Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

I Know..sunaina.

looks like i was bombarded with thoughts... that came left, right and center..and... i guess

there it is all out there..

now care to shed some light??

I would have loved to but I havent seen the episode yet , nor the SBB/SBS segment . So dont want to give any idea without seeing everything myself .

But one idea zaroor hai - from the very beginning . It is a dream of mine and Anu's (momma1128) - latkana  of KKG 's pompom with ASR's towel  ( he is just after shower only in a towel)  and the tug of war...😆😳😳

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow... Sruthi

yeah..man too many thoughts running around..and lets not forget the scene..of the jhumka and the dupatta..

To my dear Kameena!!

hai...and i have only one person and one person to mention for that scene... that person knows it and i must say..what a KAMEENA!

ye sirf tum kar sakte the..hai na? Tum bata hi dete ho..tumhari harkatein na... kabhi baaz nahi aaoge..and i dont want you to...

Ye dupatta... Ye bahon mein aana...bas..lage raho... pata nahi tum padhoge ki nahi..par...i am sure..you know...what i mean...ek number ke kameene ho!!

@ishita - yeah he did call the parents..but he called them with another reason not for marriage proposal for sure..it will be bua's doing..to mention Khushi and Shyam... and their marriage... he will be shocked but he wont be able to say much to start with and then by the time it is time for the wedding... things will start to unravel..slowly after all yahan sab haule haule hota hai na?

@lovely - arnav abhi agar refuse karta hai...toh...that would pave way for La to make an exit in near future..as she will say..ya toh shaadi karo..ya to mujhe jaane do? you think she will question again...do you really love me? especially if he refuses to marry her?

oh lord here i go again...

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I would have loved to but I havent seen the episode yet , nor the SBB/SBS segment . So dont want to give any idea without seeing everything myself .

But one idea zaroor hai - from the very beginning . It is a dream of mine and Anu's (momma1128) - latkana  of KKG 's pompom with ASR's towel  ( he is just after shower only in a towel)  and the tug of war...😆😳😳

Please add me...to the list..

and it should be when she is kneeling in front of him?? and he hair ke pom pom get stuck in the towel and she pulls and...
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow...i luv ur topic!!!
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Rush : I am actually feeling bad for Arnav.  First he had only Khushi to tackle and now he has Khushi look alike to deal with...

Completely loved LA today.  Hope she continues to remain positive and get her own knight in shining armour...not in ASR though.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Haan Savi

the other brother is coming na..
Dhruv!!

thora awkward hoga lekin..

pehle ek bhai..phir doosra..

after all ek room mein rehna chahte the??
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

reshhh⭐️ vrush...
call me a feminist but i ALWAYS want the guy to take the first move even if it was ala bimbo la..
and fate or what here its even more important cause you dont know how much of mr.raizadas attention  can hold and for how much time🤔...
what strikes me the most is la actually understanding the importance of marriage.. was she the one who put 7 spoons of sugar, one less for arnav? the fact that la and shyam's plans failing left, right and center an indication of the universe wanting certain people together? and why does he have to ask her 'tum theek ho' if he considered his di should not wry over 'choti choti' cheezen?
this show has got some love for flashbacks, eh?😆
yes the chaabi remaining with her IS a sign of SOMETHING what is it? hard to figure!
so much so good for now.. in case batti jal gayyi will bak bak again😛

Ah darling..Devi maiyya has been giving signs left, right and center...now..we have two daft people.toh woh bhi kya karein...

1. the kumkum thaal flying
2. the teej breaking of fast
3. the mannat ki chaabi with her - this means that she holds the key to his locked heart. He had thrown away the key to his happiness for that was the mannat his Di had asked for but his happiness lies with khushi and kHushi only so the key landed up with her..for it will she who will bring light into the darkness filled life of his.

The guy is very very secretive...he was not going to give ammunition to his sister by showing concern for Khushi now was he so he gave words of platitudes and consolation to forget the matter...but he did not forget did he...and the first opportunity he got to talk to her he did ask her how she was..for he is concerned about her well being.

soon he is going to be the knight in shinning armour for her..he will take away obstacles in her path but silently..

he is the guy who will remove the stones in the path so that she does not fall but he wont let her know..for letting her know would mean showing his weakness to her..and that will only come out in most vulnerable situations.. one when he is hurt or when she is hurt... so yeah...this love story is going to be the silent... one...ankhon ankhon mein baat...hogi

my god i am rambling away today..sorry guys
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinatartari

hmm nice post

thank you for your kind words...
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't see any signs of La making an exit so soon or Shyam getting exposed either...At this point it does not make sense though we all want it to happen ASAP...First Arnav and Khushi have to fall in love and realise it to themselves only then the dhamaka will happen...

What I think might happen is that he is going to be super mad at Khushi for changing La's views about marriage. Like Khushi said yesterday he is ajeeb.. his heart,brain are not in sync... coz I am sure his heart says that if he has to marry it has to be khushi...so frustration is going result in he being mad at khushi...

So I think he is going to set up an impossible task for both La and Khushi.. more of a challenge to khushi...

At this point besides seeing the love story I want to see Arnave getting suspicious of Shyam.. and I think that is going to happen when the shyam-Khushi track starts...

SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love that scene dear...OMG...😆😆😆