Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lovely

I usually don't post much on this forum.. but you are making me think too much. πŸ˜†

This Shyam exposure is definately going to be heartbreaking for Anjali.. I keeping thinking how is Arnav going to help his sister by not letting her know of Shyam's true face..

what is he going to achieve and how is he going to save Khushi as well.
Khushi and Anjali both are going to be hurt.. How will the live-in track solve any problem..I am too confused...

Ah yes..lovely

i am making you think?? now that is either bad or very bad!!

no matter...if you can help me solve my problems i guarantee you shall only forget yours temporarily... no real reprieve but i shall try...if you want me to help...

coming to the issue at hand

now will Arnav want to save his sister's marriage or would he really think his sister is better of without a slime like Shyam?

or will he see the love that did exist between them for the last three years..and now..is present but the wayward... thoughts(lust) has put that in the fridge?

so will taking the temptation away (khushi) work as a deterrent and bring him back on the path of straight and narrow??

if it had been Arnav of old, he would have shot Shyam... but he would be in love himself...the helpless kinda love and may be will see how his sister feels for her husband and try and help..without her knowing for breaking her heart is not something he can see...

god knows what the CVs have planned..but i am sure going crazy thinking about all these things!!

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I would have loved to but I havent seen the episode yet , nor the SBB/SBS segment . So dont want to give any idea without seeing everything myself .

But one idea zaroor hai - from the very beginning . It is a dream of mine and Anu's (momma1128) - latkana  of KKG 's pompom with ASR's towel  ( he is just after shower only in a towel)  and the tug of war...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Su - we are getting new recruits!!!  GH where are you - we want pom pom versus the towel!!!!  And ASR should hand the towel over so that Khushi can shield her eyes!! πŸ€£

Vrush - for La it is evident that love is only skin deep and that's why she needs to stay hooked to ASR lest he dump her for age related wrinkles.

I don't think this is a far out there idea for a woman to propose to a man, especially nowadays.  And ASR can say no and we expect him to say no.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarach

so much confused...but cant wait for monday..

darling confused hoon isiliye toh post banaya..

may be i should have stuck to what i do best..write the update for the FF!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wait, i dont get one point here..
what does 'get mad at K for transforming la' mean?
i mean wasn't that why K was hired in the first place? to transform la and make her a better bahu(well, at least for nani and anji's sake its bahu!)?
so now shes gonna be gotten mad at for doing her money's worth?πŸ˜•
if he had to get mad, surely it HAD to come earlier?
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Vrush, I follow the show although I dont post here.  Today Geet frustrated me no end. So did not feel like posting anything there. Thought I'll share my thoughts on this show at least.

Ah i left Geet some time back...

i used to watch for old times sake till may be two weeks back..but after the dev nandini track going full throttle..i was too disgusted to continue

and now marriage... and the devar bhabhi stuff had also... made me..feel eww!

anyway..lets not talk of Geet..it still remains my first love!!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

I am as confused as lovely. If anything the Shyam factor would only drive a wedge between Kushi and Arnav because Arnav may think that she is the other woman in his bro-in-law's life and is therefore responsible for the ruin of his sister's life. We already know how much he loves his sister. So he may unleash his wrath on Shyam and Kushi at first and maybe later realise that it wasn't Kushi's fault at all.  But first reaction may well be anger.

You know i would have thought that as well a little while back

but the incidents of her owning up her pranks
her taking the blame of being called a thief stoically...

are going to be helpful in her evaluation as a home breaker by Arnav..

his instincts might start him angry..but i guess once he accuses, she cries and her tears...make him start to be more sane!!

and then together they will find a solution...why do i feel they will work together...on this one?

the diya scene on janmashtami and looking for anjali together of course..makes me think that..!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

darling confused hoon isiliye toh post banaya..

may be i should have stuck to what i do best..write the update for the FF!

yara im too confused.not u..as u got some options atleast.but i couldnt...my mind is in freeze mode.
cant say anything..and even cant wait..so restless.
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip

Ah yes..lovely

i am making you think?? now that is either bad or very bad!!

no matter...if you can help me solve my problems i guarantee you shall only forget yours temporarily... no real reprieve but i shall try...if you want me to help...

coming to the issue at hand

now will Arnav want to save his sister's marriage or would he really think his sister is better of without a slime like Shyam?

or will he see the love that did exist between them for the last three years..and now..is present but the wayward... thoughts(lust) has put that in the fridge?

so will taking the temptation away (khushi) work as a deterrent and bring him back on the path of straight and narrow??

if it had been Arnav of old, he would have shot Shyam... but he would be in love himself...the helpless kinda love and may be will see how his sister feels for her husband and try and help..without her knowing for breaking her heart is not something he can see...

god knows what the CVs have planned..but i am sure going crazy thinking about all these things!!

@bold.. That's exactly the point.. how will he save his sister's marriage by bringing in Khushi in the same house where Shyam is going tobe there... Shyam feels lust for Khushi.. and if she is going to be around him how is he going to change????

the only option could be Shyam and Anjali moving out.. that also I don't see it happening...
Someone posted a reply on this post abt Shyam taking a revenge on Arnav by seperating the brother and sister... there again what will he achieve.. will he still get khushi????

too confusing yaar...

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

We are all thinking that the Shyam factor will drive a wedge between Arnav and Khushi right??What if the unexpected happens??What if Shyam becomes successful in turning the tables around and separating the sister and brother and take his revenge on Arnav for falling in love with Khushi???

You do have a point.. he might be able to seperate the brother-sister pair but how will that help him get khushi.. coz that's what he wants right???

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

wait, i dont get one point here..
what does 'get mad at K for transforming la' mean?
i mean wasn't that why K was hired in the first place? to transform la and make her a better bahu(well, at least for nani and anji's sake its bahu!)?
so now shes gonna be gotten mad at for doing her money's worth?πŸ˜•
if he had to get mad, surely it HAD to come earlier?

he might get mad at changing the woman he likes the way he likes her..

you see he might say i did not sign up for this..

i had agreed to her learning how to be a good wife..

not become another...Khushi Kumari Gupta

jo har roz fancy dress competition ke liye tayyar hoti hai!!🀣