crossing limit(varsha) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by archanamanav

u think they will find soham right away?..i think she took off with him..somewhere far away..i think she made plan and came..😡
I think satish will come looking for Varsha, and these 2 fools ArMan wil get to know that even varsha is missing so she might hv only took Soham. 

Yes Akka this track wil end soon, the Cvs have some other track in mind, so i think this is the end for varsha-soham track 
Oh i think varsha wil act weirdly this time while arman take soham away 
her pot of sins is filled,its time to go to mental asylum varsha😃

The episode was just unbelievable! What in the world does Varsha plan to do with the kid? Does she think that she can get away with it? Or will she lie that she found Soham wandering somewhere!  I hope that she gets caught this time.

I feel she will be caught and told off by everyone and kept away from Soham.
I think that the intention is to turn Varsha fully against Archana and join forces with Savita in her mission to ruin Archana. And get Soham.
Pathetic!
I'm getting a feeling now that Archana's accident will be engineered by either of them. Hope that I am wrong!
Edited by vishwap - 12 years ago
What happened today was horrible.Now I am afraid that because   of being so crazy with grief , Archana might meet with some horrible accident , might be running across the road or something like that ...

I just hate Varsha ...she is so spoilt that has almost gone psycho ...😡
Just hope instead of feeling of pity...people around Varsha would take control of things and provide psychiatric help to her. She's gone ðŸ¤ªand Savita is following her footsteps with her obsession with Archana or rather with the obsession to control Manav. I think the latter is the real problem with Savita. 
Originally posted by ssubbarama001

TRUST ME... she deserves this.
I don't know if I would  say that  she deserves this , I don't think any mother would deserve this ...

But yes, she is  very responsible for this happening .She should not have allowed Varsha to come to her house and stay with Soham and get close to him again ...
Even manav should not have given permission to varsha to come and stay at their place .They did not look after their child's interest and now this has happened ...
@ipsii i heared wat varsha did it is sooo crue
@Usha di i don't think varash will dich satish
its look like varsa theft soham track will take some twist and it also releted to archana accident...😕

ArMan should get restraining order against varsha till she gets psychiatric help ...

pretty soon , the viewers would need psychiatric help too ...

everyone on this show is either evil or insane ...

I think staying everyday with Soham pushed her over the edge. She just cant stay without him now. She is certified crazy now. ArMan should realise now that their baby is just not safe around Varsha. For once I want to see Archu the protective mother.
I was hoping this would be a wake up call to Manav and Archana but now with the new promo it seems they just give up Soham all together. I can't believe the CVs are ruining the lead like this and placing a child with an unstable woman!