Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

New and old facts-well built episode

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Has been a while since i have seen a good epi like this one! First thing that matters is that the old dev is back! He is strong and wise again...i said yday too that he will wake up soon from his reverie of love...For me it was kanhas hand here: 1th it was padmas words,god love this woman smtimes,she is insecure but smart and good human...her words hit that hidden wound in devs heart,the pain that he didnt defend his wife! Again,that man at the mutt,it was like kan has avatar ,when god wishes for smth he sends his messengers in any form, that man faught for his wife honour,and that dev decided to do!! Avinash,simply brilliant here!! Another imp matter was that bh is having smone who helps her in this negative action of her,who is that, what his/hers gain in this?! But one thing is sure:bh has smth in mind and isnt good!!
Like that was sweet romance too,dev got his kiss in such a original way,bravo radhika!! And the last scene too was just magical!!must watch epi, it was brilliant,good script,good lines,old dev back, interesting new twist!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, the episode was good because Dev was thinking...and thinking hard to somehow bring Rads out as his wife. This Dev 'who thinks for his wife' is much better than Dev who runs behind his wife for a kiss (atleast in this situation! In some other circumstance, i would have adored Dev teasing and romancing Rads)

Sadly, he needed a push from some other man, who had stood with his wife though the society blamed her. Nevertheless, atleast Dev started thinking of it. Until y'day he all he was concerned about is the kiss from Rads! Glad that he realized his mistake...that in his weakness for Rads, he did injustice to her! 

But Dev is back to trusting Rohan? He wants to give up RPti to Rohan and then take Rads back? Wasn't much happy with this solution. I want a stronger Dev, who can be a Good leader (RP) and a good husband who stands strong for her as well as for the righteousness and can reform the society

Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well i agree with u in short the REAL DEV is back
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with mrya .very good epsiode .i happy the old dev is back
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Myra for your lovely thoughts ..I really liked todays episode. Your right God always send a messenger for guidance  or for help ...And sometimes God also punishes the ones who did wrong ...πŸ˜•Today that man made Dev realize that he cant keep running away from the society , one day he has to face them and declare RAdhika as his wife .Even padma made Dev get lost in deep thoughts about this whole fake wife thing ...Im glad that Dev is trying to find a solution for this and wants to fight for RAdhika rights..Him thinking that maybe Rohan can become Rjpurohit is just a thought ...I don't mind Dev giving his spot away and then fighting it back with truthfulness...He probably thinks that he shouldn't be a Rjpurohit after saying a lie ..I didn't mind seeing Dev thinking of ways to give Radhika her rights back and shouldn't be afraid of the society .Maybe as the episodes progresses we will see more what Dev really wants now !
I found rohan sneaky expressions quite interesting , wondering what hes thinking?? ..I like the way he leans on the pillar watching everything and smirking πŸ˜†  Radhika giving a Kiss to Dev was very sweet , she did it in a cleaver way ..Lets hope she uses her cleverness in the future as well πŸ˜‰
The terrace scene was just ☺️..The way she woke Dev up with her chodiyans and he followed the sweet jingles leading him to the terrace was very beautiful!!
There is something interesting going  on now ...Dev wants to fight for Radhika rights , Barka is trying to talk him out of this but lets see if shes successful or not ...As long as Dev keeps his decision of getting RAdhika rights back towards the society ...I dont care what Barka does , this will only make RAdevs love stronger πŸ˜‰

Edited by billo77 - 12 years ago
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with you, very nice episode. I would love to see some more these episodes.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Yes, the episode was good because Dev was thinking...and thinking hard to somehow bring Rads out as his wife. This Dev 'who thinks for his wife' is much better than Dev who runs behind his wife for a kiss (atleast in this situation! In some other circumstance, i would have adored Dev teasing and romancing Rads)

Sadly, he needed a push from some other man, who had stood with his wife though the society blamed her. Nevertheless, atleast Dev started thinking of it. Until y'day he all he was concerned about is the kiss from Rads! Glad that he realized his mistake...that in his weakness for Rads, he did injustice to her!

But Dev is back to trusting Rohan? He wants to give up RPti to Rohan and then take Rads back? Wasn't much happy with this solution. I want a stronger Dev, who can be a Good leader (RP) and a good husband who stands strong for her as well as for the righteousness and can reform the society

Thanks sia for ur response! Yes dev has to think more and act fast! It was weird for me too why he thinks he kn reform rohan,he has to rethink on this,its ok that dev thinks he did wrong as a rjp,but rohan will be better than him?! I just want dev to concentrate in radh's case, if they are free of any acusation then radev kn do everything possible!
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

well i agree with u in short the REAL DEV is back<div></div>

He is back,and better act soon cause evil isnt waiting for his laments, he should apologize to radh then find a way to clear her name!
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well said.. thanks
:)
premvahini thumbnail

I am also really enjoying the post Raj tilak episodes .   Yes, I was really mad the way they handeled  , who is Rajpurohitain ---- Lieing  to the  society and loosing the essence/  the devine / couple with divine childhood marriage . And it wasn't that they did not have options --- Dev could have spoken the truth,  Barkha  could have vanished from the scene  as suggested by her own mother.  Situation was not at all as if there is no other option than to lie for the good of society .   Also since alll the servant's in the house know whats going on inside the house --- how come they are not worried about  things slipping  out to the society through them --- have all of them taken oath of secrecy/ lieing  along with family members n are they  not part of  samaj  ?!!  Also  they showed  that after the goonghat wedding  Dev and  Radjika were alone all night , how come  every one knows 's  SR did not happen that  night etc ,etc ??   I guess all the serials do all these things --- no continuity etc .

So , since Raj purohit tilak episode , I  have decided and started   to enjoy  the show episode by episode;   not remembring the storey from begining/ not remembring  how the characters behaved previuosly  , why and what they did last week ------ in short behave like the CVs  and just focus on  that episode . Beleive it  or not  you can really enjoy the show this way ,  you can  enjoy how great the leads look , how well thay and supporting actors are acting  --- yes sometimes you may not like the dresses they give them .  And yes you can also notice and point ot the things that you did not like in that particular episode like for me though I loved the last 2-3 episoded I did not like Dai Ma' s superfluous / unnecesary presence in any of them,
  I did not nind them not mourning  old mans passing away ,  because even in hindu culture  Some time if circumstanced force you to go ahead and perform the the happy / aupecious function ( say for wedding )  under those situtions you are supposed to  move on  and not keep morning  becuase it considered  bad omen for what ever good ceremony you were forced to  perform ( especially if the person who died had lived his  full life span anyways.  These are my thoughts and understanding --- do not want to hurt anyones feeling .