Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den: :Messages for Mr Neeraj Sachdeva (Page 18)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
@Anu: Kya hua? Why r u crying? Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSainaGURTI

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@zee: hi nice anvi... can u help me to make one like yours . by the way i am tulip new member..

Edited by truelyours - 17 September 2011 at 4:35am

ainaGURTISecretKhabri420

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I f this will be sent to MR neeraj the creative head from the channel then heres my list with reasons
1 Bring back swati pandey the person behind the creation of maneet she is the only one who know the essence of maneet & the dynamics of their relation she knows maan&geet inside out after swati whoever came never really concentrated on maneet instead gave us side tracks like ved raj(AA)mahesh pandey(DEVINI&JOKERS) maneet never really had any story after sati's exit so right now the story is at a point where swati left (she wanted a MC she wanted a live in it is a live in from maan's POV)so please bringher back as she is the original script writer it was only she who knew maneet's story post marriage maan's past vicky so its a sincere request to bring swat pandey back as her exit has also reflected in the fall of trps since her exit focus shifted from maneet to other useless charactrs which caused many to leave geet by now it must be clear that maneet are the USP of the show people watch this show for maneet & it is only swati who can potray maneet in passionate way so please bring back swati pandey to geet
2 Remove mahesh pandey from geet he is incompetant for geet he has turned geet into a family saga that is supposed to be an intense lovestory
3 Remove devini & jokers(amritsar party)from the show
4 avoid deveet scenes we accepeted geet forgiving dev but we cannot accept her dever bhabhi bonding this is a bit too much
again it s a request to bring back swati pandey or a good writer who can think out of the box & is really creative but please do fire mahesh pandey

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlamsanjalireddyy84ainaGURTIshali

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
@Zee

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...

Dil ke tukde...tukde karke
muskurake chal diya
Jane wale yhe to batado
hum jeyen ge kiskeliye

anjalireddyy84ainaGURTI

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by truelyours

@zee: hi nice anvi... can u help me to make one like yours . by the way i am tulip new member..

Hi and welcome to the IF, Geet forum and to the den, I don't know yet how to make animated AVIs, it's not me who made this, I am sorry, can't help u on this Embarrassed

U have to ask Ashu, she made the AVI Embarrassed

Edited by Zee_News - 17 September 2011 at 4:48am

TRULYOURSainaGURTI

SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Zee

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry...

Dil ke tukde...tukde karke
muskurake chal diya
Jane wale yhe to batado
hum jeyen ge kiskeliye

Kya hua Anu? Itne udaas gaane kyoun? Batao to sahi ke kya hua? Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainaGURTI

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I have a question in mind today I saw SKS prome on SO asking to register so if SO will change to SD then what about SKS or is the revamop delayed ?
another thing did mahesh really wrote all that of his fb page &is he really leaving ?if yes then its aa good news & who will be the new writer?please tell me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84ainaGURTISecretKhabri420

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Uh oh, this is a relatively new low for the Den.  But, then I guess this is what happens on days when GHSP is not telecast ... and it hasn't been telecast for the past few days. 

So, given that Adi has managed to convince the guard who hails from a family of purohits, will this marriage between Dev and Nandini be properly solemnised? 

Or will we have to endure another more "legal" version of their marriage with appropriate pomp and splendour, as forewarned by NoneDoe, and Geet dancing with abandon in their pre-wedding preparations? After the two couples return from their madhumaas?

---

Faria, if you are around, yes it was a sarcastic post.  When DD was ill, why on earth have her playing a loony character conversing with Dev whilst running around KM, swaying, clutching her head and muttering? 

But it appears that DD was not even playing the character of Geet yesterday.  She was probably playing another character called Geet who has never before met MSK. For how could anyone who has met or knows MSK mistake the body under the blanket in their bedroom that definitely had much greater mass than MSK has for MSK?  And, that would explain why this stranger decided not to step beyond the limits of decency and enter another man's bedroom to ascertain the identity of the person on the bed.

Edited by hegdemedha - 17 September 2011 at 5:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201anjalireddyy84Bingeserialwatcher16ainaGURTIshali

Go to top