Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Truly an emotional episode... 😭
I felt equally bad for Naitik and Akshara... 😭 I always say Hina Khan lives the role of Akshara...she is mindblowing when it comes to emotional scenes just like today... πŸ‘
Naitik never meant what Akshara is thinking right now and he never thought before saying that his words could hurt her... I still maintain Naitik is nt at fault for asking Akshara to spend time with him. In my opinion he chose wrong words for argument by dragging RJ's name and making her center of issue... The problem is still there w/o being resolved. Akshara misunderstood everything when her mom was blamed for interference cause of which the actual reason was sidelined... πŸ˜” I don't blame Akshara completely...anyone would get disturb when ur hubby start accusing ur mom for the differences...πŸ˜” I loved Akshara-RJ scenes... πŸ‘ when she was asking congo to go back...I was having tears in my eyes...😭 It must have been so difficult for Akshara to say that... Lagata hai Congo apni marzi se ghar jaayegi woh bhi happily. Sadela SP didn't show precap...😑

Thanks  Ashi  loved  your  postπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ. thats  was  i  was  saying  that  we  can  make  our  point  clear  without  BASHING  i  felt  the  same  way  naitik  is  not  at  falt  and  nither  akshi  as  she  realise  her  mom  name  came  and  any  daughter  will  do  the  same . this is  very  emotionl  time  for  everyone. its  remind    me  the  song  '' Yaado  ke  dhundle  darpan  main  beete  har  pal  ki  chaya  hai  her  moad  pe  maine  jivan  ke  khuch  khoya  hai  khuch  paya  hai''
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: madhaviben

Thanks Ashi loved your postπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ. thats was i was saying that we can make our point clear without BASHING i felt the same way naitik is not at falt and nither akshi as she realise her mom name came and any daughter will do the same . this is very emotionl time for everyone. its remind    me the song '' <font color="#990000">Yaado ke dhundle darpan main beete har pal ki chaya hai her moad pe maine jivan ke khuch khoya hai khuch paya hai''</font>

Baapu, I luv u...πŸ€— the wordings of this song are so beautiful...πŸ˜ƒ I agree with you any daughter wl feel bad in such situation but that doesn't make Naitik wrong... 😭Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I felt really irritated with Akshara today . First of all she doesn't understand what Naitik is trying to say . She wont see what is wrong on side and instead as always blamed Naitik,
😑😑😑😑😑
And top of that she is complicating the issue by asking RJ to go home .

Now Girija has heard abt her plans , we can expect more MUs

Also I dont like Akshara crying at the drop of a hat , har baat pe rona ufff 😑
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Akshara was sad,Why is she sending her Mum away???Im enjoying both of them,and naitik never said to send her away if he finds this out he won't let her go
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Emotional and a very good episode! Totally loved Hina's performance. She is just awesome with all what she does. I could not bare it to watch or hear the conversations between RJ and Akshara. Shows Hina's talent, how she can make the audience feel the way she does. I really felt sorry for her. It would've been without a doubt the hardest task to do. But sometimes u have to do something out of this world, if it seems that u, ur husband and ur mum are happy. If RJ had stayed any longer Naitik and Akshara would've had move issues between and RJ would have felt really bad if she gets to know it. So, its better she goes.
I am sooo angry with Bhaabi Ma for making Naitik feel guilty!! Whats her problem??