La Bani Khushi ki Duplicate, Arnav ki Uddi Wicket! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I usually don't post much on this forum.. but you are making me think too much. 😆

This Shyam exposure is definately going to be heartbreaking for Anjali.. I keeping thinking how is Arnav going to help his sister by not letting her know of Shyam's true face..

what is he going to achieve and how is he going to save Khushi as well.
Khushi and Anjali both are going to be hurt.. How will the live-in track solve any problem..I am too confused...
Originally posted by Opti

Arnav received a soothing and cooling compress when Kushi's marble cheek came into contact with the burnt skin of his chest. Now that must have been more effective than the ice and the ointment he had applied earlier.

OMG Opti!!

wow, you here..!!

ha ha...amen to that..

i am sure...that was the case..

phir..bhi...poocha toh usne ki tum theek ho??

somehow my mind went to

'How was it for you?" her expression said that to me 😉
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
Hello RushTrip (sorry don't know your name) I am new here. Loved the title😆
And so many thoughts and questions, felt like I was looking at a quesiton paper, just kidding.

so much confused...but cant wait for monday..
Originally posted by Radhe1085

Hello RushTrip (sorry don't know your name) I am new here. Loved the title😆
And so many thoughts and questions, felt like I was looking at a quesiton paper, just kidding.

Radhe - i suppose i can call you that!!

i am Vrushali!

and no question paper..but if you would answer them anyway...

then may be i shall have a clear head after all the muddled thoughts doing the rounds..in this tiny brain of mine?

would you help?😊
I am as confused as lovely. If anything the Shyam factor would only drive a wedge between Kushi and Arnav because Arnav may think that she is the other woman in his bro-in-law's life and is therefore responsible for the ruin of his sister's life. We already know how much he loves his sister. So he may unleash his wrath on Shyam and Kushi at first and maybe later realise that it wasn't Kushi's fault at all.  But first reaction may well be anger. Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Abzy now that is an interesting point..

if he says..yes..that would also start the jealous phase for her...

good stuff...

yeah may be he will say yes..to spite our..ms chamkili?

He saying yes at this point will not make sense. Because if he says yes then Khushi is no longer required in RM right?????

@abzy : their love has not progressed at all.. it has not even started yet...

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Its the case of hiding real feeling behind glib words!

kameena hai..

Di ko toh bol diya..par khud... soch soch ke pagal ho jaaiyega...

now isnt that what we love about him?

Egggjatly...and now wait and watch how he is going to burn Khushi with his eyes for daring to spoil his 'vrat' (of not having any emotions for any girl) and on the top of that pushing another girl to him in the name of something that he doesn't believe in...

Tsk tsk tsk...Arnav...if you are so hell bent upon throwing Khushi away you should be careful with your smiles and caring words like ' tum theek ho'...now see what you have done...Looks like Khushi is already feeling 'kuch kuch' for you...😲😍

Vrush, I follow the show although I dont post here.  Today Geet frustrated me no end. So did not feel like posting anything there. Thought I'll share my thoughts on this show at least.
We are all thinking that the Shyam factor will drive a wedge between Arnav and Khushi right??What if the unexpected happens??What if Shyam becomes successful in turning the tables around and separating the sister and brother and take his revenge on Arnav for falling in love with Khushi???