NailPolish Chodal? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
okay lets see what will happene!
In the reunion - Pia had the same nail polish colour on.. Maybe It's Maithali - and Suk forgot to change nail polish colours... but the way the character was making her hand gestures - I think it is Deepu.
Originally posted by carisma2

In the reunion - Pia had the same nail polish colour on.. Maybe It's Maithali - and Suk forgot to change nail polish colours... but the way the character was making her hand gestures - I think it is Deepu.

In the reunion - Pia had the same nail polish colour on.. Maybe It's Maithali - and Suk forgot to change nail polish colours...

🤣 Edited by rayrose - 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

hey us colour ka neilpolish to sab pehente hai..Haseena,suku,deepu n ek bar maine Panchi k hath me bhi dekha tha...but uska hath bohot thin tha n deepu ka hath itna thin nehi tha..hey I have the feeling that that is Maya...
i am damn sure its metz

dats wat i said in my yesterdays post metz use to put red coloured nail pain nd use to were dat bracelet nd the voice that spoke was a girly one nt of some lady even i doubt its metz 
Hey it seems in a promo piya meets maithli in woods so its maithli !
i don't think its maithili...i think its haseena...actually i believe so...