Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Deep breaths... and... Deep breaths...woah!

subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Ahhhaaahhh
OMGGG ab tau gaye, ab tau saachi gaye!!!!!!!!
WHAT AN EPISODE

the ArHi scene uuufff hayeee cannot breathe right now, honestly... im trying to do yoga and take deep breaths here... woah... I HAVE ALWAYS DREAMT OF THIS MOMENT! when the heroine's earing gets stuvk in the hero's coller,, and the the dupatta, AND THEN THE "tum theek ho?" and khushi's expressions... woah ... im literlly on the verge of flying to india and hugging arnav for his sweetness and cuteness today, and khushi's expressions when he said "tum theek ho?"
woah dude,

AND THE THE DUPATTA/CHONARI SCENE!!!!!! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming my gosh, i mean yeah it wass sooo expected, but maaannn! when it fell on khushi,,,, hayeee im literrly about to cry of the excitement... and how do the CVs expect us to guzaar the weekend and wait till monday, honestly, why do they do this to usss WHYYY? ab to koi bhi arnav aur khushi ki shaadi ko naahi rauk sakta.. THAT WAS KHUSHI'S FIRST SIGN hayeee,,,, emergency, seriously uufff taubaaa. aaj kee neend to gayee! uff and everyone knew it was the maanat ki chaabi! hayeee yaar, ArHi tau apnaa scene kar keh chaal eh gaye, ab hamara kya hogaa kaliaaa!

and the precappp... woahhh, what will arnav say to lavanya's proposal??? kya episode tha, one of the top 5 episodes of iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, im a literally jumping up and down here, i am screaming, the coller scene.. jo jo hamari khwaabon mein aya hai, usko CVs sun rahein hain! hayeee

any comments, if your still alive, or have enough glucose or energy or blood pressure to write, please do to calm yourself, get it all out. what can i say, my weekend, Gone, my plans on having a good nights sleep, also Gone.

a songs that perfect for us.. "kaisa yeh junoon, kahin mila naa sukoon.." AND OF COURSE FOR OUR SSSOOONNNAAA MUNDAAA TRIPLED TODAY " BAACHHNAAA AE HASEEENOOO LO MEIN AAGYAAA, HUSSAN KA AASHIK, HUSSAN KA DUSHMAN, APNI ADAA HAI YAARON SEH JUDAAH, HE-HO!" gosh how lucky is barun wife, YOUR A LUCKKKYY GIRL, DONT LOOSE HIM! HAYEEE Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

OKAY, RANT OVER.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

radiationgatashakethebiscuit-sia--BrokenDreamer-anjaani07Imzipinky_blueskies.Sad.But.True.

-Sruthi- Goldie
-Sruthi-
-Sruthi-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
really it was a wonderdful episode..Thumbs Up
dat earring n dupatta scene was awww... Heartsooo niceee.. we can drool over dat scene thru out d weekend..Day Dreaming

n abt signs for khushi.. dis is her 2nd sign actually.. he broke her fast.. remember?? Wink now khushi should put d pieces together n realise wat her devi maiyya has in store for her..Smile
cant wait to see arnav's reaction for La's proposal..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subtlesapphire-BrokenDreamer-

guessimgreat Senior Member
guessimgreat
guessimgreat

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I KNOW!!!! I am seriously unable to breathe, it was such a fantastic episode. Perfectly paced, perfect scenes. I had no idea it would be so good. This is one episode I can watch over and over and over again!!!!!!!!!! OMG! I am seriously soo happy right now! It was PERFECT and I can't get over it. Shyam's plan flopped, arnav staying nice but in character. La was so cute, and endearing. The talk between the girls, obviously the Arhi scene, budapan, the list goes on, and its just this episode. I love every bit of it! Thank you CVS and sarun!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subtlesapphirekitty25

Rosie-Jessie Senior Member

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Best episode ever!!
Loved it to the core! <3
Can't wait for Monday - La ki proposal ;)

-BrokenDreamer-

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

The most romantic part about Arhi scenes were the expression's that both the actors had! They were both so natural in it...the shock, the awkwardness, the confusion, the hestiation, the surprise, the shyness, the reticence...every emotion was writ on both Barun and Sanaya's face!Clap

Without the aid of any dialouges, only the basis of their body language and facial expression's, they made that very typical duppata and earring scene (which must have been shown on practically every hindi serial) so endearing and cute!

I also love the fact that Khushi is not one of those irritating blushing kinds! She looked shocked, but not flustered when she landed in Arnav's arms! It was he, who was so rattled by the proximity!Embarrassed

naz17555

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index