CVs... This Is Tooo Much...Heart broken Episode..

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
CVs...Pls Stop This Type Of Tragedy Tracks... I d't knw nw what i felt... I c't express my feeling... What a cruality this... Pls stop this,. Realy wat happnd to lata.. We saw her jewallary shop aftr that whr she go..? Who pick up her..? What hapnd to vimal.. He not reached SW... Then wher is him...? Hw can dt goon got lata's hand-kerchief.. To saw lata my heart broken... Realy it hurt me alot.. I c't express my pain.. Who did this cruality...?? Her helpless face made me cry... Thanks raj.. U helped her... What necessity of this track.. Poor lata.. Cvs.. This is too much.. Enough...
Precap.. evry1 in SW tensd and talk abt lata...karan says to inform police.. Same time he get raj's cal.. He says to karan,Lata in city hospital and come fast.. Totaly sad episd...

Edited by rechus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just saw the episode and it was heart wrenching to look at poor lata...now all the agony , pain and suffering , and verbal abuse by the wicked shetal and priyanka is going to start...this time i hope raguv shut shetal up permantly and priyanka gets the best sets of slaps from veer as it is long over due...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
I now wonder what happened after Lata came out from the jewelerry shop and how did the whole incident took place. Such a pity for Lata and Thakur came for the function but where did he went missing in today's episode? πŸ˜•
rachel2 thumbnail
I am so highly aggravated after watching this show today.😑😑😑 Can these people not come up with any better story line!!🀒 Oh my god, these are a bunch of freaking idiots that can only write depressing stories🀒. For all the fans of Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Keli, we all watched how Lata has never really had any happiness in her life whatsoever.😭😭😭 Now when we see a ray of hope for her that something positve is going to happen, then they come up with a rape scene, 🀒😑😭Oh Come one and give me a damn break!!!!! 😑
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I now wonder what happened after Lata came out from the jewelerry shop and how did the whole incident took place. Such a pity for Lata and Thakur came for the function but where did he went missing in today's episode?πŸ˜•</font>

I think same... Whr was him..?
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Lata 
i'm so upset with the cv'sPerturbedPerturbed

is it this track is so important Pulling My Hair OutPulling My Hair OutPulling My Hair Out
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

<font size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0066cc">Poor Lata</font>

<font size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0066cc">i'm so upset with the cv's</font>PerturbedPerturbed

<font size="4" face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#0066cc">is it this track is so important</font>Pulling My Hair OutPulling My Hair OutPulling My Hair Out

I d't knw.. I felt sory for lata...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ RECHUS

me too
Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago
aachuchachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so sad..
poor lata..