Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

La Bani Khushi ki Duplicate, Arnav ki Uddi Wicket! (Page 13)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by lovely

Originally posted by Opti

Vrush, I have another thought too.  I read some where that when they hate each other they will be thrown together and when they fall for each other they will be pulled apart and a misunderstanding will again bring them close.  Now what if Arnav misunderstands Kushi-Shyam relationship and inorder to keep Kushi from Shyam, thereby protecting his sister's marital life, he gets married to Kushi but since he is still angry with her for coming in the way of his sister's happiness, he keeps punishing Kushi in their marital life. Kushi, on the other hand, not knowing the root cause of Arnav's anger continues to love him.

That's the way the story is going to proceed and that's why I got into this discussion with Vrush..
How does marrying her only to punish her  save his sister's marriage if tempatation(Khushi) is right in front of Shyam's eyes every day...

Do you think he will keep Shyam-Anjali in the same house after he comes to know of Shyam's philadering ways?  He is going to get them out of the house using some convenient excuse which Shyan understands but Anjali does not.

Sorry...jumping in on this discussion...but i think he has to keep Anjali-Shayam in the same house as Him-Khushi...that is the only way he can keep an eye on Shayam...and since Khushi will be unknown to all of this, If Shayam is not in this home, then it more possible t=for Shayam to lure Khushi to him on some pretense or other.   I also think Shayam will be less likely to LURE Khushi in front of Arnav...no??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhe1085lovelysun2011-RushTrip-

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

uff curse you besharam!! i actually had to search my whole posts for this link!! Wacko
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1753149
ok vrush u wont actually believe it was a poll!! 29 full pages of spamming!! thank godness there were no mods around thenShocked...
and i thought i was also spamming aure de~'s and sush ,zaindu's post though not in the 'levels' u do...
coz kya karee madam ji u thinks i am a bachchi and should stay away from such adultrated stuff??Confused

ROFL  ROFL

yeh thread! it was fun! I saw ur spams in laali's!

Who stopped u hun! Spam karo kush raho!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-stardust---Nargis--

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Seems to me that Arnav might start blaming Khushi for being responsible for La's strange behaviour. Or he could blast at La about his beliefs about marriage. Either way, this marriage won't happen in a million years.

Still the episode was fantabulous !! The stairs scene was Blushing. Uff ArHi have amazing chemistry!!Day Dreaming

maryam1991sun2011-RushTrip---Nargis--

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
rush i swear!!

so much of stuff..poetry likha but i liked the woman proposing thing that happened..i like the style in which it was done!
And i also am wondering the stame stuff

Arnav will say no. shaadi mein no vishwaas reason

And glare at khushi but not say anything...if he does...oh well..i wouldn't be surprised still

Khushi-shyam marriage might be fixed but khushi's feelings will change..

the revelation won't happen very soon..but whenever it will have an impact..

all over, i liked the epi..and what it brought up
i liked the concern in arnav's eyes and their nice truce that's going on..silent and yet pregnant with words

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip---Nargis--

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
That's a good point you made lovely.  Yes, Arnav's weakness for his sister will be Shyam's strength.    Mmm...I guess it is a catch 22 situation.   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip---Nargis--

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Good question..Opti/Lovely
but

i guess i am working from my moral thread..

once a married person..she would be out of bounds..and as Shyam would not want Anjali to know of what had been on his mind.for he does want Anjali's money

which ASR has given and asked him to keep away!!
so if Shyam knows which side his bread is buttered..

he will shut and take the money!!

and keep a good distance between himself and khushi?

I don't think perverts like him have any morals.. infact he will blackmail Arnav at every possible chance he gets by directly/indirectly being mean to Anjali. And what if tomorrow he fancies someone else other than Khushi.. then what????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-RushTrip-

Vera Senior Member
Vera
Vera

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
So many wonderful posts here. Let me put my two cents in too.

With regard to Anjali dying, I think if they show that it will be too tragic for Arnav..first his mother...then his sister.. .Also I thought I had read that the story includes the brother and sister finally finding their soul mates or something to that effect..so may be they will show Anjali divorcing Shyam and finding someone who truly loves her!!  So when there were rumours of Naman Shaw entering the show , I thought he may be shown as Khushi's friend but Anjali's love interest.

Wasn't there a rumor that Khushi will agree to live-in with Arnav because he will pay off her father's mortgaged sweet shop...so that would lead me to believe that Khushi will be aware of Shyam being Anjali's husband angle. So together Arnav and Khushi will think of how to break the news to Anjali. This will be a temporary arrangement till they break the news to Anjali.

My two cents...

Edited by Vera - 16 September 2011 at 12:30pm

ashvezsun2011-RushTrip---Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhe1085

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by Radhe1085

Hello RushTrip (sorry don't know your name) I am new here. Loved the titleLOL
And so many thoughts and questions, felt like I was looking at a quesiton paper, just kidding.

Radhe - i suppose i can call you that!!

i am Vrushali!

and no question paper..but if you would answer them anyway...

then may be i shall have a clear head after all the muddled thoughts doing the rounds..in this tiny brain of mine?

would you help?Smile
Hey Vrushali,
mere bhi brain bohut chota hai yaar, I really don't know what's running thru Mr.Raizada's mind but I really do hope he doesn't go blaming Kushi for this draastic change in Lavanya and bring the love train back to the platform, pehlay say hi woh train itna time liya shuru hone mein ab phir say rukh gaya toh I don't know what happens to the story line.

But let me try and answer your questions, mind you I did bold tryLOL
here are the options:

1. He may become his ferocious self and yell at Lavanya saying "you know I don't believe in all this crap, how come you forgot about that" while doing the same may throw some "I will kill you for this" looks at Kushi and just walks off from there. sigh...

2. Mr. Raizada will be dumb struck with Lavanya's proposal "mein tumhari Radha nahin Rukmini banna chahthi hoon ASR" (Lavanya said that dialogue so sweetly yaar) But then as per your option Nani comes and saves Arnav from saying YES or NO.
3. or CT's can pull other stunt for TRP's sake making ASR say YES and marriage preparations gana bajana dancing what not with so many confusions running thru Arnav's and Kushi's mind and heart then BAM at the end Lavanya realizes Arnav is not her future, he doesnot love her so she breaks the marriage and runs away bringing Kushi in the picture. YEH to DRama hai kuch bhi hosakta hai right?

I know all my options are stupid and silly, sorry for that but what I really want to see is different.

I want Lavanya to learn everything good from Kushi even the real meaning of LOVE, being in Love with someone because right now Lavanya doesnot love Arnav, she just loves the thought of being in Love with Mr.ASR,  but then Lavanya realizing that Arnav is not for her, he is not her future, she doesnot love him the way a woman should love a man to become his wife till death do us apart. So she steps away, making an exit from his life with her head held high but still remain his and Kushi's friend.
I know I am thinking too much but I don't want Lavanya to turned into typical vamp, already we have enough evilness in that house to create havoc in ArHi's lives and Raizada family in the future.

Sorry for such a long post Vrushali.

In reference to your posted statement in red above...I too think that La will leave on her own, as she will finally see what true LOVE is and realize that its not what is between her and Arnav...but she will also recognize that Khushi and Arnav do share such feelings.  Somehow she will have insight into the attraction that Khushi Arnav share...and so she will BOW out of this relationship on her own!

Radhe1085sun2011-RushTrip-Anisha_91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index