Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why so happy over Abhina?

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why is everyone so happy over abhina? Why is there always someone out there to come between abhiya? Jeh and now abhay! Cant they be left alone for once! ;-) Im sorry if this sounds harsh and mean but hope abhay sets alina straight and tells her he doesnt love her soon! In the end of it all both khuaranas are gna be left heartbroken as its gna. Abhiya ;-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It is really irritating & not tolerable matter is all time anyone comes amidst Abhiya. Now both Alina & Jeh... but anyways we have no way other than tolerate. But i just want Alina's character will not toward like jeh.   
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

Why is everyone so happy over abhina? Why is there always someone out there to come between abhiya? Jeh and now abhay! Cant they be left alone for once! ;-) Im sorry if this sounds harsh and mean but hope abhay sets alina straight and tells her he doesnt love her soon! In the end of it all both khuaranas are gna be left heartbroken as its gna. Abhiya ;-)

exactly my point...I mean I really love alina's character...but I do not want her to turn negative after being heart broken by abhay...also why is it always someone coming in the middle of abhiya?..i mean we had waited so long for abhiya romance to kick in and now when it was about to start, they brought alina in the middle...I really don't see the point of making each and every side characters to fall in love with either abhay or piya?...this pattern is getting boring...the main reason I loved alina was the way she acts and dresses differently from others...and now she is doing the same thing that almost all the female characters of this show is doing..that is to impress abhay or fall in love with him...and knowing piya, she won't be able to handle this for too long...now my biggest fear is her kind attitude that might make her let abhay date alina...uhhh...seariously abhay can't trust anyone to become his friend now...he is so sweet that everyone falls in love with him right away😆...abhay dude u better be prepared to get shock of your life to know alina luvs you!!😆
Ditto...If everyone is sooo 'Happy' wid AbhIna..den people shud not hav any problem wid JIya too!!! 😆 and m reading in sum places dat as Piya is having 'Fun' wid Jeh,so Abhay shud hav 'Fun' wid Alina too!!! Nonsense!!🤣 I don't think Piya is having sooo much fun wid Jeh dat she is pretending to be in a relationship wid him!! She is wid Jeh just 4 Abhay's sake!!
sahimaa thumbnail
i know people are some very irritating ,they are happy for it ,that is horrible  
friendsss12 thumbnail
i am not happy for it 
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why cant we trust abhay & piya ...they are soulmate . Abhay will not fall for alina ...just like jeh like piya .., alina see goodness in abhay who help & support her . She love abhay & not abhay love abhay
If everything good goes with abhlya then what will be left in story ..lol !
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
weimb
as alina is a strong char i don't want to see her heart broken
but i ll appreciate abhay and her as bff
kopal-abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cvs r fooling us by showing teenage luv life😡
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Why cant we trust abhay & piya ...they are soulmate . Abhay will not fall for alina ...just like jeh like piya .., alina see goodness in abhay who help & support her . She love abhay & not abhay love abhay

If everything good goes with abhlya then what will be left in story ..lol !

Its not that yaar. We trust abhay not to fall for alina but the problem is tha abhiya is not getting much screenspace coz of other tracks. And now Cvs will show abhay alina track. We want to see more of abhiya