Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Archu...Pehli baar to aBhay ne bina reason ke fultu confession kiya hai...N Abhiya ke romance ke liye hum kabse taras rhe hai...Bt kya hua...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Daal diya Abhiya ke romance ko paani me...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...eITHR thy shld have introduced Abhina track before or after some Romance shomance of Abhiya...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Even I love Abhina track bt geometry bahut ho gayi yaar...Ab thoda simple maths dikhao...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...like...143...between Abhiya...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree with chakku here...

I mean I do not have problem with abhina track...but what is annoying the hell out of me is the fact that why each and every female character has to fall in luv with abhay?...I really like alina...she is very sweet and simple...but now it looks like they will do her makeover and she will try her best to impress abhay...u know I would prefer her to be his best friend not more than that...her one sided love will not do any good to her...I would really love to see her pair with someone  who will love her back...they have shown us panchi-abhay and misha-abhay track before...this jealousy track and girls saved my abhay falling in love with him track is being over repetitive now...I guess we just have to tolerate this track  like the way we did other tracks...

Also special request for abhay: Dude watch out...you can not trust any one here...no one wants to be ur friend but everyone wants to be ur girlfriend๐Ÿ˜†

It is just my opinion and ur may vary from mine and I totally respect you opinion as well๐Ÿ˜Š
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I have no prob wid Abhina as long as it not take over real couple of story i.e.Abhiya.I mean Abhina k chakaar mai Abhiya ko sideline na kiya jaye.And I m more worried ki tomorrow CV's might make Alina negative as evn she can try 2 kill Pia 2 b wid Abhay.U never know

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chakku

Archi I would have definitely welcomed Abhinna if Alinna wouldn't have fallen for Abhay๐Ÿ˜• See, not even 3 days ago Abhiya confessed their love for each-other and we didnot get any episode on these two (except for the confession one) ki Alinna entered in their lives with her all of a sudden love for Abhay๐Ÿค“

And I know it will be full of jealousy and stuff, but wouldn't it lead to less Abhiya screenspace together and more of Abinna and Jiya?๐Ÿ˜ต We already have had 3 and a half months without Abhiya and the phase of Abhiya before the leap was also not concentrating on Abhiya. After Abhay's vampire revelation Abhiya story went in the drain and then we had Sid occupying most of the screenspace. (Don't get me wrong here๐Ÿ˜†). And that one month after the confession also was not that much enjoyable because it was FAKE.

So that is why I would have welcomed it if it had come after sometime.

Well chakku now it's happening so m loving it and let's see jeh's reaction when alina will use her power against him to save abhay๐Ÿ˜›
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Well chakku now it's happening so m loving it and let's see jeh's reaction when alina will use her power against him to save abhay๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ LOL now I get the main reason why you want Abhinna๐Ÿคฃ
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post archi๐Ÿ‘

i so don't mind alina loving abhay, anyone can fall in love with abhay b/c he is that kind of amn and it seems he gives positive vies to her and tells her to stand up for herself, he is really a good friend to her and i think alina will be a good friend of abhay to.

if piya can have a friend like that dude then even abhay has the right to help a innocent girl and be her friend. i don't mind infact i was waiting for abhina scene and PHEW! we got it.

it's not abhay fault's that alina fell for him after seeing his niceness, she fell in love not him so i don't mind at all.

alina knows abhay only loves piya and piya only so she can be his BFF๐Ÿ˜ณand it will add spice to the show, piya will burn like red chilli ๐Ÿคฃ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Yeah wen we can b so gud๐Ÿ˜ƒ and accept JiYa(atleast sum can๐Ÿ˜†) 

Den AbhIna will b alot more fun as Alina doesn't hav a negative shade for the time being..๐Ÿ˜ณ
N actually dose two werewolves can only b BFF so no probs..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yup me too want them as best friends๐Ÿ˜‰
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry i m not with u dear , its just tat i m tired of triangles , how many love triangles stiill we hav to see besides now only want to see abhiya now , hope u understand me 
anji99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont feel happy about this abhay alina track. Yaar already this week, we had to see jiya scenes. Only 1 abhiya scene was there in monday's episode. And now I have to tolarate abhay and alina track. This is irrtating. I dont have a problem with alina but why did she have to fall for abhay, We already had to see abhay with so many other girls when he wanted to stay away from piya. And now alina is another one๐Ÿ˜ก
chinniga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aaab mai tho bilkul tyar hu iss track ke liye๐Ÿ˜ƒ... bahut dekliye abhay ka herogiri โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ.. aab mai abhay ko inn do hot chicks ke beach phas kar bahar nikal ne ki ways dekna chata hum.. kyunki ye banda kuch alag hai na ...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ dekna chata hum iss mushkil sekaise nikal tha hai aur .. apne pyre zindagi pia ko kaise samhal tha hai.. aab pia bhi normal mood mai nahi hai.. lagatha hai aab pia abhay ki BBB nikalegi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†