India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

why evry side track is a lv story??????

Ash1991 IF-Rockerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
 i realy want to ask this question that why in indian drama evry parallel is a lv story...cant the writes introduce sm other track for side characters rather than a lv story...whn annie came thn started hr lv story...which i thnk wz not needed...thn dev and now lucky i mean is it necessary to shw a lovs story...maneet r the main couple so their story is a love story understood and lucky and dev what the need...the writers cud hv introduced sm other track...dont understand this...can sm 1 explain the need of lv stories for side characters...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

erumzaheerx-affy-x

x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I know
Dev could have been used in any other way
same for nandini
manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
If u use them for something else like being evil or doing something to the main couple then everyone gets mad and side love stories ppl r still mad, evil mom's ppl get upset, evil sis in laws ppl don't like it. There is no winner here but the Devini story has potential coz once Nando finds dev's entire truth then bam major drama and if Maan still doesn't remember he'll also learn of it fresh then again drama. as for lucky and preeto they r there just to be funny and i don't think they'll last tht long coz they have no story. Maybe if they could bring Geets parents back tht would be good or Beeji and her reaction to her children's impulsiveness and her reaction to the truth could be good. they can be building the Maaneet relationship throughout this time. They can also have maan hate Dev again after he finds out the truth and build on tht and they can even have Nando be angry at dev but also Geet for not telling her the entire truth. lots of potential

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top