Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

India-Forums

CVs... This Is Tooo Much...Heart broken Episode.. (Page 3)

khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Even though its really sad but it depicts todays situation of what is hppng to women...unbearable attrocities...but for lata its too much becoz she deserve some happiness

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khyser2k11

Even though its really sad but it depicts todays situation of what is hppng to women...unbearable attrocities...but for lata its too much becoz she deserve some happiness

true.. She deserve a happy life...
rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saloni42

this is reality.. it happens everyday so whats the wrong in this track its sad but i dont see anything wrong in showing this

sure.. This type many incident happend in real life.. Reality and tv serials r entirly different ... In real life we face somany problms, tragedies, trouble...etc.. Tv shows help us to get a relax in our problms.. This type track increasd our tensions..So we want sum positive tracks.. lata deserve a happy life.. She always sufferd alot.. Nw this big tragedy.. I c't say dis is gud track..

Edited by rechus - 16 September 2011 at 10:43pm
afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

CVs...Pls Stop This Type Of Tragedy Tracks... I d't knw nw what i felt... I c't express my feeling... What a cruality this... Pls stop this,. Realy wat happnd to lata.. We saw her jewallary shop aftr that whr she go..? Who pick up her..? What hapnd to vimal.. He not reached SW... Then wher is him...? Hw can dt goon got lata's hand-kerchief.. To saw lata my heart broken... Realy it hurt me alot.. I c't express my pain.. Who did this cruality...?? Her helpless face made me cry... Thanks raj.. U helped her... What necessity of this track.. Poor lata.. Cvs.. This is too much.. Enough...
Precap.. evry1 in SW tensd and talk abt lata...karan says to inform police.. Same time he get raj's cal.. He says to karan,Lata in city hospital and come fast.. Totaly sad episd...

wait are you saying that virmal didn't pick her up at the jewelry shop he disappeared. what happened to lata?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rechus

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

Originally posted by rechus

CVs...Pls Stop This Type Of Tragedy Tracks... I d't knw nw what i felt... I c't express my feeling... What a cruality this... Pls stop this,. Realy wat happnd to lata.. We saw her jewallary shop aftr that whr she go..? Who pick up her..? What hapnd to vimal.. He not reached SW... Then wher is him...? Hw can dt goon got lata's hand-kerchief.. To saw lata my heart broken... Realy it hurt me alot.. I c't express my pain.. Who did this cruality...?? Her helpless face made me cry... Thanks raj.. U helped her... What necessity of this track.. Poor lata.. Cvs.. This is too much.. Enough...
Precap.. evry1 in SW tensd and talk abt lata...karan says to inform police.. Same time he get raj's cal.. He says to karan,Lata in city hospital and come fast.. Totaly sad episd...

wait are you saying that virmal didn't pick her up at the jewelry shop he disappeared. what happened to lata?

May be... Vimal waiting for her.. He pick up her or nt.. No idea..

Go to top