Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

La Bani Khushi ki Duplicate, Arnav ki Uddi Wicket! (Page 7)

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cricketfan1

We are all thinking that the Shyam factor will drive a wedge between Arnav and Khushi right??What if the unexpected happens??What if Shyam becomes successful in turning the tables around and separating the sister and brother and take his revenge on Arnav for falling in love with Khushi???

You do have a point.. he might be able to seperate the brother-sister pair but how will that help him get khushi.. coz that's what he wants right???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

wait, i dont get one point here..
what does 'get mad at K for transforming la' mean?
i mean wasn't that why K was hired in the first place? to transform la and make her a better bahu(well, at least for nani and anji's sake its bahu!)?
so now shes gonna be gotten mad at for doing her money's worth?Confused
if he had to get mad, surely it HAD to come earlier?

he might get mad at changing the woman he likes the way he likes her..

you see he might say i did not sign up for this..

i had agreed to her learning how to be a good wife..

not become another...Khushi Kumari Gupta

jo har roz fancy dress competition ke liye tayyar hoti hai!!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartsun2011stardust-

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

We are all thinking that the Shyam factor will drive a wedge between Arnav and Khushi right??What if the unexpected happens??What if Shyam becomes successful in turning the tables around and separating the sister and brother and take his revenge on Arnav for falling in love with Khushi???
That is going to be impossible given how much Arnav loves and respects his sister.  She was the only one who has been with him through thick and thin. So I dont think he will ever turn against his sister.  Likewise, if Anjali were put in a position where she has to choose between her husband or her brother, she will choose the latter.  The show has been touted as one which underlines the strength of relationship between a sister and brother.  I have a feeling that Anjali's role may not be a long standing one.  She may well end her life if she comes to know her husband's true colours. Maybe this would be the weapon that Shyam may use to silence Arnav, knowing his weakness for his sister.  So, much against his wishes Arnav may not expose Shyam. Truth cannot be kept under the lid for long, though and the day it comes out, I suspect Anjali will breath her last.  Gul, while discussing the show, did mention death. Could be that of Anjali's.  

Edited by Opti - 16 September 2011 at 11:50am

ashvezsun2011-RushTrip-

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Vrush, I follow the show although I dont post here.  Today Geet frustrated me no end. So did not feel like posting anything there. Thought I'll share my thoughts on this show at least.

IF i may add here..u have some company there in my mum..ok i really dont know you but felt like telling my mum was highly frutrated with today.. she has been watching the show since long and doesnt really give up even when there is a low.. but today she was heavily annoyed..
i dont watch the show plus ever since there have been 'copy' posts here it left a bad impression on me..but somehow thought of telling you that today cause i could see the frustration here..
vrush i am sorry for spamming like THISTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Sunaina

that scene is getting better and better! ROFL

it will be a Nuke

kya hamari besharmi ka pulao pakk sakta hai??
lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

That is going to be impossible given how much Arnav loves and respects his sister.  She was the only one who has been with him throught thick and thin. So I dont think he will ever turn against his sister.  Likewise, if Anjali were put in a position where she has to choose between her husband or her brother, she will choose the latter.  The show has been touted as one which underlines the strength of relationship between a sister and brother.  I have a feeling that Anjali's role may not be a long standing one.  She may well end her life if she comes to know her husband's true colours. Maybe this would be the weapon that Shyam may use to silence Arnav, knowing his weakness for his sister.  So much against his wishes Arnav may not expose Shyam. Truth cannot be kept under the lid for long though and the day it comes out, I suspect Anjali will breath her last.  Gul while discussing the show did mention death. Could be that of Anjali's.  

oh dear such a sad scenario... I don't want to see this  happen..
I want to see Anjali start suspecting her husband also after Arnav discovers the truth and Shyam is blackmailing him.. Anjali has to stand up for herself and throw the slimeball out... That would be better than the death..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

That is going to be impossible given how much Arnav loves and respects his sister.  She was the only one who has been with him throught thick and thin. So I dont think he will ever turn against his sister.  Likewise, if Anjali were put in a position where she has to choose between her husband or her brother, she will choose the latter.  The show has been touted as one which underlines the strength of relationship between a sister and brother.  I have a feeling that Anjali's role may not be a long standing one.  She may well end her life if she comes to know her husband's true colours. Maybe this would be the weapon that Shyam may use to silence Arnav, knowing his weakness for his sister.  So much against his wishes Arnav may not expose Shyam. Truth cannot be kept under the lid for long though and the day it comes out, I suspect Anjali will breath her last.  Gul while discussing the show did mention death. Could be that of Anjali's.  

Ah Opti

and you think that would be the nafrat factor between them?

he would see his sister's death because of Khushi... even though deep down he knows it is not her fault but..Shyam's character which is dheela?

and that is how this love hate relationship is going to play out..

my my you have got me thinking now!!
stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

@vrush ROFL but really!! i even thought the dress la wore was borrowed from KKG Shocked!!! and gawd someone please feed some sense into this girl.. she actually said devi maiyya because KKG said that.. she's got one pea-sized brain!! but thats not FAIR mr.raizada.. u hire a girl then u let her do things her way and not blame her for doing what she was asked to do?

ravenheartsun2011-RushTrip-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index