Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya291188

Why is the den so silent looks like the side effects of devini even the forum is quiet inactive I hope that with this week we see the end of devini jokers

& mahesh pandey & we get a decent writer from next wek it will best if swati pandey or priya ramanathan or mrinal jha comes back I guess from next week we will enjoy geet as we ere forced to take a break from geet plus mahesh pandey is leaving & devini jokers are making an exit so I hope we get a strng story for maneet

I second you👍🏼

My wishlist of writers to include Priya Ramanathan- for fab flow in transition from HP to Delhi track😃

Mrinal Jha-- She's really best in portraying meaningful story -all throughout HP track -she was flawless

Swati Pandey is great too -she gave us great screenplay and handled the story beautifully with MG's patch up after IP track & NT's comeback in KC
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Latest info from the trusted birdie Maan ki mishti

Maan Ki MishtiGuys yestrday GC did shoot fr 2 hrs bt DD wsnt nd today DD shoot fr 2 hrs n went bt GC wsnt.. Both r still unwel..

Well both r shooting even in sickness ...may god bless them with a speedy recovery 😭😭😭😭
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I hope they recover soon & there is nothing serious so all will be well from next week when both GC& DD will be back & this mess(devini,jokers&mahesh pandey)will be cleared out
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyoti

That award thing shows the mentality of the channel...Gosh...a couple who is not even staying together...not talking to eachother...no connection at all are still given the award??? wowww...Thumbs down to such channel and their mentality...

and yes u please take care dear😭🤗🤗🤗...

@ Preet...

Awww..take care re🤗🤗...I gues along wih show the actors and fans in real are suffering😭😭...This is becoming a nightmere July month now😭😭😭
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lily201

I second you👍🏼

My wishlist of writers to include Priya Ramanathan- for fab flow in transition from HP to Delhi track😃

Mrinal Jha-- She's really best in portraying meaningful story -all throughout HP track -she was flawless

Swati Pandey is great too -she gave us great screenplay and handled the story beautifully with MG's patch up after IP track & NT's comeback in KC

My choice will be swati pandey as it was she who wanted  a MC plus a live in(now it is a live in from maan's POV )so fro me only swati knew the story of maneet post marriage or live so I want swati back but if not swati then priya ramanathan or mrinal jha will also be like a blessing in disguise & the craziest wish that will never come true is the come back of all the three if maan singh & sandeep sharma can come back then why not swati or priya ramanathan or mrinal jha
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Helllo DEvilss... 🤗

to all unhealthy DEvilss...

jyo preeto myself mishtii * warm hugs* 

to all healthy DEvilss * anu teddy tulip lilly priya* t C!!!

so wat s d Spammin n DEN right now?? 
jyoti06 thumbnail
I think next two days we r going to witness Devini marriage and then Maaneet with the  help of thier BDs and close up shots r shown accepting the marriage and then packnig them off for their honeymoon ..and then from thursday onwards we might get Maaneet treats if GC and DD by then join the shoots 🤔 Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Malli

🤗🤗🤗🤗...

Please take care Jaan🤗...

Priya204 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think next two days we r going to witness Devini marriage and then Maaneet with the  help of thier BDs and close up shots r shown accepting the marriage and then packnig them off for their honeymoon ..and then from thursday onwards we might get Maaneet treats if GC and DD by then join the shoots 🤔

What exactly happened DD I know she is suffering from cold & GC has less platelts is it anything serious?
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya291188

What exactly happened DD I know she is suffering from cold & GC has less platelts is it anything serious?

I hope its not serious ...mayb they r just feeling weak and mayb PH wants to give them complete rest till they r fully fine ...

This is a bad time I guess ..many r suffereing from fever and cold ...