they don't do anything drastic. Edited by X-xNishax-X - 12 years ago
thanks for the quick update
Omg navya said yes
Thanks for quick update
Thanks 4 update.

GR8 newz.

Thank you Chanchal...always appreciate ur quick updates😊
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Thank you Chanchal...always appreciate ur quick updates😊

thnk u so much nidhi...
 u guys cn cl me shilpi...its my real name...just wanna share😊..
Thank you chanchal..
oh my god..She said "Main mana kaise kar sakti hun"...yupee😃..the phangurl in me is gng all Bekaboo 😳now...so navya listenend to her heart for once..wow..that would have been so sweet..i just want to watch the epi now...
Originally posted by chanchal30

thnk u so much nidhi...
 u guys cn cl me shilpi...its my real name...just wanna share😊..
Thanks Shilpi...I always look forward to ur updates after every episode😊
Wow..can't wait for the episode
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Thanks Shilpi...I always look forward to ur updates after every episode😊
Wow..can't wait for the episode

i vl alwaz keep doin dat...sure😊