Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva (Page 21)

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

Bye maliha

And when they were well Geet and maan were perfect were they and covering about 12-15 minutes? ?

Well said.  Perhaps because they were aware if the impending illness of the leads, they brought in Amit Tandon to provide the impetus for Dev and Nandini's wedding.  Otherwise, imagine, after GC and DD fell ill, suddenly they would have had to show FunBro admitting his feelings to NoneDoe after an episode filled with 3-D discussion.  But, this time they were prepared. They already had FunBro confess his feelings to NoneDoe.  All that had to be done was have NoneDoe throw down her challenge to FunBro to prove his love. They couldn't have anticipated the illness of GC and DD better.

PS: Usha, as you may have guessed, NoneDoe = Nandini and FunBro = Dev.

Have to leave now.  Will be back later.Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlalanjalireddyy84mila1Lily201Bingeserialwatcher16shalipennu

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Looks like we are facing the same situation that we faced last year when both the leads fell ill & we had the engagement fiasco at that time we still had some story but still the show never recovered from that all the good members of the cv team left after that & the show dipped totally now again both the leads are sick we don't have any story I don't know what the future of geet will be now  mahesh is leaving (thank God)but still after this week's disastrous episodes do you think that the audiences will come back I don't even want to know this week's trps
just hope that all these suggestions are taken in the right way by neeraj & damage control is done
what the cvs need need to do is utilise te existing characters like adi pinky instead of bringing in new entries like devini AA fo fillers
i just hope that mahesh pandey leaves & the spoiler pics actually indicate the exit of jokers & devini
today when I was in oxford bookstore I read the contents of mills&boons novel series one was very much like maneet in the current situation where the man has a memory loss & forgets his love who is now pregnent then they both decicde to visit the same place where they fell in love so that he remembrs everything they can use this story there was another one where the girl is forcced into marying the guy their PASSIONATE  lovestory begins after marriage
another one was that the guy married the girl only out of lust & not love here maan accepted geet as a compromise in the book ther love story began atter marriage
why I am saying all this that some people had said that now that maneet are married theres nothing to show in them right now maneet are facing a similar situation which has been mentioned in these books so please get inspired by these books read them & try these stories & circumstances on maneet 
again FIRE MAHESH PANDEY he is incompetant for geet

Edited by Priya291188 - 17 September 2011 at 7:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlalanjalireddyy84Bingeserialwatcher16shalipennu

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@Medha-- Love the nomenclature you've given to Devini - NonDoe & FunbroLOL

@Usha--Thanks for reading that one biggie essay of advice -- I redefined the word "overboard" there , but GHSP makes me do crazy things thenLOL

Wish I could do this earlier when my English teacher told me to participate in essay writing competition but I backed out when it said that "minimum" word limit was 1000 wordsStern Smile

Anyways if the message of Denizens struck some point home itll be worth it- I'm already getting nostalgiac of the GHSP I fell in love with ...

But yup you're right -though NES gave me shivers of horror & makes me cringe still - but atleast MG's characters weren't jeopardisedOuch , KM sets were retained ,they had much better sets plus comeback of the fave -talwar bearing antagonist Brij & NT with a new shiny gunTongue

@Mali-- Thanks ,but moi wanted to be sure Big smile

Edited by Lily201 - 17 September 2011 at 8:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalTRULYOURSmila1anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16BingeainaGURTIshalipennu

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

@ medha - Thanks for the Nonedoe and funbro clarification. I did not guess. LOL

@ Lily - Ya, I know. GHSP has made us all do a lot of things which we have never done before. Something like the Startrek Enterprise - where no man has gone before. LOL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalTRULYOURSmila1Lily201anjalireddyy84hegdemedhapennu

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@Usha--Hug

How are you ??

So I guess you had the pluck to contribute to trp even on Devini's D-day?

edit-- Whoops- gotta make a quickie exit- but hope all the Devils are doing good & enjoy the weekend Big smile

Plus moi Gurti recovers soon *please Babaji* & so do the forgetful makersApprove

Edited by Lily201 - 17 September 2011 at 8:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84hegdemedhaserialwatcher16

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Babajiii...Shocked
Never thought that one day we will say...
AA epis were logical...Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84mila1serialwatcher16BingeainaGURTI

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Exam time for the GHSP team!

It might be a good idea if we could seat each of the following ---- the creative head at the PH, the creative head at the channel, the story writer, the screenplay writer, the dialogue writer, the actors and the directors -- in separate rooms with no means of communicating with each other. 

No, I am not suggesting solitary confinement.  I am merely suggesting that each of them should be given some sheets of paper each and asked to write at least one para on each of the following:
  • Character sketch of Geet
  • Character sketch of Maan
  • Character sketch of Dev
  • The story of Geet and Maan until end-October 2010
  • The story of Geet and Maan after October 2010
  • Character sketch of all the other characters that are being used as parallel tracks
  • What, according to you, was the reason for GHSP turning out to be the dark horse in the months after its launch?
  • What genre of entertainment would you say GHSP presently caters to? And why, according to you, is GHSP presently catering to this genre?
  • What, according to you, is the plot of what is being telecast presently in GHSP?
  • Do you watch GHSP yourself? If yes, as a viewer, what is your reaction to the present plot / track of GHSP?
  • Does the present plot / track of GHSP fit in with what you would like to see without fail as a viewer every day? 
  • What would you want to see in the future in GHSP?
  • If it was your responsibility to make a presentation to the sponsors to bring in revenue, what would you pitch as the USP of the plot / story of GHSP?
  • If you were travelling in a train or a bus and struck up conversation with a stranger who has no clue about GHSP, what would you tell that stranger in order to have her/him tune into GHSP and turn her/him into a regular TRP contributor?

After they have all written down their answers to these questions,  perhaps some neutral person could facilitate a discussion between all these stakeholders.  Perhaps, they might all be surprised at what they find.  And, perhaps, the GHSP viewers might be a richer audience for such an exercise.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ChitritaMurlalTRULYOURSmila1Lily201lamsanjalireddyy84latekateserialwatcher16pennuainaGURTIshali

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

@ Lily - No, I did not contribute to trp yesterday. Did not even read the Written update. I refuse to see this comedy circus of a marriage. 

And please, they have to logically convince me that Dev has to be forgiven. 

It has become a case of if you can't beat them, join them. Since they could no longer get justice for Geet or take Dev working to the level of Geet and Maan, they have brought down Geet and Maan to the Dev pathetic level. 

You know, aarushi, I love seeing movies and I can watch any movie of any genre as long as it is told to me properly. Serials is what I started seeing when i could no longer go to the movies because of responsibilities.  I can shed tears at the drop of a hat but it has to touch me. And geet touched a chord in me many a time. But lately I feel like spanking all of them.

That day randomly even the inane Gopi managed to bring tears to my eyes when normally I feel like spanking her. But with GHSP I feel like tearing my hair out in frustration whenever they take a step towards killing Geet's character and show a dumb Maan. 

There is still so much to cover in Maaneet story, drama, comedy, everything but they don't seem to understand what their USP is.

@ Medha -

I feel like answering your questionnaire. Big smile (But I won't because then the people who are supposed to answer will cheat the answers) LOL

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 17 September 2011 at 11:32am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalLily201geetfangeetanjalireddyy84ainaGURTIshalipennu

Go to top