Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Mistis thoughts 16th september 2011 (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sigrid

Thanks Misti..you are welcome Sigrid
today it was indeed Rubina's mind blowing acting.yes

Today they have created new twists...bringing an accomplice for the Psycho Barkha(or her new name BCD), so who is going to uncover it? RaDev or Rohan? Are they trying to do away with barkha or bring in Rohan and glorify himOuch If Rohan is not with Barkha on this, he might be the first person who will guess what is going on..he is a good judge of human nature ...but I don't know whether he will do all this because he thinks that he will benefit from it or because he will change (he does love Radhika in his own way)
Are they going to dump RaDEv more nowAngry probably...chances are Dev more.
Today there were some scenes which makes Dev realize the injustice he has done to Rradhika by calling Barkha's name. So he woke up, that is good..will he try to get her accept Radhika in society...depends on what they show today...
Also I feel Dadima has hidden agenda...I feel there must be some connections about RP family...which ony she knows...there might be more secrets...the whole family is a very strange one with each and every one having their personal agendas
will come back and post some more..later...ok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
By the way if I heard correctly, in the judgment hall that senior RP helped the man two years back to free his wife...well other than the fact that this shows what a big hypocrite this old chap was, I mean he can help some other person but could not help Radhika ...not because he could not but because he did not want to...but the important thing is... did the old chap help this man from his bed, when he was paralyzed and could not write, sit or talk.

another howler by Cvs how can RP help him when he is a paralytic lying on the bed Is it 2 years or 12 years

Interesting thoughts MIsti the story is changing and yesterday BH being on the phone talking to someone.

Liked both the Romantic scenes of Radhika and Dev which are different from the earlier ones.Wink and also the thoughtful looks on both their faces on the events happening.Dev is more Bhola of the two judging people  and trusts BH more who will give him a kick in his face and waiting eagarly to see the conspirators involved in this. No doubt money power and Dev has gotten into Bh and she will try to snatch all from Radhika and maybe successful in the short run but she does not comprehend the steely nature of Radhika when Radhika is on the correct path so lets see if these CVs make it interesting track they are trying to rope in viewers by showing the promo or will the viewers compare it to the CB1 marriage fire track and not get attracted  . Somehow this Dai also may have some agenda this old man seemed to have made many hidden foes for PF .
Radhika is not at all pleased with Barkha's SR scheme as all her schemes have landed her into trouble and a bad name for her so she is quite worried whereas Dev  has been dumbed down by the Cvs so thinks its good scheme and he will get to spend the night with his Radhika

Edited by chalhov - 17 September 2011 at 3:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

imissourianusha34instcrismisti73

instcris IF-Dazzler
instcris
instcris

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Interesting point of view, Misti, in front of Daima's position on the couple  Radev. Me too it seems strange  her wish addressed to Dev and Barka, seemed premeditated. Didn't even Daima is Barka ally, didn't Daima is  the messenger and the defender to Dadaji's verbal testament to keep clean Rajpuroit name only the union between Dev and Barka? Anyway, I liked how Dev felt as profoundly  was injured Radhika  on hearing Daima's words. He insisted that only his wife Radhika and I think it will struggle to regain their legitimate rights of his wife.

Edited by instcris - 17 September 2011 at 2:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34..yajnaseni..sigridPutijaChalhovmisti73fatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anukapoor

