Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL ! I love the title of your Post ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Arnav is sure to refuse ..it'll only be a miracle , if he doesn't though. I guess , He'd be more dazed , as to wats wrong with her than actually ponder on her question of marriage. Well , your reasons are super funny but as sensible..he might even refuse ..

- Because he'd be mad at Lavanya for getting so influenced by Khushi. Thus , getting mad at Khushi as well , for Brainwashing La.

Eversince , he's started to develop emotions for Khushi , he's been erratic in his behaviour , trying to cover them up or shake them off..& La's proposal might actually open his eyes to the fact that it's Khushi he wants & not La.

P.S - Along with La , he might get mad at Khushi for probably not feeling anything for him , like the way he does for her ..& for having rather encouraged Lavanya to confront him about marriage.
Edited by * Unnati * - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Dashing gurl

you are not spamming..

for that you need to take lessons from me, cindy and pallo!!🀣

Hayee Rabba! abhi post dekhne aayi...yahaan humari reputation ki dhajjiyan udayi jaa rahi hai!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Vrush, that is what I thought when I read what little they gave of the plot at the start of the show which seems to be vindicated by the characterisations of the four major protagonists as shown so far.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

u kidding me right? 'i' need to take lessons?😲 god i was the one who taught that 'cindy' spamming!!😲 oh gosh vrush!! what do you 'see' everyday? i am literally everywhere on the froum!! u want me to post links of the posts also kya?
alrite i just realsied after 363527 takrars also u dont know my name.. its sindhu..
and that 'cindy's' name is shammi aka sharmila..

oye hoye sinnie tu yahaan! meri mazaak uda rahi hai! hayee main toh lut gayi!πŸ˜†
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hayee Rabba! abhi post dekhne aayi...yahaan humari reputation ki dhajjiyan udayi jaa rahi hai!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

teri nahin meri!! she actually thinks 'you' spam!! tere liyye 🀬..
gawd ab vrush ko kaisan samjao nemo aur panda ki story?
or can can and pom pom ki story!!πŸ˜‰
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Sindhu..and Shammi... i call her Cindy..though i have read her name by Sharu

and you are..the original spammer

maate...mein paaye lagoo thare!!

galati ho gayee..maaf kar do

Cindy...

apni reputation ke baare mein kya karein

it precedes us..just ask Zainu..what we did on her say it with music post not to mention others...
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@opti hope u read my reply to the other show...
i dint want it to go to deaf ears u see?πŸ˜›
SillyPepper thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

teri nahin meri!! she actually thinks 'you' spam!! tere liyye 🀬..
gawd ab vrush ko kaisan samjao nemo aur panda ki story?
or can can and pom pom ki story!!πŸ˜‰

ofc I spam...nahin toh 2 months main itne post nahi hote...
Vrush ko saare stories batao...but me aur Vrush milke Zain aur Sush ke post ko spam karte hain...Me aur Zain milke laali ke post ko...Me aur laali  in Zain...Haaa Kinni lambi daastan hain meri!
Batao kuch bhi batao
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Lovely, from whatever they have shown of Anjali, she does not come across as the bold one who would take on her husband head on. She is shown to be this super sensitive woman who think her husband is next to God.  She is timid and goes with the flow. She does not like Lav or the whole idea of live-in but she actively helps to get Lav into the house for the sake of her brother. So you see she is someone who does not assert her views on anyone and instead lives for the sake of her loved ones. So if the man whom she loves more than life itself betrays her, she wouldn't have the strength to withstand that blow. At least that is my understanding of her character.

I totally agree with you.. That's how Anjali is. She is truly a saint. But saints too can lose their cool at some point. She better stand up for herself.
but what you have written earlier about Anjali dying might turn out to be the way the show proceeds... Though personally I would hate it.

But what my heart says is that she will throw him out of her life but pretend to be a happy person for the sake of her brother.. If I am not mistaken there was one article which mentioned that she does go against Khushi.. That I think is when the past is revealed and she sees that Khushi's past is interlinked with their parent's death.

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii awesome post sweetie, you've put down everything that we all are thinking at the moment. Gosh its only Friday today and I can't wait till Monday already!! Aww La proposed Arnav, to me I think it should be guys who propose girls lol I know I sound kinda sexist but I dunno that way it always makes sense to me lol. I'm hoping Arnav's reply would be 'deekhon gi soochungi kal parso kuch kahun gi' LMAO sory I just had an mental imagination of him replying La saying that. Okayyy back to the discussion I do feel he will refuse and he might get angry at Khushi as well 'cos he'll think she brainwashed La, where as she's only doing her job. But i honestly do feel sorry for him he's going through a lot of emotions at once and then La comes up with her proposal. x