Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

My good morning post to Mr. Sachdeva

Dear Mr. Sachdeva,

This is how addicted we were to the show. Coming here to the den to discuss the show with your cup of tea first thing in the morning on sunday.

Now there is nothing to discuss. I just have to go and brush my teeth again and gargle as well as you served me something unpalatable. Force of habit made me read anything which says Geet hui sabse parayi. When will i get cured of that I wonder. Lage raho, you are fast curing me.  I missed an episode after a year or so. 

Are you worried that Dev's past might affect your marriage?
Naintara has got the punishment that she deserved. I don't think that part of Dev's life will affect our relationship. Geet didi had explained to me that Naintara was a bad person, and that she ruined her own marriage. I don't think Dev was responsible for anything. I want to forget the past, and begin life anew with Dev.

I can see any parallel lead, just don't connect them with Geet and Maan to mess up their characters. We see this serial for Geet and Maan and so the day you mess with them...it will be a sad day.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‘ πŸ‘

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Usha-- Precisely -there was a time I refrained from watching serials coz it was evident that they were too far from sense and too focussed on the saas-bahu potpouri to trigger my intrigue. I am not too hard to appease - I still have fond memories of having those "I-am-ready-to burst -in tears-any-moment' during the sentimental sequences of SRK πŸ˜†

I basically don't complain much of loopholes or snags in a story much if I'm attached to it.

GHSP was an exception-I gradually and unconsciously became at first cognizant of and then to relish and love the show as it moved to different phases -from a simple girl's innocence being doomed by someone else's fault,to her defiance & becoming aware of her rights by a blunt but enigmatic stranger to Maaneet's journey together post confession 'n' Dev's revelation...

But never did I imagine that story to be tampered so much that I'll exhaust of all optimism regarding it in my frustration at how bad overwhelms the good -while the people at the head feel no twinge of mercy for us.

The one show that was epitome of  story with realism that touched hearts plus meaningful entertainment is lost due to the fall-out amidst the team behind the screens -leaving me in a quandary😭

Even Ahem-Gopi though are a target of my mockery but atleast have consistent charactersπŸ₯±

Never imagined that GHSP'll fall in my esteem so much-but its undeniable

@Medha-- Yup -maybe we should mail the questionaire and if they're able to answer it -we'll see the person in team who bears the "blame" of being accused for ruining our show😑
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Bye maliha

And when they were well Geet and maan were perfect were they and covering about 12-15 minutes? ?

tat is WAT am askin TOO!!😑

even wen d leads r perfetly available...😳

all we got is perfect torture by nano DEmon mamaji lucky!!!!😭

no use cribbin abt main leads unwell health...😭

imagine wat disaster awaits us wen DD goes to london...😲

atleast then can we ask for a bring BACK SAMeera nd VICKy???🀒

(i was typin luvky for vicks i almost puke) 

CVS plzz if u r reading us... we do understand lead roles cant be available all d time but then there is always time for bank up episodes...πŸ˜†

we asked pammi teji scenes...u di'nt give tat??😭

we asked for GEet's family scenes their were abouts... tat also u dii'nt give...😭

all u give us is deviniii torture ???? πŸ€’
Lily201 thumbnail
@Mali-- We can give them a thousand reason for alternative tracks and they've nothin in return but to give us thousand excuses after the deed is done Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes lily... i dnt understand we poor fans can think so much for parallel tracks who gain notjing but they whose bread nd butter is GHSP still find lame reasons to put us down with patheticparaallel tracks!

btw i could'nt understand ur post on 22 page!! 

@Mali-- Thanks ,but moi wanted to be sure πŸ˜ƒ

EDITED:

ok dear...no prob... bYE!! 

Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
@Mali-- Nothing -just wanted to be sure if I hadn't said anything offensive that time

Well gotta go now -tc!!πŸ˜ƒ
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@zee & @ nrvi: thanks for your welcome.

@ all: hi... have a nice SundayπŸ€—
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9DOHM3xz_A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
What a Promo...😍

NB: credit goes to the video uploader..😊
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@ pennu

Thanks for posting that. πŸ˜

This story was about Geet and Maan and the others were supporting them in their life. Whoever came in as parallel were supposed to continue or pose as breaks in geet and maan's life.

Now Geet and Maan have been made into the category of Dadi/Daada or the patriarchs of the family who are pushing the love stories of others along. Geet and maan are helping Dev/Nano, geet and maan are helping lucky/jugnu. 

Where is their story. In any episode we have to search for their story  like searching for kankad in the rice. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Guys, look how Tasha is staring and drooling over Maan's body here πŸ˜†

I didn't like that Maan who never needs to give exuses he is giving Sasha's exuses here...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wzybo21zVFE[/YOUTUBE]