Misti, Thanks for the post. you are welcome Anu...I will read your post, after I write something which I had  been in my mind since yday...Dai...there is a change in her...and I dont feel right abt it.I have never felt anything right about that character,,..she calls herself Dev's mother but gives two hoots about him..and that put me off her..also whenever I see her smiling I feel that she is going to set Radhika on fire..I can't help it, I didn't get my emotional closure regarding amma in CB1 and that is why I am turned off by dai...Btw, the website on which I saw the episode, had a small screen covering the faces of the actors, throughout the episode...cld not enjoy today's episode at all because of that...one thing I want to ask you is, today when Barkha is on the phone, when Rads comes to get her, is Dai around the table or is MIA?? She was around the table when Radhika left...but they can easily show later on that dai also left...and it might also be that although dai is involved she is not the one on the phone...or that dai is involved because she does not want Radhika but wants Barkha because Barkha was the old chaps choice and dai is very loyal to the old chap... Also she blessing Barkha and Dev did not sit well with me...and again she asking them to go together to cottage also by her was kinda pushing...and then slowly saying that, elders give their blessing on this day seemed liked a plot to convince Dev to go with Barkha and also that Rads cannot say anything.yes to all.. I still think BD has fallen for Dev and one more hint today was, she asking Dev to find a groom for her who is just like Dev.lets see...whether it is just Dev or is it Dev plus power and money and some other thing..Well in this case, she can remain unmarried throughout her life...but besides that imp point to note is, she has fallen for him...and also why is behaving like a w*** to Dev and taking Ashirwaad (blessing) like couple does? Why cannot she wait and take turn to touch the feet?? She is slowly but surely trying to act/behave like one? Also, she asking Rads to allow her to stay at home as W*** and Rads be RPian???? well all these show that she wants to project herself as Dev's wife...Also one thing I find is not a coincidence is, their SR and Dev's birthday...Is it not the day when the Will would be read and all the money/property would be given to CB...(the lawyer was seen on the day of Dadaji's death also, so will he show up too)..yes thats what I am waiting to see whether they still have that in their script or not...but Barkha already knows that eveything will come to CB...so if that part is still there then she will try to become the CB .Again why the deeya lighting by the couple? And some samaroh - jashan...is it the time when Rads would sneak it and also BD would be on her agenda???Lets see...or it might be that sme illusion will be accepted by the society as the truth.

But what I dont understand is, even if the CV's had to change her to negative character - why the rush?? TRP  I mean so suddenly, they are showing her to call someone on the phone? Is it Rohan or is it her own mom??? or may be Dai (okay, no chappals here...)...But if Dev spoke to her today abt Rohan being changing for better??? then will Rohan act as a savior to save them from the fire???  so that they can trust him even more??? I think Rohan will play a part,...not sure whethr today or later on and the fire mightbe a metaphorical one 
There was so much discontinuity in the episode on the website, I did not catch anything after Dev is sleeping in the bed...Hopefully I will find it somewhere to watch it...

Okay now I am going to read your anlaysis...BRB ...ok

anukapoor

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmyprincess

thanks misti !Big smile

You are welcome.Wink
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anukapoor

Rubina was fantastic today, especially in kitchen scene where she looks so puzzled at Dev's request. She looks completely baffled...
Yes she was...I was looking out for her expressions throught the episode yesterday.

anukapoor

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

misti listening to Barkha's talk did put me also in lots of doubt.. First I thought, it was Rohan she has made plans with, then my doubts bent towards Padma, the silent killer but now my senses r telling me its most probably Amba, the most trusted and undoubtful character.

Daima is respected by RaDev due to the upbringing she gave to Dev and she being the loyal servant of RP, knew all the facts of everything be it regarding wealth or the will, as RP discussed everything with her but not with his family members.

Earlier when Barkha was loved by Amba, we only thought, it was coz she was helping RaDev, but later on we saw that Barkha for Amba was greater than RaDev. Barkha rightly pointed out that though she put everybdy in the mess, Amba never blamed her or in fact not even said a word to her. Even y'day when she blessed Dev and Barkha, there was no remorse shown on her face. Even her lineage is not shown, so can we say that Barkha is someone her own or just a partner in crime. 

The dai angle is possible...and there is another character whom no one will suspect and that is Mohini ...she is considered to be and airhead by the family. 

anukapoor

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I liked today's episode. I am glad Dev is realizing the injustice that is being done to Radhika and making sure she'll get her rights, I am sure Barkha will stand in their way but Dev is a fighter.

I am curious to know who Barkha is talking to, is it someone we would least expect? Hopefully the maha epi will reveal more.

Les see what the ME reveals and Radhika is also a fighter if she realises that Dev is being harmed.

Go to top