Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
😳
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Why cant we trust abhay & piya ...they are soulmate . Abhay will not fall for alina ...just like jeh like piya .., alina see goodness in abhay who help & support her . She love abhay & not abhay love abhay

If everything good goes with abhlya then what will be left in story ..lol !

Exactly they cant show just abhiya only then how the love story become dark😆😆 atleast m loving this track😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm not at all happy with the track. Don't really have a problem with Alina's one-sided love per se, but I just don't want the same track repeating over and over again. Seems like I'm watching the initial days of the show all over again, difference being that instead of Kabir and T, Jeh and Alina are the beech ka bichchhoos. I'm not scared or insecure for AbhIya, I know they'll ultimately end up together but I want there to be some dignity! They can't just unite AbhIya once and for all in the last episode! We need to see more scenes, more communication between them like we see between Stefan and Elena even though it's been over 50 episodes since their reunion! They still talk and discover something new about each other everyday! I'm not comparing, nor I do say that AbhIya should go cut-to-cut the Stelena way but I'm just giving an example of how the CVs need to broaden their horizons and understand that all doesn't end with a confession or a reunion!
Anyway, I've been saying this same stuff over and over again since the Vampire Revelation. Koi sunta toh hai nahi so it's just taking my frustration out and nothing else. I know i'm not getting any fruitful results😆.😆
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm not at all happy with this and not because we will be getting less of AP (nothing new about that) but because its happening all over again! Like others pointed out why does every new character has to fall for either Abhay or Piya? Why!? 
Its a recycle of their own early story! 

And for those who say it cant always be AP, well it never is! I mean seriously even if we don't get all those characters falling for them we still have enough characters/tracks to make their story 'dark' and keep them separated.
Dont forget the wolfies and the vampy clan is after them. 
Why not use those forgettable tracks instead of same old formula to make someone fall for A or P and enjoy the repeat? :|
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Ameres

And for those who say it cant always be AP, well it never is! I mean seriously even if we don't get all those characters falling for them we still have enough characters/tracks to make their story 'dark' and keep them separated.

I love your reply but a totally WORD to this chunk specifically! I never understand this argument when people say 'They can't show the leads 24*7'. It's valid point, there is no denying that but we hardly get them so mentioning this is so random!
And to make a love story dark, we need love multipleangles? Seriously? And it isn't just this show. A lot of shows have had every guy falling for the female lead and every girl falling for the male lead but then those two leads were given time with each other as well! This doesn't make a story dark, it makes it irritating, monotonous and boring! 
You say it right, AP's love story is forbidden because they belong to two different worlds, not because they have every other person falling for them!
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Here we go again, the same old story. It's like cv hate Abhiya. Can a show run without excessive triangle. I want this track to end, and I want Metz along with sid back.!
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Well they are messing with everything, I dont get one thing from CVs frst they created Kapi then misha abhay then abhay panchi then JiYa then abheena then SiYa then sidmet then abhay met

I cant believe I used to warch such messy story.

Frst CVs need to clear there minds what they wanna sjow frst they portray Twilight then they take u- turn as people are spamming for AbhiYa and when now AbhiYa are together why cany they concentrate on then instead of messing audience heads.

I had have no prob wig ABhina and my prob is the mess they are creating and now mind it now I am getting bold to say that everything in this show seems to be fake as they are repeating same thing over and over again

See the mess of this show mow my comments are also messy

They can even portray darker love story by not messing with characters and by pairing the leads with eery guy and gal in the show
Edited by --sunshine-- - 12 years ago
sweet-pari123 thumbnail
yes i am also not happy for this track 
faan-456 thumbnail
i hate them ,i really do not like more tracks ,what the hell of story 
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm definitely not contented with that clumsy track, ' Love happens itself ' so does Alina has been entangled within the Web Of it, and i accept that Quote or Reality, whatever it is. Its Normal for me to see that if Some Guy console her/him as a Pal, ultimately One person takes it into Other Sentiments, no matter whether it'd be Boy or Girl. Strictly, its my Observation nothing Harsh. But, my main and intrinsic point is that to put forward the Tale, i don't know why, but i'm really getting frustrated by feeling the essence of regurgitating Scripts and Lines. CV's should acknowledge that they must provide the Audience some authentic and Master piece kinda tracks, so the smooth road never gets its curve shapes. In so far as AbhIya goes, so most probably i have no suspicions or puzzled emotions with them, i know that their Love is perpetual and eventually it ends up accordingly as they're. However, the thing which most concaved me inside is that Lack Of AbhIya, after Confession did we see the precise Moments of them altogether ? Apparently Not! Okay, i exactly comprehend that Romance or Leads reflection couldn't be shown for the entire 20 minutes, but at lowest why we aren't handful of them with their such Innovative scenes and above all. I mean , they should show us something New, something distinct which attach both of them, so that we get delighted by seeing their scenes and something interesting too.

Well i guess its Enough Of that, whatever i have written is a nuisance of Heart, but things should settle down to its scores or else, Anyway.
😳
shahbaz123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I'm definitely not contented with that clumsy track, ' Love happens itself ' so does Alina has been entangled within the Web Of it, and i accept that Quote or Reality, whatever it is. Its Normal for me to see that if Some Guy console her/him as a Pal, ultimately One person takes it into Other Sentiments, no matter whether it'd be Boy or Girl. Strictly, its my Observation nothing Harsh. But, my main and intrinsic point is that to put forward the Tale, i don't know why, but i'm really getting frustrated by feeling the essence of regurgitating Scripts and Lines. CV's should acknowledge that they must provide the Audience some authentic and Master piece kinda tracks, so the smooth road never gets its curve shapes. In so far as AbhIya goes, so most probably i have no suspicions or puzzled emotions with them, i know that their Love is perpetual and eventually it ends up accordingly as they're. However, the thing which most concaved me inside is that Lack Of AbhIya, after Confession did we see the precise Moments of them altogether ? Apparently Not! Okay, i exactly comprehend that Romance or Leads reflection couldn't be shown for the entire 20 minutes, but at lowest why we aren't handful of them with their such Innovative scenes and above all. I mean , they should show us something New, something distinct which attach both of them, so that we get delighted by seeing their scenes and something interesting too.

Well i guess its Enough Of that, whatever i have written is a nuisance of Heart, but things should settle down to its scores or else, Anyway.
😳

well you are right saying i am totally agree with you ,good thinking ,must be appreciated