Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva (Page 26)

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

Why is the den so silent looks like the side effects of devini even the forum is quiet inactive I hope that with this week we see the end of devini jokers

& mahesh pandey & we get a decent writer from next wek it will best if swati pandey or priya ramanathan or mrinal jha comes back I guess from next week we will enjoy geet as we ere forced to take a break from geet plus mahesh pandey is leaving & devini jokers are making an exit so I hope we get a strng story for maneet

Edited by Priya291188 - 19 September 2011 at 4:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Lily201jyoti06ainaGURTI

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
@joyti: you were sick kya... that's sad...get well soon.Hug

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by truelyours - 19 September 2011 at 4:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201jyoti06ainaGURTI

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
@AnuHugHug
hawww me,no way how can i ignore u yaar  i dint come here after fri even FB  tooo fever,cough , bad throat and cold i just come onlne toCryCry talk to all was missing u ,saj ,jyo all saw jyo updt that she is not well to so posted here

how r u ? and dont ever tink i gnore u my Gurti crime partner 

@Jyo
good to hear that but pls take full rest coz the fever weakness takes everything out from body i know na suffeing from same thing

Edited by killerkinrul - 19 September 2011 at 4:32am

anjalireddyy84Lily201jyoti06Meetu_AnuainaGURTI

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya291188

Why is the den so silent looks like the side effects of devini even the forum is quiet inactive I hope that with this week we see the end of devini jokers

& mahesh pandey & we get a decent writer from next wek it will best if swati pandey or priya ramanathan or mrinal jha comes back I guess from next week we will enjoy geet as we ere forced to take a break from geet plus mahesh pandey is leaving & devini jokers are making an exit so I hope we get a strng story for maneet

I second youThumbs Up

My wishlist of writers to include Priya Ramanathan- for fab flow in transition from HP to Delhi trackBig smile

Mrinal Jha-- She's really best in portraying meaningful story -all throughout HP track -she was flawless

Swati Pandey is great too -she gave us great screenplay and handled the story beautifully with MG's patch up after IP track & NT's comeback in KC

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalPriya204anjalireddyy84jyoti06ainaGURTIpreetgurti

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Latest info from the trusted birdie Maan ki mishti

Maan Ki MishtiGuys yestrday GC did shoot fr 2 hrs bt DD wsnt nd today DD shoot fr 2 hrs n went bt GC wsnt.. Both r still unwel..

Well both r shooting even in sickness ...may god bless them with a speedy recovery CryCryCryCry

Edited by jyoti06 - 19 September 2011 at 4:36am

anjalireddyy84Lily201ainaGURTIMeetu_Anupreetgurti

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I hope they recover soon & there is nothing serious so all will be well from next week when both GC& DD will be back & this mess(devini,jokers&mahesh pandey)will be cleared out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201jyoti06ainaGURTI

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
@Jyoti

That award thing shows the mentality of the channel...Gosh...a couple who is not even staying together...not talking to eachother...no connection at all are still given the award??? wowww...Thumbs down to such channel and their mentality...

and yes u please take care dearCryHugHugHug...

@ Preet...

Awww..take care reHugHug...I gues along wih show the actors and fans in real are sufferingCryCry...This is becoming a nightmere July month nowCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Lily201preetgurti

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lily201

Originally posted by Priya291188

I second youThumbs Up

My wishlist of writers to include Priya Ramanathan- for fab flow in transition from HP to Delhi trackBig smile

Mrinal Jha-- She's really best in portraying meaningful story -all throughout HP track -she was flawless

Swati Pandey is great too -she gave us great screenplay and handled the story beautifully with MG's patch up after IP track & NT's comeback in KC
My choice will be swati pandey as it was she who wanted  a MC plus a live in(now it is a live in from maan's POV )so fro me only swati knew the story of maneet post marriage or live so I want swati back but if not swati then priya ramanathan or mrinal jha will also be like a blessing in disguise & the craziest wish that will never come true is the come back of all the three if maan singh & sandeep sharma can come back then why not swati or priya ramanathan or mrinal jha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84RoshiniManeetLily201jyoti06ainaGURTIshali

Go to top