Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva (Page 23)

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@Mali-- We can give them a thousand reason for alternative tracks and they've nothin in return but to give us thousand excuses after the deed is doneOuch

Edited by Lily201 - 18 September 2011 at 12:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSserialwatcher16ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
yes lily... i dnt understand we poor fans can think so much for parallel tracks who gain notjing but they whose bread nd butter is GHSP still find lame reasons to put us down with patheticparaallel tracks!

btw i could'nt understand ur post on 22 page!! 

@Mali-- Thanks ,but moi wanted to be sure Big smile

EDITED:

ok dear...no prob... bYE!! 

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 18 September 2011 at 12:34am

TRULYOURSLily201serialwatcher16

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
@Mali-- Nothing -just wanted to be sure if I hadn't said anything offensive that time

Well gotta go now -tc!!Big smile

serialwatcher16ainaGURTISecretKhabri420

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
@zee & @ nrvi: thanks for your welcome.

@ all: hi... have a nice SundayHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16ainaGURTI

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
What a Promo...Day Dreaming

NB: credit goes to the video uploader..Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201ISHQSalmanSeserialwatcher16ainaGURTIshalipickachuSecretKhabri420

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged

@ pennu

Thanks for posting that. Day Dreaming

This story was about Geet and Maan and the others were supporting them in their life. Whoever came in as parallel were supposed to continue or pose as breaks in geet and maan's life.

Now Geet and Maan have been made into the category of Dadi/Daada or the patriarchs of the family who are pushing the love stories of others along. Geet and maan are helping Dev/Nano, geet and maan are helping lucky/jugnu. 

Where is their story. In any episode we have to search for their story  like searching for kankad in the rice. LOL LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201ISHQSalmanSeainaGURTIshalipennu

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Guys, look how Tasha is staring and drooling over Maan's body here LOL

I didn't like that Maan who never needs to give exuses he is giving Sasha's exuses here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201ainaGURTI

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Dear Mr. Neeraj Sachdeva

I won't take much of your time as all the wise devils hv said everything that needs to be said & said it wellClap.

I'll share some personal experience with u. I was never a serial watcher. I used to surf the channels & most of the time laugh or mock about most of the shows. About their content, which world from they were, their remoteness from logic & reality, their regressive trend (promoting wrong doing)….so on. Then a show named GHSP was launched. I as usual didn't hv any interest in it (I missed some of the initial episD'ohCry ). One day while surfing I came across GHSP as usual I was ready with my sarcasmLOL but I was blown away by its strong story, the neatly sketched lead characters & Maaneet, Maaneet ,Maaneet…..they became a part of my daily life. There isn't a single day I don't think of them. I know they aren't real but for me they are more than real. I hv a friend who used to watch all the Ekta shows one day she told me that she thought of her favourite characters 24/7 my reply to her was "YOU ARE CRAZY!" Now I laugh at myself GHSP has made me into a serial freakEmbarrassed (at least GeeT/Maaneet freak). The point I want to make is your show was so powerful that it created new audiences even those who normally didn't watch soaps.

I believe most of the viewers of GHSP are educated, logical people so things like a sinner getting away with his crimesThumbs DownThumbs Down, the victim bonding with her abuserThumbs Down, girls getting married at an early age quitting studiesDisapprove, demon Dev getting married for the nth timeAngryDeadThumbs Down etc. will only cause its downfall. So please think about these issues & please concentrate on Maaneet centric storyline they are the soul of this show not AA, Devini or comedy circus.

Last but not the least I am telling these only bcoz I love this show & I want it to continue with a bangEmbarrassed.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalLily201geetfangeetanjalireddyy84serialwatcher16shali

Go to top