Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nargis : Very true.. But I love the creative team of this show.. They never bother to pick up any possible scenarios that are up on this forum but come up with something totally unexpected...
I absolutely love them for this...no ghista pita scenarios... totally new.

but we are getting smarter.. we did guess the maanat ki chabbi right. πŸ˜†
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Vera

So many wonderful posts here. Let me put my two cents in too.

With regard to Anjali dying, I think if they show that it will be too tragic for Arnav..first his mother...then his sister.. .Also I thought I had read that the story includes the brother and sister finally finding their soul mates or something to that effect..so may be they will show Anjali divorcing Shyam and finding someone who truly loves her!!  So when there were rumours of Naman Shaw entering the show , I thought he may be shown as Khushi's friend but Anjali's love interest.

Wasn't there a rumor that Khushi will agree to live-in with Arnav because he will pay off her father's mortgaged sweet shop...so that would lead me to believe that Khushi will be aware of Shyam being Anjali's husband angle. So together Arnav and Khushi will think of how to break the news to Anjali. This will be a temporary arrangement till they break the news to Anjali.

My two cents...

Vera...this is an interesting angle...But if Khushi knows of Shayam deception and has agreed to help break the news to Anjalie...and coach her to become a strong woman...to dump Shayam and be open for a new relationship...possibly Dhruv...then Why would she agree for a LIVE in and not demand a marriage...?  Why would Arnav offer the Live-in and not marriage, especially since he knows how Khushi feels of socially non-accepted relationships??
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sindhu

yeah..these CVs love to blow our theories to smithereens

Lovely

yeah...i guess they read..and then they say...

ab saala kuch naya laana padega...!!

and then start working..

no yaar just kidding

yep they are giving us something to look forward to!!
lovely thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

@nargis and lovely.. just so hope you guys are right!!
i am not in for another live-in nowπŸ˜•
nor did i think this turning la into 'something good' was for buying!! but looks like it worked humaari khushi neh toh namunkin ko munkin karr diyaa!!😲 i used to think "pataar toh patar hi rehtha hai" but nope another thoery gone there!!πŸ˜†

Don't worry yaar.. dekho every serial ki heroine has to be sanskari so how can she live in sin yaar..by showing the live-in concept between Arnav and La they kinda touched based with everything even though Nani was a road block here.. and they showed Khushi teaching sanskar to LA and converting her to a proper indian ladki with sanskars..πŸ˜† see everything taken care of..

so don't worry... I am more curious now to see if the regular TRP driven rona dhona starts or they choose to go in a different direction...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Nargis I agree with you La in genuinely a nice girl, its just that she is a little stupid lol shows clearly when she was repeating what Khushi was saying including those lines she wasn't supposed to say lol. But I hope the CVs do have something good planned for her when ArHi get together. x
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely

@Nargis : Very true.. But I love the creative team of this show.. They never bother to pick up any possible scenarios that are up on this forum but come up with something totally unexpected...

I absolutely love them for this...no ghista pita scenarios... totally new.

but we are getting smarter.. we did guess the maanat ki chabbi right. πŸ˜†

Lovely... INSPIRATION comes in many forms...no?   They make pick up ideas from her and twist them to be delivered in an different unique way...but i would bet that the genesis of the idea does come from us!!
πŸ˜‰
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@vrush πŸ€£ but really!! i even thought the dress la wore was borrowed from KKG πŸ˜²!!! and gawd someone please feed some sense into this girl.. she actually said devi maiyya because KKG said that.. she's got one pea-sized brain!! but thats not FAIR mr.raizada.. u hire a girl then u let her do things her way and not blame her for doing what she was asked to do?

forget devi miyya, she repeated "bas bas, yahin rokh do, kitna hua??"funniest part was that Arnav stopped buttoning his vest.🀣
lovely thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

@Nargis I agree with you La in genuinely a nice girl, its just that she is a little stupid lol shows clearly when she was repeating what Khushi was saying including those lines she wasn't supposed to say lol. But I hope the CVs do have something good planned for her when ArHi get together. x

How about hooking her up with the other brother .. that way Khushi and La can still be friends.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vera

So many wonderful posts here. Let me put my two cents in too.

With regard to Anjali dying, I think if they show that it will be too tragic for Arnav..first his mother...then his sister.. .Also I thought I had read that the story includes the brother and sister finally finding their soul mates or something to that effect..so may be they will show Anjali divorcing Shyam and finding someone who truly loves her!!  So when there were rumours of Naman Shaw entering the show , I thought he may be shown as Khushi's friend but Anjali's love interest.

Wasn't there a rumor that Khushi will agree to live-in with Arnav because he will pay off her father's mortgaged sweet shop...so that would lead me to believe that Khushi will be aware of Shyam being Anjali's husband angle. So together Arnav and Khushi will think of how to break the news to Anjali. This will be a temporary arrangement till they break the news to Anjali.

My two cents...

Wow Vera..

now why do i not feel the live in track wont happen...

wont it be like the person who should have been converted, went and converted the other one..

i mean...instead of turning around La which right now looks like it has happened...it would then prove that the person who did not believe in that theory and frowned upon it has accepted for the sake of money?

she had said, hamari sabse badi beizzati hogi... so would she really give up her principles and do the very thing she is against

is that a message that SP wants to convey??

but i feel the live in track has been given enough mileage and the social message that they wanted to pass to the audience as a channel of PH has been conveyed.

so now..on.. it will be how... despite conversion, destiny is required to actually marry the person.

and another maxim that marriages are made in heaven would come into picture here... with all those symbolism being thrown in at healthy intervals??

so despite..la and arnav agreeing to a marriage...

destiny will not allow it to happen and it will be Arnav and Khushi who will marry??
--Nargis-- thumbnail

@nargis and lovely.. just so hope you guys are right!!
i am not in for another live-in nowπŸ˜•
nor did i think this turning la into 'something good' was for buying!! but looks like it worked humaari khushi neh toh namunkin ko munkin karr diyaa!!😲 i used to think "pataar toh patar hi rehtha hai" but nope another thoery gone there!!πŸ˜†

Meri jaan...Heera bhi to patthar hi hai na...just of another class...no??  Chill maro...no LIVE-IN i would bet my life on it!!πŸ˜ƒ